Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Godspowerproject: Satan Can Use Anything To Deceive You- James Howessou - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Godspowerproject: Satan Can Use Anything To Deceive You- James Howessou (124 Views)

It’s Very Simple To Deceive Men – Lady Shares Cute Picture With Mind Blowing Cap / "Funke, I've Sacked You"- James Brown Blames Stylist Over Lover's Weird Designer / Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godspowerproject: Satan Can Use Anything To Deceive You- James Howessou by MikePhilly(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2022
Godspowerproject: Day 1, February 1, 2022

"The gas business is mostly about buying and selling. I dont know or understand the price of gas. I dont think the price will go down anytime soon. Ha, e too much, the former price and new price, the difference is too much.

Because when I start to learn this business, I learned it almost 2 years, with my boss and we normally sell 250 to 300, and e cost pass too much na hin be 350. But today now its 700.

No, we dont have laws regulating the business, any amount you like you can sell your market, that's what I understand. But when you buy, you make sure you gain something. That's why now 1kg, we buy it like almost 600, but we cant sell it 650, because as you are filling it, you are losing some. So you have to sell around 700, so you can gain even though it's 100 inside. You buy 600 and gain 100.

This Nigeria now, the way things are going, dont think it can come down but we can still put our mind that God will help us, that we will succeed.

I get handwork, its because I learn my work in Port Harcourt, and when I land here I no get relation. That's why I decide follow this gas business. I learned POP.

Yes, I have discovered God's purpose for my life, I'm praying about it. You know they say when you see something that you know this is hand of God, and know this can help you in future, you pray about it.

You know, satan can use anything to deceive you, he can show you especially because you have put your mind that God can do everything for you. So when you see something, you pray about it. Because God never leaves His children, He will surely say yes My son, this is what I want for you. But when you just jump into it, you can just fail.

To the youths, anyone that has not given their life to Christ can give their life and pray to God. You know what, God says anything you can do, He can use it to bless you. So if anyone can handle anything, let him pray to God and God will direct him.

My name is James Howessou, I am not from Nigeria, but I'm living in Nigeria my sixth year now. I'm from Benin republic, Cotonou
."

Ajuwon- Lagos

Godspowerproject; telling the stories of blue collar entrepreneurs and businesses, one post per day

0813-538-4574

(1) (Reply)

If You Haven't Laughed Since Today Try This Video, Poisonous Food By New Comedy / Near Death Experiences: Story Time With @nonso Reacts / Ofego Announces New Record Label B.O.Y Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.