Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong (662 Views)

How Nathaniel Bassey Got Jesus Trending Worldwide On Social Media / Do You Know The Only Thing That Got Jesus Angry In The Bible? / Real Reason How Judas Got Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong by sagenaija: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2022
How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7E_tW2HXfk

Jesus is a prophet in Islam and he is recognized as the Messiah. The problem is that the Messiah is meaningless in Islam and Moslems have no idea what to do with the teachings of Jesus.

According to Islam:
- Jesus was not divine
- Not Son of God; fully a human
- Merely a prophet of Allah
- Was a Moslem
- Was not crucified, someone else was
- Was raised to heaven by Allah

Why was Jesus not crucified as stated in the Koran?
Islam has no answer.

Before Islam, some sects held this same position but had reasons like the belief that because he was divine he couldn't die.

Islam believes that Jesus was not divine. Why then would he not be killed?

The Koran has a story of Jesus making clay birds and giving them life (Chapter 3:49; 5:110).
Why exactly does Jesus give life? Why does Jesus resurrect people and give life to inanimate objects - to clay birds?
Islam has no answer.

This story is found in The Infancy Gospel of Thomas, a pre-Islam apocryphal account, and it seems that the Koran adopted it.
In that book the is explained that Jesus did that because he is considered an extraordinary being - divine. So it makes sense for Jesus to give life based on the explanation of the text.
But it doesn't make sense for Islam to include such a story since they consider him merely human, and offer no reason why.
In Islam, the idea of breathing life into being is reserved for God.

The Virgin Birth
The virgin birth in Christianity is because he was born miraculously by God and therefore a Son of God.
Why does that story exist in Islam? Why according to Islam was Jesus born of a virgin?
Again Islam has no answer.
The virgin birth is a major reason for Christians to believe that Jesus is divine, the Son of God.

Jesus Speaking from the Cradle
In chapter 19:30 of the Koran Jesus speaks from the cradle. This is found in an earlier legendary text - Syriac Infancy Gospel (1:2).
Why would Jesus do that in Islam?
Again no reason.

If Jesus is an important prophet as claimed by Islam how come:
- He delivered a message that is lost
- He was given a Scripture that is lost
- He did not put people on a correct path until Mohamed came
- The greatest 'false religion' was formed due to him
- His being the Messiah is not explained

How come Allah tricked humanity to make them believe that they saw Jesus being crucified?
And in so doing made Christians take up a false belief by corrupting Jesus and his message?
Why did Allah then wait 600 years to correct them?
What about Koran 3:55? Does that not justify Christians? Islamic scholars are confused about this text.

Why did Islam talk about the"Good news", in Islam(Injil) and they can't produce it?

Why was Jesus not crucified, according to Islam? A 'No answer' may point to the fact that there is something wrong with Islam.

Empiree, Lukgaf, Rashduct4luv, Antichristian, motayoayinde, mhmsadyq, haekymbahd or Realismailakabir

1 Like

Re: How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong by haekymbahd(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
sagenaija:

Islam has no answer.
he begged God to save him from crucifixion

Mathew 26
39 And going a little farther, He threw Himself upon the ground on His face and prayed saying, My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will [not what I desire], but as You will and desire.

Allah SWT said:

"And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 54)

sagenaija:

Before Islam, some sects held this same position but had reasons like the belief that because he was divine he couldn't die.

He begged to be saved. Also has he completed his mission?

Why did the Jews reject Jesus did he have the attributes of the messiah they were expecting?

sagenaija:

The Koran has a story of Jesus making clay birds and giving them life (Chapter 3:49; 5:110).
Why exactly does Jesus give life? Why does Jesus resurrect people and give life to inanimate objects - to clay birds?
Islam has no answer.
John 5
30 I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord--but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders]. Even as I hear, I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision], and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will [I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose] but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.

John 17

3And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

Allah SWT said:

"And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 49)

"Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 51)

sagenaija:

The Virgin Birth
The virgin birth in Christianity is because he was born miraculously by God and therefore a Son of God.
Why does that story exist in Islam? Why according to Islam was Jesus born of a virgin?
The virgin birth is a major reason for Christians to believe that Jesus is divine, the Son of God.
Jesus said he was sent by God there can be only one God.

so why was he also called son of man?

How many sons do God have?

sagenaija:

In chapter 19:30 of the Koran Jesus speaks from the cradle. This is found in an earlier legendary text - Syriac Infancy Gospel (1:2).
Again no reason.
He was sent as a sign to the isrealites

Allah SWT said:

"Jesus was not but a servant upon whom We bestowed favor, and We made him an example for the Children of Israel."
(QS. Az-Zukhruf 43: Verse 59)

sagenaija:

His message and all the previous prophets message was to worship only one God and not associate partners with God and to keep the commandment be of God.

sagenaija:

How come Allah tricked humanity to make them believe that they saw Jesus being crucified?
And in so doing made Christians take up a false belief by corrupting Jesus and his message?
is it Allah that made you call Jesus God mind you there lot of christians before the advent of Islam that have the believe that Jesus was not God but Sent by God. So you mislead yourself by breaking the first and principal of the commandments.

Mark 12
29 Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord;

sagenaija:

What about Koran 3:55? Does that not justify Christians? Islamic scholars are confused about this text.
No, not at all only those who follow him in the worship of his God and not worship of Jesus himself cos we have only one God.

sagenaija:

Why did Islam talk about the"Good news", in Islam(Injil) and they can't produce it?
what is the Good news is it that Jesus is God or what?

Isaiah 61
1 [b]THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, [/b]because the [b]Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel
of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,(A)

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] [a]and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,(B)

sagenaija:

Why was Jesus not crucified, according to Islam? A 'No answer' may point to the fact that there is something wrong with Islam.
He is not done yet with his mission same reason Jews rejected him, also he begged God to save him and he will die in his second comming.
Re: How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong by sagenaija: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:
"And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners."

He begged to be saved. Also has he completed his mission?

He is not done yet with his mission same reason Jews rejected him, also he begged God to save him and he will die in his second comming.
1. That portion of the Koran is saying that Allah is the best of receivers.

2. So you are now accepting the Bible as true for you to use it to justify your position. Interesting!
By the way, in the Bible, did Jesus say "Nevertheless not my will but yours be done"? What does that tell you? You shouldn't just pick and choose what you want any verse or portion of the Bible.

3. The question is simple: why according to the Koran was Jesus not crucified? Show us, like you usually quote, where the Koran gave the reason.
Is Islam now about what you think or what the Koran states?

You can watch this to hear Jesus's own words on his death and resurrection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK_kxHTS61o
Re: How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong by Empiree: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
sagenaija:
How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7E_tW2HXfk

Jesus is a prophet in Islam and he is recognized as the Messiah. The problem is that the Messiah is meaningless in Islam and Moslems have no idea what to do with the teachings of Jesus.

According to Islam:
- Jesus was not divine
- Not Son of God; fully a human
- Merely a prophet of Allah
- Was a Moslem
- Was not crucified, someone else was
- Was raised to heaven by Allah

Islam has no answer.

Islam has no answer.

This story is found in The Infancy Gospel of Thomas, a pre-Islam apocryphal account, and it seems that the Koran adopted it.
In that book the is explained that Jesus did that because he is considered an extraordinary being - divine. So it makes sense for Jesus to give life based on the explanation of the text.
But it doesn't make sense for Islam to include such a story since they consider him merely human, and offer no reason why.
In Islam, the idea of breathing life into being is reserved for God.

The Virgin Birth

Again no reason.

Empir.ee, Lukg.af, Rashdu.ct4luv, Antichristian, motay.oayinde, mhms.adyq, haekym.bahd or Rea.lismailakabir
keep it up bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUyv9Pk1J3k
Re: How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong by sagenaija: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Empiree:
keep it up bro.

Have a preview of the next post as a giveaway for your contribution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8vMjcCsALU
Re: How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong by Empiree: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
sagenaija:

Have a preview of the next post as a giveaway for your contribution:
https://youtu.be/w....8vMjcCsALU
who cares?. Freedom is a choice
Re: How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
haekymbahd:
he begged God to save him from crucifixion!

This is a misconception.
He surely begged God but it's not about dying rather the process leading to his death.

This is a person who did everything God wanted him to do {John 8:28} and sanctified God's name heartily {John 17:6, 26} because Satan knew Jesus very well right from the time they both lived with God in heaven.
Out of all the things God created Jesus loved humans to a fault {Proverbs 8:31} so he will not like anyone to hear that he was accused, arraigned, charged, judged, sentenced and executed as if the whole process was justifiable.
The type of death Jesus would have preferred was that of Abel were later generations will hear that he was brutally murdered not the type where he will be killed as a blasphemer!
Today we keep reading how Cain killed Abel and we're convinced that Cain killed Abel unjustly, Jesus' case wouldn't go that way rather Satan planned it that later generations of Jews {Abraham's descendants) will continue to hear the story that Jesus was found guilty of the charges against him!

For you to understand. Let's take the case of a one time head of state in Nigeria named Murtala Ramat muhammad as an example.

That was the best ruler Nigeria ever had but most elites don't want him, so they were looking for ways to blackmail Murtala all to no avail. Now imagine if some people should arrest such a person and take him to a law court to judge him as an evil person. How do you think they're going to convince the masses? undecided
So since they can't do that they arranged for some good for nothing soldiers to murdered the best Nigerian leader in cold blood! embarassed
Since independence Murtala Ramat Muhammad was the first head of state who overthrew the government without bloodshed but when they checked all his deeds and found nothing incriminating they decided to end it all by murdering him

Please do you think any court in this world can hold such a person and sentence him to prison (not even death) without Nigerians ready to die for him?

That's exactly what Satan planned for Jesus!
Because if Jesus was murdered like Abel later generations of Jews will believe in him. So Satan schemed that Jesus be accused, arraigned, charged, judged, sentenced and executed as if everything followed due process.

So Jesus was begging his father not for his own life because he knew that his father will raise him from the dead {John 2:19} but for the benefit of people like you who will find it difficult to believe that such a righteous man could be judged like that as if he was given a fair trial! smiley
Re: How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong by haekymbahd(m): 3:45am On Feb 03, 2022
sagenaija:

1. That portion of the Koran is saying that Allah is the best of receivers.
in Arabic a word might have different meanings when translating to English so don't compare Arabic to English.

Now let's look at the context of the verse, Jesus was about to be crucified by disbelievers and Allah intended to save him since Jesus himself had asked to be save and scared of death.

Allah SWT said:

How does deceive fits into the statement above

The disbeleivers deceive to kill Jesus but Allah is best of deceivers (does this make any sense to you)

sagenaija:

2. So you are now accepting the Bible as true for you to use it to justify your position. Interesting!
By the way, in the Bible, did Jesus say "Nevertheless not my will but yours be done"? What does that tell you? You shouldn't just pick and choose what you want any verse or portion of the Bible.
Jesus was being humble because he knew he was powerless and can't command God unless he asks for his favor. This shows Allah is the all powerful both Jesus and Allah had different wills and the will of Allah supercedes Jesus by far (there can be only one God who depends on no one).

How can God ask another God to save him and they both have different will?

Mark 12
29 Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord;

sagenaija:

3. The question is simple: why according to the Koran was Jesus not crucified? Show us, like you usually quote, where the Koran gave the reason.
Is Islam now about what you think or what the Koran states?
Why should Allah allow his righteous servant to die unjustly. when he had as already said he would save him if he called upon him.

When Satan came to tempt Your God (Jesus) he quoted psalm 91 vs 11-12 according to your bible.

Mathew 4
5 Then the devil took Him into the holy city and placed Him on a turret (pinnacle, [c]gable) of the temple sanctuary.

6 And he said to Him, If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down; for it is written, He will give His angels charge over you, and they will bear you up on their hands, lest you strike your foot against a stone.

In that verse Satan was saying no harm can befall Jesus. But looking at the particular chapter psalm 91 we saw God saying if he was called upon for help by Jesus he will do. So Jesus knew about this that was why he begged at the last minute for God to save him.

It is left to God to fulfill his promise or not according to your bible God forsake Jesus and allowed him to die despite his promise but Allah rejects the claim. Allah does not need anyone to die for anyone's sin, he is the All forgiver (he forgives whom he wills).

Psalm 91
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

Since Jesus {Your God} called upon God that his soul his sorrowful to death so how did God answer him I guess he forsake him?

Allah SWT said:

"[Mention] when Allah said, O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 55)

Why should Jesus die unjustly for whose sin and what has changed since he died?

According to bible before Adam ate the forbidden fruit there was no sin now that you christians claim Jesus died for your sin why is there still sin in the world even among the christians he died for?

Allah SWT said:

"And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 18)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

CAC Centralized Bible Study Manual To Be Unveiled At General Council Meeting / Bishop Abioye Welcomes First Grand Child / If God Does Not Exist,how Did This Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.