Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) (56195 Views)

AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures / AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Phock2sweet: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Old enough to be eaten
like chicken
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
josh123:
She Never ripe
Ripe ke? According to Pete Edochie: Girls are like fruits, while u are waiting for them to ripe, other guys are busy eating them with salt.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dashlish12:
.. One of the reasons i wanna birth early as well but seems i never met the right compatible other gender; Story of my life

May God help you in your search if at all you are searching. kiss
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by treatise: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
pretydiva:
Happy birthday to daddys carbon copy. Mehn children grow so fast these days shocked

Proteins are easier to access these days unlike those days when it was a "Taboo" for a child to seen with an egg or fish.
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by callmevirus(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
josh123:
She Never ripe
na lie she don ripe
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Dashlish12: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

... Smile, so Risible of you written those cuz i know you can encode and very sure you can decode all the depth in my lexis. I knew my story sounds pathethic to you; but all in all my days of encountering my "NotYetFoundRib" is close by; anyways Life's Beautiful ma'am. Stay Blessed
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Phock2sweet:
like chicken
yes o
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Phock2sweet: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
yes o
didn't u see her bureese is now well formed ready to be sucked and fondled like agege bread
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Phock2sweet:
didn't u see her bureese is now well formed ready to be sucked and fondled like agege bread
I’m sure she is no longer a virgin
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by solofresh(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Stop exposing this little girl on social media.predators and sick men are all over the internet lurking around looking for children of careless parents to devour
elomuskbaby kee you there.
Living in fantasy undecided
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Phock2sweet: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I’m sure she is no longer a virgin
look her eyes very well, she can draw the anatomy of piiiinese with ease of mind. Forget ajebo children dey fvvvk well well ooo
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by ablejesus26(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Omo the pikin go tall oo.
Grow in Grace and Wisdom of God.
Hbd
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by ablejesus26(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
callmevirus:
na lie she don ripe

She don ripe abi undecided
No worry by the time wey them go carry you go join ya mates for kirikiri for defiling a minor na that time ya eyes go open undecided
God save our daughters from the hands of mad men in clothes roaming the streets �.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by TheKingsmann(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
pretydiva:

Keep quiet. She no be mango undecided
Na spoilt mango u be tongue undecided
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Phock2sweet:
look her eyes very well, she can draw the anatomy of piiiinese with ease of mind. Forget ajebo children dey fvvvk well well ooo
na me you wan tell? Na dem dey easy to catch and chop sef. Their brain be like dat of agric fowl
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
solofresh:
elomuskbaby kee you there.
Living in fantasy undecided
e dey pain you? grin tongue
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
na me you wan tell? Na dem dey easy to catch and chop sef. Their brain be like dat of agric fowl
see these psychos.already scheming on how to fvck a child

Many of you need to see a therapist.youre suffering from obsessive Sexual disorder
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by pretydiva(f): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Girl wey don ripe finish
Her Mates in Kaduna already have 2 children
How old was Aisha when buhari marry am.
Hope you will say this to your daughter in future undecided
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Phock2sweet: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
hahahahaha.....bad nigga......they are too emotional. And they like pureeek!!!!
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Phock2sweet: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
elonmuskbaby:

Many of you need to see a therapist.youre suffering from obsessive Sexual disorder
we will not see anybody. Come and carry us go na
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Phock2sweet:
we will not see anybody. Come and carry us go na
lmaooo continue scheming to fvck a child.when hand touch you,Na from prison you go dey fvck your fellow inmates
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Phock2sweet: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

pm d guy first if u get interest. No dey form? He fit big man sef
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Phock2sweet: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
lmaooo continue scheming to fvck a child.when hand touch you,Na from prison you go dey fvck your fellow inmates
okay till i join my mates then. Thank you
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Na spoilt mango u be tongue undecided
Same you talking vulgar still sliding under my mention..
What hypocrisy.. grin
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by nachisunday(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Girl wey don ripe finish
Her Mates in Kaduna already have 2 children
How old was Aisha when buhari marry am.
naso now, actually she don ripe for that thing.
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Whiteways: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Many happy returns beautiful
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by nachisunday(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
u need prophecy now, by 10am tomorow somebody will give u 'sense' go its done. Which kind quote be this spoilt brabt
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by nachisunday(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
elonmuskbaby:

Wow clap for your self dear, you finish work.
Some kind comrade day tok like kid sometimes

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
elonmuskbaby:

e dey pain you as we no look your side. Na who wan chop grandma? tongue tongue tongue
Re: AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Phock2sweet:
pm d guy first if u get interest. No dey form? He fit big man sef

I'm not searching. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. / Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.