Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos (26158 Views)

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria / Panic As Petrol Queues Surface In Abuja Due To Flood On Lokoja Road. / UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Sultty(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
wahala no dey finish
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Ujaino: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
AFOSINO DRILTECH
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by remsonik(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oya make me sef go join the queue. I want to Japa fast fast before 2023

4 Likes

Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos

Photo credit: News Agency Of Nigeria

fb://photo/5194179510620169?set=a.219576771413826

You can contact Top-Most today via call/Whatapp msg 08167588631

Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by nedekid: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Asiwaju0001:
This country is becoming so unbearable day by day, na to japa remain.

even if na to the dey use shovel they pack snow as most Nigerians up there they do, i no go mind.
Are you sure things are unbearable in the country? Because if it is you will not see the kind of response one gets on this forum when you mention this regime. Lots of people say buhari and apc has done well, that there is train to ibadan and 2nd Niger bridge. That there is train to Niger Republic. That Nigeria is the highest producer of rice and cement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by izubext007: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
People really need to japa before Tinubu come to power
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Salesagents(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
See population! The visa approval rate though. (Proof of funds and/or purpose may likely bounce some people back)

Every man for himself.

I can provide proof funds. Check my signatures

1 Like

Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Allisgud: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nobody dey go anywhere o,hold their trouser,most of this people wey wan takeoff follow vote in this mess
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dj play me Japa by naira Marley
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by smallsmall: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
nedekid:

Are you sure things are unbearable in the country? Because if it is you will not see the kind of response one gets on this forum when you mention this regime. Lots of people say buhari and apc has done well, that there is train to ibadan and 2nd Niger bridge. That there is train to Niger Republic. That Nigeria is the highest producer of rice and cement.

Thunder fire "Lots of People". angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by yusluvad(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Everybody wan to japa...
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Kwara1stson: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Coldie:

Proof of funds no be problem again in fact it’s the easiest
explain Sir
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Coldie(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kwara1stson:
explain Sir
I no want cast the thing here but that’s the easiest these days believe me, these days even taxi driver fit fine uk if na proof of funds them need “them dae run am”
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Coldie(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
People shouting Buhari till 2050 if una dae der na thunder go fire una o cheesy
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Kwara1stson: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Coldie:

I no want cast the thing here but that’s the easiest these days believe me, these days even taxi driver fit fine uk if na proof of funds them need “them dae run am”
how can we chat privately
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Eurolander: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
You even remember lock door.
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Splitmind: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
The embassy should be permanently shut down. We can't allow Nigerians to leave the country anyhow.

We must do everything in our power to keep skilled workers here, even if it means making example of few people.
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Splitmind: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
nedekid:

Nigeria is the fastest developing nation in the world and it is all thanks to president Buhari. Only tribalist Ibos and ungrateful Yorubas who want power for themselves are complaining.

Personally I feel there should be a visa embargo on these countries or we should just close the embassies altogether.
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Patnelly: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Naija is a hell hole. Nothing is working here,No facility is functioning.That explains why everyone want to travel out.
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Fbisshit: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
All thanks to Nigerian government, shame on her leadership and those that's cheering them because of presidential promise...

Even the old vegetable supporter's wants to JAPA, is that not wickedness cry

1 Like

Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Fbisshit: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
One vegetable that foisted this hardship on Nigerians is steaming to take over just to finish us patapata..
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by guychidile: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Whaaaat?
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by emmyN(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Yankee101:
Shame shame shame
We need to fix AFRICA

Please fix it, when you are done we will come join you
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Everybody wan japa leave bubu
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by nextstep(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
All the money to be given to the UK in terms of visa processing, airplane tickets, and first few months living expenses... is it not from this Nigeria these people got the money?

Just think: about 3000 pounds for all the above X 1000 people per month. 3 million pounds shocked. Yet my people will not invest that money here. cry
3000 pounds to japa, then complain that tomatoes dey cost.

No wahala na.
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Agozie48: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Splitmind:
The embassy should be permanently shut down. We can't allow Nigerians to leave the country anyhow.

We must do everything in our power to keep skilled workers here, even if it means making example of few people.

Those Skilled Workers ,are you paying them enough for them to stay in the country?
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Focusmind: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
I don't pray to find myself in this kind of situation. Why cant these foreign countries use drop box method or use online to approve visas instead of this stressful ways of issuing visas to Nigerian??
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by chaloskyx: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
UNA ONE NIGERIA I HAIL YOU O!!!!!!!! BUT WHY ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING NOW THOUGHT WE ARE UNITED AS ONE SILLY PPL
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Justice4Toto: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Let's pray that TINUBU will not win this forth coming election.
If you live this country pls pls.pls
Say no to TINUBU
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by ifex370(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
zeemahn:
I will join this queue sometime this year

Amen brother... Hopefully we won't see the queue...

Everything soft
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Aaae: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Really
Re: Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos by Splitmind: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Agozie48:

Those Skilled Workers ,are you paying them enough for them to stay in the country?

They should be happy they are being paid at all. Very useless and ungrateful people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) / 5 Mistakes First-time Travelers Make / Two Die In Fatal Accident In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.