Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) (28534 Views)

EFCC Returns Stolen N326,000 Back To UNIBEN Student (Photo) / Job Boutros Eteng: Missing UNICAL Final Year Student (Photo) / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by rocoh(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by PennywysCares(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
solaty:
When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let it go — Carol Burnett

I congratulate myself today, as I shine out to be the Best Graduating Student, Geology Department, Federal University of Technology Minna. I am the first girl in my family to have come this far and it matters to me! It's a credo that dreams are valid if we have courage to pursue them. I was raised in a kind of community that has not much keen interest in girl-child education but yet I kept the believe and remain resolute to my dreams. Today, I feel proud to be inspiration to girls in my town (SAKI) that they can achieve their dreams too.

It all started 9yrs ago at The Polytechnic, Ibadan before proceeding to Federal University of Technology Minna as direct entry student. Although the journey was really rough but I didn't give up. In the darkest moments, I was focused to see the light. The moment I deemed the toughest as a Student Nursing Mother, amazingly turns out to be the simplest when I bagged on 5.0 semester cgpa. The rigor of combining motherhood with education poses great challenge to student nursing mothers but with grit, grace and style I triumph against all hurdles. I return my glory to the most exalted.

I give thanks, adoration and utmost gratitude to Almighty Allah for making this long journey a success. My undiluted appreciation goes to my parents ( Mr and Mrs Abdrasaq) for their support. I commend the efforts of my dear husband Iyiola Mubarak Oladimeji, you are God sent in my life. My appreciation is never complete if I fail to salute the efforts of my mentor Maranroola Isiaka Olaniyi, indeed you are a great man. To everyone who have supported me along the journey, who have invested in me to be better and trusted me, may God positively reward you all.

I see this as a completion of one phase in life at the same time beginning of new chapter. I pray May Allah put Barakah in it and more wins to come my way.

Thanks to my friends and family.

#happyconvocationtome
#4.46-CGPA

Congratulations sweetheart kiss
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by derbykol(f): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by barajo1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
They for just give this woman 4.5! I hate 4.4 as CGPA. Some one with 3.5 will be claiming same 2'1 with you.

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by phemmyfour: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
solaty:
When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let it go — Carol Burnett

I congratulate myself today, as I shine out to be the Best Graduating Student, Geology Department, Federal University of Technology Minna. I am the first girl in my family to have come this far and it matters to me! It's a credo that dreams are valid if we have courage to pursue them. I was raised in a kind of community that has not much keen interest in girl-child education but yet I kept the believe and remain resolute to my dreams. Today, I feel proud to be inspiration to girls in my town (SAKI) that they can achieve their dreams too.

It all started 9yrs ago at The Polytechnic, Ibadan before proceeding to Federal University of Technology Minna as direct entry student. Although the journey was really rough but I didn't give up. In the darkest moments, I was focused to see the light. The moment I deemed the toughest as a Student Nursing Mother, amazingly turns out to be the simplest when I bagged on 5.0 semester cgpa. The rigor of combining motherhood with education poses great challenge to student nursing mothers but with grit, grace and style I triumph against all hurdles. I return my glory to the most exalted.

I give thanks, adoration and utmost gratitude to Almighty Allah for making this long journey a success. My undiluted appreciation goes to my parents ( Mr and Mrs Abdrasaq) for their support. I commend the efforts of my dear husband Iyiola Mubarak Oladimeji, you are God sent in my life. My appreciation is never complete if I fail to salute the efforts of my mentor Maranroola Isiaka Olaniyi, indeed you are a great man. To everyone who have supported me along the journey, who have invested in me to be better and trusted me, may God positively reward you all.

I see this as a completion of one phase in life at the same time beginning of new chapter. I pray May Allah put Barakah in it and more wins to come my way.

#happyconvocationtome
#4.46-CGPA
When did she have time to read if she's a Nairalander

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Rexsul: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Loewe:

4.46 CGPA is just 2.1!!! This is a sign that something is wrong with the department....

How can that be the best grade in an entire department? So nobody had 1st class Wooow!!!

Someone like this would have graduated with an almost perfect CGPA in a private university.

Congrats to you and shame on the academic sadists!
Smile Geology and Biochemistry department are well known for having Sadistic lecturers in Bosso campus. Trust me the lady is really good to have graduated with such CGPA from a department like that. �
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Bbbwings: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Loewe:

4.46 CGPA is just 2.1!!! This is a sign that something is wrong with the department....

How can that be the best grade in an entire department? So nobody had 1st class Wooow!!!

Someone like this would have graduated with an almost perfect CGPA in a private university.

Congrats to you and shame on the academic sadists!
There are definitely enemies of progress in the department. Sadists and provocateurs.
OAU geology is no different.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by DKM123: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations! Oil company straight.

Start applying immediately so you serve with them. Don't go for Masters yet. I know what I am saying. Infact, apply for internship or even volunteer work in any of this top oil coys if you don't get a good job within 6months after youth services.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
solaty:

#happyconvocationtome
#4.46-CGPA

Congratulations!!

Guys notice that she has been a nairalander since 2009 but has just 1 topic and 5 posts. She has been focused on her life and goals.

If you spend your daily waking and sleeping on nairaland dragging tribal issues you only have yourself to blame when success eludes you.

OP you have done well. Stay focused

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations I celebrate you specially
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Merchant247: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations to you my Town girl...wish u the best in life
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Bbbwings: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Congratulations!!

Guys notice that she has been a nairalander since 2009 but has just 1 topic and 5 posts. She has been focused on her life and goals.

If you spend your daily waking and sleeping on nairaland dragging tribal issues you only have yourself to blame when success eludes you.

OP you have done well. Stay focused
Monitoring Spirit.
You sef no follow this advice.

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by quadraheem(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
BaarakaLlahu feek!
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by yomi531(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Geology na ur mate?? Wetin our eyes see for DAT course, no be here

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by sissyevy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
tiwasiaife:

Which year did u graduate?
Not course but lecturers
Is it onwuka,mode,mamah,eneh,ugbo,umeji,Amobi,ekwe,ezeigbo,anyiam,obi,smart,Oge,okogbue,Umah,Amobi,oha et who did u long thing amongst all these names?

Lol my own na Dr Oha and Mr Okonkwo and prof Obiora. I got depressed because of them. I graduated in 2019
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Village people where are you? Please come and do the needful
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bbbwings:

There are definitely enemies of progress in the department. Sadists and provocateurs.

Bbbwings:

Honestly! Almost all geology departments at public universities in Nigeria, same story! I have heard so much about their lecturers being sadists. Hard to come across anyone with 1st class from a public institution. Is it rocket science
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Chiefecho(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ahmed0336:
You did well.

Chances of securing a lecturing job is high provided your character is good.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

FUTMX. Proudly an Alumni grin

Which set please
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Chiefecho(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Geology wey dey for bosso campus
Na der you go find sadist here and there grin
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bbbwings:

Monitoring Spirit.
You sef no follow this advice.

I am not a student unlike many here and I am not jobless as well.

Enterpreneurs like us have people who work for us
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Geology na survival of the fittest cheesy

40 admitted, only 10 graduated
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Geology no be dem dey study rocks? Wetin lady dey do with this kind course in this kind country?

Anyway, congrats, u did well! Best wishes with the rocks
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Charisma01: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Michelle70:
Before I opened the thread, I just know u will be a lady.

Men no just get brain, all we think is nyash

You be werey o, real epka, dan iscar cheesy cheesy
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Charisma01: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Michelle70:
Before I opened the thread, I just know u will be a lady.

Men no just get brain, all we think is nyash

You be werey o, real epka, dan iscar cheesy cheesy
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Josephkabila12: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Peterlawyer(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Iam running my masters project in geo physics the course is not a child play very Capita intensive
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by BennyDon: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats, Hajia.

May Allah bless you richly!
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by ModelLook(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
I have a B.Sc in Geography and Planning.

I'm still trying to figure out the relevance of Courses like Geography, Geology, Geophysics in this present day Nigeria?

Right now, I don tire as we no even see common groundnut oil company to work.

Back in school, I used to have two rommates like that. One in Geology and the other in Geophysics. They were both frustrated all through school. Apparently, the courses were not what they bargained for.

The question remains after all the frustration from the department and these students graduate, what next to compensate them for all their years of frustration.

It is well.

Abeg I have an Interview as a Geography Teacher in a Secondary School this week. Nobody should just stress me with Best Graduating.

I don tire for this Nigeria. Weather is hot. NEPA don take light.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Liyastitches(f): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
...but ... When I see people flaunting good grades these days, I don't really care because the system is sick..
Right from SSCE days, I'v seen unimaginable malpractices.. imagine having Bsc exam questions like 3 days to exams... Give me that one na 90% I go score parallel
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by clockwisereport: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
vickydevoka:

Hardest cost in unn. Thank God I
changed to civil engineering.

Civil was way easier. Buh I came to realize that the strength of a course/ department is dependent of the lecturer

Nwoji, ademiluyi, osadebe, mama, Adamou adamu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) / Unilorin 2017/2018 Postgraduate Aspirants Meet Here / Laspotech 2011/2012 Post Utme Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.