Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together (312 Views)

2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / Nnamdi Kanu’s Hired US Lawyer Set To Take Nigerian Govt To ICC / Nnamdi Kanu's U.S Lawyer Set To Take Nigerian Govt To International Criminal Cou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by Bonavi: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
The politicians are always together in their continued quest for domination.
The youths continued to be disunited to the benefits of the politicians who would always sponsor ethnic divisions,
How can the youths understand that the ethnic divisions is to their own subjugation
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by helinues: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
undecided

Funny op, he would create division in the morning then unification in the afternoon.

Abi no be this same op that created 2-3 threads yesterday attacking Tinubu and Yoruba

1 Like

Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by macrodata(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bonavi:
The politicians are always yogether in their continued quest for domination.
The youths continued to be disunited to the benefits of the politicians who would always sponsor ethnic divisions,
How can the youths understand that the ethnic divisions is to their own subjugation
A hefty debit alert, social media ban & arrest of a few celebs. The country will go in flames faster than you can read this comment.
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by Michelle70(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
The politicians deceive the gullible youth.
Imagine a good number of youths are brainwashed to insult, provoke and curse anyone that doesn't share same ideology with them. They exonerate their own and insult others with no fear of "tomorrow sef na day"

How can the youth come together.

modified I never talk finish, the one below me don deh show symptoms of a failed brain
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by Karlovych: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
It can only happen the day Drugnibu's teeth witnesses a tooth brush.
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by KingOfBoyz1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
angry BMCs won't allow that happen
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by helinues: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Michelle70:
The politicians deceive the gullible youth.
Imagine a good number of youths are brainwashed to insult, provoke and curse anyone that doesn't share same ideology with them. They exonerate their own and insult others with no fear of "tomorrow sef na day"

How can the youth come together

Go through the op's history..

Na one of the people causing division on this forum
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by Michelle70(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:

Go through the op's history..

Na one of the people causing division on this forum
lolz, I weak for the guy.
And to think I thought he was intelligent.

I feel a massive drop in my IQ replying to his thread grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by Michelle70(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
BMC?
Is it the group of people who are hateful, bittered, insults and provoke anyone who doesn't agree with them?
Cos I know one group does that, I forgot their name sha

1 Like

Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by helinues: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz, I weak for the guy.
And to think I thought he was intelligent.

I feel a massive drop in my IQ replying to his thread grin

May be they don't sometimes consider the consequences of their actions or their emotions won't just allow them to reason things through before posting on social media .

Between yesterday and today, like 3 of his threads have been deleted for causing division.

This same op talking about unity
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by KingOfBoyz1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Michelle70:
BMC?
Is it the group of people who are hateful, bittered, insults and provoke anyone who doesn't agree with them?
Cos I know one group does that, I forgot their name sha
tongue
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by Bonavi: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:
undecided

Funny op, he would create division in the morning then unification in the afternoon.

Abi no be this same op that created 2-3 threads yesterday attacking Tinubu and Yoruba
I know u will be the first to comment as BMC, U re paid 30k a month by those sponsoring this divisions
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by helinues: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bonavi:
I know u will be the first to comment as BMC, U re paid 30k a month by those sponsoring this divisions

You still dey talk when you could have go and hide somewhere.

Your comments history gave you out
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by gidgiddy: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bonavi:
The politicians are always together in their continued quest for domination.

The people of Nigeria are not united, so how will youths come together?

A typical example is ENDSARS where Southern youths came out in the South, but nothing happened in the North
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by Bonavi: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:

You still dey talk when you could have go and hide somewhere.

Your comments history gave you out

You re just too hopeless and pathetic. You jostling to continue in the 30k BMC with another gworo chewing presidency. I wonder how old u will be by the end of another administration??
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by helinues: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bonavi:
You re just too hopeless and pathetic. You jostling to continue in the 30k BMC with another gworo chewing presidency. I wonder how old u will be by the end of another administration??

Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by Michelle70(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bonavi:
imagine someone preaching about unity?
I wonder why helinues keep replying u, him get time sha
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by Bonavi: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Michelle70:
imagine someone preaching about unity?
I wonder why helinues keep replying u, him get time sha
you wanna join helinues because he is beyond redemption
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by ablejesus26(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:

Bmc and ipob hoodlums too.
This two set are the most zombiec set of humans in this world.
They have even become more zombiesh than miyetti allah.
Always sounding so incoherent in all discuss.
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by KingOfBoyz1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
ablejesus26:

Bmc and ipob hoodlums too.
This two set are the most zombiec set of humans in this world.
They have even become more zombiesh than miyetti allah.
Always sounding so incoherent in all discuss.
mentioning ipob makes you a senseless human.. Op wrote Nigerian youth.. Ipob seeks freedom.. Freedom away from Nigeria and its craziness. So I don't understand this your trash
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by ablejesus26(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
mentioning ipob makes you a senseless human.. Op wrote Nigerian youth.. Ipob seeks freedom.. Freedom away from Nigeria and its craziness. So I don't understand this your trash

Mentioning ipob a group that has shown obvious signs that they will put others who do not agree with their fraud struggle to the chains if they had power at their disposal,with freedom makes you an hopelessly brainwashed möron.
You call out the useless BMC,but try to paint the occult taliban wannabe ipob as angels.
You are an irredeemable brainwashed hypocrite.

Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
There's no difference between nigerian youths and Nigerian elderly.....the rich nigerian youths are already United in the interest, it's jobless broke almanjiri unity beggers like you that are still slacking.
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by KingOfBoyz1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
ablejesus26:

Mentioning ipob a group that has shown obvious signs that they will put others who do not agree with their fraud struggle to the chains if they had power at their disposal,with freedom makes you an hopelessly brainwashed möron.
You call out the useless BMC,but try to paint the occult taliban wannabe ipob as angels.
You are an irredeemable brainwashed hypocrite.
lol. Even when you know the truth. You still cover your death brain with lies.. I don't argue with dogs
Re: What Will It Take Nigerian Youths To Come Together by ablejesus26(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
lol. Even when you know the truth. You still cover your death brain with lies.. I don't argue with dogs

Truth!!
You have no possibility of knowing the truth bcus your brain has been damaged beyond repair �
An hopelessly brainwashed hoodlum talking about truth,wonders will truely never seize to wonder ��
I wasn't arguing with a useless brainwashed pig like you ,I was teaching you.
Bmc are zombies.
Ipob are zombies too.
Kiss the truth möron��

(1) (Reply)

Isiukwuato Umunneochi Constituents Blast Hon. Onyejeocha For Inviting DSS / How We Arrived At Over N400m Debt In Two Years – Oyo Govt To IBEDC / Be Careful Of These Kind Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.