Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Chicken Was Just Doing Soapy Inside Pot.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Chicken Was Just Doing Soapy Inside Pot.. (148 Views)

Advantages Of Pot Belly In Men / Pot Belly! Turn On Or Turn Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Chicken Was Just Doing Soapy Inside Pot.. by Dremdee(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Saturdays is usually my favorite day of the week. Because that's my only time out from my busy schedule at work ������

Three days ago, precisely on Saturday I woke up in really high spirits. Fire boy's Peru was blasting out from my mini sound system while I do my chores...

Saturdays is usually when I make soup, stew and any other food I need to stuck up my refrigerator with so that I won't starve during the week���

And as a foodie, I don't joke with my food����� it has to look and taste good with all the necessary aquatic and terrestial animals floating inside...

Today's menu is fried rice, okra soup and chicken stew... Omo I set to work while Dancing to umu obiligbos' enjoyment...

Two hour's later, I was done with the soup and the fried rice...

And finally I was making the yummy chicken stew..
Boy o boy the stew was bouncing in the Lord inside the pot...

Chicken parts were waving at me joyfully..
I added more vegetable oil to the stew...
Stirred a bit and went to get a Glass of water.

I came back to my stew and saw it foaming so heavily, I looked at the top of my kitchen cabinet...

I have used the morning fresh liquid soap instead of vegetable oil. �����
I looked at my chicken part doing soapy inside the pot. ..,..

At that point, what was playing on the sound system was " oya see brother, see brother, brother wey mumu, brother wey nor wise. ..

That was how my Saturday was. Ruined.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons For The Constant Rejection From Her, / Should I Continue With It? / Dear Kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.