Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware (34616 Views)

Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by uthlaw: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abetterperson:
My long time crush recently came home big, he brought with him the lastest cars and accessories, I was shocked because this guy is in his late teens.

He saw me one day and offered to take me out, me I nor gree because I nor one die, I Neve reach to see my ancestors, his source of income is still unknown, I asked his sister, she claims he caught one big client and that's how he made his money, I was like big client, as in Yahoo! She reply yes that Yahoo (fraud) is really favoring him.

His family all thinks he is a Yahoo boy but the thing is that one of his friends that hustle at the same office (fraud hangout) is no where to be seen, rumor has it that the guy refused to do ritual and was killed because he knows the secret of their wealth, that guy's family are still looking for answer but sadly the police are not helping, they are busy collecting money from my ex crush.

My ex crush family are all standing tall saying that the devil wants to use people to destroy their happiness.

Just last week my ex crush invited me to come to his Thanksgiving in CHURCH, like what is he thanking God for, for helping him Carry out his crimes. The pastor is not helping matters, why would he let that guy do Thanksgiving in his church, a money from the devil is going to be presented at the alter of God.

Please is this ritual thing even real because people are calling the guy a ritualist.
which state is that?
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abetterperson:
My long time crush recently came home big, he brought with him the lastest cars and accessories, I was shocked because this guy is in his late teens.

He saw me one day and offered to take me out, me I nor gree because I nor one die, I Neve reach to see my ancestors, his source of income is still unknown, I asked his sister, she claims he caught one big client and that's how he made his money, I was like big client, as in Yahoo! She reply yes that Yahoo (fraud) is really favoring him.

His family all thinks he is a Yahoo boy but the thing is that one of his friends that hustle at the same office (fraud hangout) is no where to be seen, rumor has it that the guy refused to do ritual and was killed because he knows the secret of their wealth, that guy's family are still looking for answer but sadly the police are not helping, they are busy collecting money from my ex crush.

My ex crush family are all standing tall saying that the devil wants to use people to destroy their happiness.

Just last week my ex crush invited me to come to his Thanksgiving in CHURCH, like what is he thanking God for, for helping him Carry out his crimes. The pastor is not helping matters, why would he let that guy do Thanksgiving in his church, a money from the devil is going to be presented at the alter of God.

Please is this ritual thing even real because people are calling the guy a ritualist.
the Nigerian police should invite you for an interview and possible identification of your crush who might be involved in financial crimes and ritual killings
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
You be amebo... How did you know he did money ritual.... Jealousy wey wear cloth undecidedgo rest abegiiiii
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Moneyboyz: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
When you are broke, no one asks for your source of poverty, the moment you make it, you attract enemies automatically, conspiracy theories are being written against you.

Try mind your business.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by BarrElChapo(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Its not really your concern so why do you need help ?
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Justice4Toto: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abetterperson:

Long throat is worrying you my sister.
Pls go on three days dey fasting
You will be free from it

1 Like

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by davien(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bmaster:
Call me whatever,but I'm trying to let you know that some incomes are not exactly based on investments.

Your dad may not be what people are insinuating he is,but that shouldn't make you a care free person.
That's the thing, nobody is safe so long as a group of people believe money is a magical thing that can be created through juju. If that were true the banking sector would've been flooded by unknown foreign notes that were not meant to be printed.

I blame the educational sector and commerce generally for people like you who think this way, if our IRS were keeping tight watch on making people fill income reports you wouldn't need to start your magical thinking as the IRS would follow up anyone with questionable income and where it came from would come to light.

Any nation that does this, the people don't assume such money ritual rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Reeses: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nigerians are doomed its gonna get worse from cultist to ritualist to… .Too much bloods and killings Well yll won’t be missed anyways
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Bmaster(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
davien:
That's the thing, nobody is safe so long as a group of people believe money is a magical thing that can be created through juju. If that were true the banking sector would've been flooded by unknown foreign notes that were not meant to be printed.

I blame the educational sector and commerce generally for people like you who think this way, if our IRS were keeping tight watch on making people fill income reports you wouldn't need to start your magical thinking as the IRS would follow up anyone with questionable income and where it came from would come to light.

Any nation that does this, the people don't assume such rubbish.
comrade rest abeg.
U just told us your dad work all day at the office,how you just supply him with food but u never tell us wet in come be his work.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by drey076(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
What is the essence of the story, make we go flog the guy or what?

Minding once business is a business you don't need capital to start.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by aktolly54(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Africans and rutualism mentality

There is nothing like money ritual

It does not work

We all should stop being stupid

you know better in this street game ,level dey. Even after client know the shit is complete scam ,guyz go collect huge amount of money from him/her base on body IP not format ooo . Level dey and you know it therefore ritual is real
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Jmichael1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abetterperson:

That's what i thought but with the things I'm seeing am starting to think otherwise
Please educate me what's makes u say so

K.O.K Is in beta position to educate u...
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Jmichael1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Africans and rutualism mentality
There is nothing like money ritual

It does not work
We all should stop being stupid
ogun people nid to see dis comment...
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by flokii: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
@OP Get a job and get a life.. it's only financially independent ladies that can reason straight when it comes to choosing a guy not broke ones lusting after wealthy guys with questionable source of income.

That's how they go about defaming people who aren't even aware of their existence.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by JoseRaji(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abetterperson:

Current crush is a r!tualist. "Ex-crush" is/was a r!tualist too....

When will you agree to take your eyes away from r!tualists?
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by LILTJAY1: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Everything is now ritual now..
Modafuckers angry
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by TheGift: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
So what exactly do you want us to help you with?
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by TheGift: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
When u start to dey make money, them go talk say u be ritualist or Yahoo boy.
Politicians dey steal money everyday, them no talk anything.
Nigerian people dey very funny grin grin

A lot of the politicians are ritualists, and some of us are talking.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by everythinggirly(f): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Pray for him if you can.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Dreytonisback(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
I suppose slap you
People say , people say
Have you seen him with ritual stuffs ?
People say , people say Las Las he go still put preek for ur mouth and you no go remofe am

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by SatanicLunatic: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Which one be ex crush again
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by udemzyudex(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beebah2000:

This nonsense talk is stale, at least people know where politician dey steal the money from.

You become rich over night, where u see money?
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Realbank10(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm lost here. If your money is legit. Bro. Ppl around you will testify it

Beebah2000:

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by lomprico(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is why ritual killings is now rampant, the parents and pastor who are suppose to instill morals are engulfed with greed! A sad reality we find ourselves today.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Samsonklin(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abetterperson:

One thing I learnt from this post is that God should save me from people like you, who smile at my face but they doubt everything about me and wish me nothing but ill luck. People who just want misfortune on me for no reason. Not that I even hurt them or have intentions to. Truly there's no town farther than a man's heart.
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by RaphFaculty: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abetterperson:

thank God you no fall .
parents contribute this ills in the society now
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by rawe45: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abetterperson:

How old are you if he is in his late teens?
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by ruggedtimi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
The money dey hungry u to follow am flex...
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by PROPEACE: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beebah2000:

They said his sister admitted he is doing Yahoo but the criminal Nigerian mind in you still had trash to spew!
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by 77up(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
nabiz:
and you think you will get positive answer here. Some of the guys on this forum are into the same crime
God bless you.
Topic like this cannever get much positive reactions , things like mind your business you see all over is what you will keep seeing because truly , even though I don't have any yardstick to measure it but I can guess 70% of young guys here are into the same crime truly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.