Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? (1905 Views)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by ahnie: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these Nollywood actors?

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by ahnie: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
I'll go first....I choosed C cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Gbadugbakun(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by ERCROSS(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
G.O.A.T

#Undisputed

16 Likes

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by ahnie: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
Watch the video an see the greatest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ270qvY_vk?si=Sm3LlFN1xEG8Ob29
Pls stick to the topic and choose one of these men.
Thanks
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by OKUCHI11(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
KANAYO has made it his trade mark... but you see that Tony Umez guy... na the Jonah of the ship be that

12 Likes

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Gbadugbakun(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
ahnie:

Pls stick to the topic and choose one of these men.
Thanks
Which of the men
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Oizee(f): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Option C,

1 Like

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Wujio: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Incomplete. At a time Charles Okafor began to seriously love occult roles. Anyways, the oga is combined Kanayo and the Guy in B

Alot of times people exaggerate Okafor, but even after Okafor stopped Occult roles, that dude refused and began to seriously escalate his occult roles. Many of his movies later remained in Asaba and co as against Okafor that made mainstream making people assume he is king. Whereas that other guy na madman
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by WeddingParol: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
C - the eze obu 1
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by yarimo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Any film C appear as rich, someone somewhere in the family must be missing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by KingMack(m): 1:14am On Oct 13, 2023
C already wears the crown..no capx
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by kelvin1191(m): 4:18am On Oct 13, 2023
Its C. Kanyo O Kanayo

2 Likes

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by mytime24(f): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2023
C&B

2 Likes

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Facidio: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2023
When B and D do rituals E dey always backfire them go come run go church, A would rather die than to run to church for help. But u see that C, he will do another sacrifice to appease what was pursuing him😆😆😆😆

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Nextt: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2023
All the family members of C are endangered species. Undisputed champion of ritual sacrifice. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by MrPOTUS: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2023
Facidio:
When B and D do rituals E dey always backfire them go come run go church, A would rather die than to run to church for help. But u see that C, he will do another sacrifice to appease what was pursuing him😆😆😆😆

😂😂😂😂

C is the GOAT of the GOAT. 😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2023
C, kanayo o kanayo,follow by B

1 Like

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Oju4190: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2023
C
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Countersam(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2023
ahnie:
Who's the greatest ritualist amongst these Nollywood gentle men

Kanayo O. Kanayo is a ritualist role legend till tomorrow. He has more roles in that field more than anyone else and his boldness and daring seriousness to the acting is so believable. Till today people still call him a ritualist unlike the others.
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by jamesversion: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
C is Ritualist Emeritus. grin

Infact, Rituals was invented for him. cheesy cheesy
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by CheedyJ(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
What's Tony Umez doing there na?
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Beremx(f): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Meet me at 2am.... KOK the oga for ritual. grin
Ahnie, why you put durling Tony Umez na? He should be in the category of who juju dey catch pass? grin angry
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by ahnie: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Beremx:
Ahnie, why you put durling Tony Umez na? He should be in the category of who juju dey catch pass? grin angry
Na so I see the tag teams cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Beremx(f): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
ahnie:

Na so I see the tag teams cheesy
lol okay o!
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by finegirl233: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
Beremx:
You sabi jare

Tony no get level in that group

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Beremx(f): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
finegirl233:

You sabi jare

Tony no get level in that group
na love portion group im suppose dey. 😄
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by finegirl233: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Beremx:
na love portion group im suppose dey.
I de wonder how the man will just fall for any juju inside movie. Back from the days of blood sisters till tomorrow, even our holy chioma chukwuka run this man street with juju. I dont know how Ahnie take smuggle him in and join the almighty kok on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by ecolime(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
KOK na their Baba.

Clem Ohameze sef get levels for rituals matter but he plays more of a wicked man role.
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Beremx(f): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
finegirl233:

I de wonder how the man will just fall for any juju inside movie. Back from the days of blood sisters till tomorrow, even our holy chioma chukwuka run this man street with juju. I dont know how Ahnie take smuggle him in and join the almighty kok on the same page.
grin grin grin abeg no kill me with laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by ghettochild4u(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
C..... the undisputed KOK
Re: Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
They all fit into different roles perfectly. I'll give it to Kanayo for the ritualist role.

Pete fits more into a wicked or evil man role. He also does well in strict fatherly and husband roles.

Clem and Umez do just fine with husbandly roles. Any occultic role would see them lining up to b initiated into it as newbies.

Another person that would pull this role is Kenneth Okonkwo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Women Committing Adultery / Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.