Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ukodhiko Rejoices With Ogorugba On Birth Anniversary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukodhiko Rejoices With Ogorugba On Birth Anniversary. (140 Views)

Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide / Cag Congratulates Dcn Ogorugba On His Appointment As, Land Allocation Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ukodhiko Rejoices With Ogorugba On Birth Anniversary. by comrodioodio001: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ukodhiko rejoices with Ogorugba on birth anniversary.

The Delta State Commissioner for Energy, Pastor (Engr.) Jonathan Ajirioghene Ukodhiko, today, 1st of February, 2022, joins family and friends to celebrate with Prince Godwin Ogorugba, Chairman, PDP Isoko North chapter, on the occasion of his birth anniversary.

Ukodhiko in a congratulatory message personally signed by himself and made available to his media team, congratulated Prince Godwin Ogorugba on the attainment of a new milestone, which have heralded many years of accomplishments in service to the Party, PDP, both in Isoko and Delta State in general.

"Ogorugba is a trusted friend with an amazing team spirit and a strong political ally of mine. He's a brave and dogged political enthusiast, whose political sagacity, accommodating personality and friendly disposition, have won admiration across board.

'Today, I rejoice with my friend and brother, on the occasion of his birth anniversary, it is my prayer that, God will continue to shower him with longevity and sound health, to enable him continue to be a blessing to us," Ukodhiko added.

Happy birthday Prince Godwin Ogorugba, and best wishes as you celebrate my friend.

Pastor (Engr.) Jonathan Ajirioghene Ukodhiko, Commissioner for Energy, Delta State.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Emmanuel To NUGA 2022 LOC: I'm Committed To Sports Development / Sowore And His Personality Seeking Syndrome / Turbanning: Rivers BBIGN Congratulates Minister Of Transportation, CRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.