Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead (17156 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State / BREAKING: Former Kano Attorney-general, Aliyu Umar (SAN) Dies / Photos: Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, At The La (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by just2endowed: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
LegendHero:
RIP to him.

Watched his interview on BBC Yoruba and he was so proud of that SAN title. Nice that his wish was fulfilled.

When he was frustrated, he said he once used a car to load all the book he has written all the way to Abuja to show them that he’s capable and deserve to be SAN. He said he never gave up even when he’s old and he still kept pushing until he got the SAN at a very old age.

its a shame on SAN as a professional organisation. if it were to be in a merit base country, he would have been rewarded and recognise for his achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by Trustedpronet: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Over happiness
Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by basty: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Yeah you’re right.

How? Do you know how many students he has frustrated in life?
Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by remsonik(f): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rest in peace Baba Ologbon
Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by Southernigbo: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
must have taught many SANS including malamis mates
Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by wilzindinero: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
the title of SAN has been politicised for ages, no wonder the late legal icon Ganifawhemi rejected the title of SAN for countless number of times. RIP to you prof
Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by legba1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Imagine his C.V yet he was only deemed worthy of SAN title last year........ Everything reeks of politics and corruption.....
Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by ButterBurger: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
obembet:
SAN wey malami get when him mama never born am.

RIP prof
some people were not born with a long big Silver spoon.
Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
verybadmouth:
Oh lord give me the grace to live a long and fulfilled life.
Amen

This was a real man that legitimately made his way to the top not our iPhone generation. I pity the future. E go soon clear for una eye.

Be careful what you wish for yourself and what you say in the public domain. Did you know the man? I mean, did you REALLY know him?
Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by verybadmouth(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Be careful what you wish for yourself and what you say in the public domain. Did you know the man? I mean, did you REALLY know him?
I didn't say I want to be like him ooo. Read my post well
Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Thank God for his life
Re: Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
verybadmouth:

I didn't say I want to be like him ooo. Read my post well

You got me wrong. That Baba was another thing. You should have embraced embers if you're close to him. Das what I meant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Agencies Advised Us To Ban smartphones - Tribunal / Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement / INEC Will Announce Election Results Within 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.