Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State (22324 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by DamnnNiggarr: 8:54pm On Jan 18
Today in Obosi, Anambra State, I attended the 91st birthday anniversary ceremony of our revered leader and elder statesman, Chief Emeka Anyaoku. The remarkable event was significant for me as this is the third time I am attending this great man's birthday celebration, having attended his 80th birthday at Commonwealth Headquarters in London, years back. This 91st birthday was remarkably celebrated with the Commissioning of the Emeka and Bunmi Anyaoku Foundation Centre, which houses a library and a museum.

The Centre is equipped with a lot of books and historical materials for learning purposes, which shows the great importance he attached to education and learning, a very critical quality lacking in today's Nigeria, especially among us, the leaders.

Chief Anyaoku has remained a quintessential diplomat and an exemplary ambassador of the nation on the global stage. He is a man who has not only stood on the side of truth always but has remained at the vanguard of advocacy for peace, unity, and accommodation of our cultural diversity. He has also continued to lend his powerful voice in demanding good governance in Nigeria, especially in urging for more investment in health and education, and in calling for more concerted efforts against the ugly trend of insecurity.

As a truly patriotic Nigerian, Chief Anyaoku gave many meritorious years of diplomatic service to our dear nation on the platform of the Commonwealth of Nations. I am sincerely honored to associate with a man whose greatness has rubbed off on us, both individually and collectively as a nation. It is my earnest prayer that God will grant him good health of mind and body as he continues to play his fatherly role of guiding our younger generation in wisdom and integrity.

I do pray that through the newly commissioned Emeka and Bunmi Anyaoku Foundation Centre, Nigeria will raise a generation of leaders who will uphold the democratic ideals of our nation, as we collectively work towards the New Nigeria. -PO

Peter Obi

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by successmatters(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18
League of extraordinary gentlemen.

We love you Peter Obi.

Emeka Anyaoku was really exceptional.

Happy birthday Onye Mpa cheesy

144 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Hezzyluv: 8:55pm On Jan 18
HBD to pa Emeka.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by DamnnNiggarr: 8:55pm On Jan 18
shocked
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Johilo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18
Igbo kwenu.... Hbd sir

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Nigercity: 9:04pm On Jan 18
Hbd
I think he is the one, that built the recent library

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by CrownedPhoenix: 9:06pm On Jan 18
91! cool

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by BarrElChapo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18
Bunmi wow 😀

1 Like

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by itsIYKE(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18
Obosi
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by seguno2: 9:07pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

We love you Peter Obi.

What is extraordinary about a hypocrite

“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by AntiMen: 9:08pm On Jan 18
Congratulations on your birthday sir

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by EreluRoz: 9:09pm On Jan 18
Obi the clout chaser 😂😂😂
Peter Alagbosi Obi.

I can never like him kos I see through him for what he truly is.
Happy birthday Emeka Anyaoku I wish you your heart desires

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by seguno2: 9:09pm On Jan 18
itsIYKE:
Obosi

I wonder what will happen to the country home when he dies? How prosperous is Obosi, and access to the place?
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by victorazy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18
EreluRoz:
Obi the clout chaser 😂😂😂
Peter Alagbosi Obi.

I can never like him kos I see through him for what he truly is.
Happy birthday Emeka Anyaoku I wish you your heart desires

He don't even know you grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by CommonSense1967: 9:09pm On Jan 18
Clown. This is clown is now just irritating. Can he shut the FVCK up.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:10pm On Jan 18
Happy Birthday Sir Igba odun odun kan ni o

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Mokason288(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18
Virtually every body in the above picture wore white clothes… only Peter obi use black Dey spoil people picture

Someone should please inform Peter obi that the elections are over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by SharpDesign01: 9:10pm On Jan 18

1 Like

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by ClearFlair: 9:10pm On Jan 18
A man of integrity hated by corrupt people

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by discusant: 9:11pm On Jan 18
Emeka Anyaoku, HBD. You should have been Nigeria's president at the end of your sojourn as Commonwealth Secretary general.
But Nigeria's North and West regions say apex political leadership of Nigeria is their exclusive right. GEJ's was an aberration after Yar'Adua died in office.
The North and West regions have led Nigeria to become the official poverty capital of the world. Unfortunately, they enclose the old eastern region in the poverty circle.

11 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Sleekfingers: 9:11pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

We love you Peter Obi.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

League of Extraordinary losers

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by CommonSense1967: 9:11pm On Jan 18
ClearFlair:
A man of integrity hated by corrupt people
Man of integrity?
Someone who told a bold face childish lie when everyone knows he was lying? What sort of integrity is that?
The man told his gullible followers that he's not the one on a voice recording where he was spewing his religious fanatical trash. Even a dumb ass retard knows that was him on the tape yet he lied to everyone and claim that he will sue.
Almost a year now, no lawsuit. Yet you call him man of integrity.
I can only laugh in swahili grin grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Buharidgeneral: 9:12pm On Jan 18
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
Still waiting to congratulate super eagle of Nigeria
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by 123yes(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18
One of Nigeria great men with integrity. I salute you sir. Enjoy you 91 birthday. We got your back. Nothing mega!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by mrrandomguy: 9:12pm On Jan 18
If Peter Obi had won the last election:

1. A 50kg bag of rice would have become ₦8,530. 🍚

2. The price of a bag of cement would have crashed to ₦2,600. 🏠

3. Petrol would have become ₦78/litre. ⛽

4. Electricity tarrif (Band 16) would have come down to ₦21/kWh 💡

5. Diseal price per litre would have dropped to ₦110/litre. 🛢️

6. LPG price would have fallen to ₦210/kg. ⛽

7. Naira would have appreciated to ₦117/$. 💵

8. Kidnapping and banditry would have stopped. In fact bandits would have been selling ice cream. 🍦

9. Cost of domestic air flights from Lagos to Abuja would have become ₦11,300. 🛫

10. The stock market all share index would have rallied to 100,000 points. 📈

11. A hub of àgbàdo would have sold for ₦30. 🌽

12. A paint bucket of yam flour would have become ₦470. 🥔

13. Minimum wage would have increased to ₦250,000. 💰

These are the delusions of Obidients. They cry everyday and call Tinubu drug Lord on Nairaland... 😭
...Whereas their own saviour, Peter Obi, is sniffing Gbajabiamila's balls to get high. 🤮

©MrRandomGuy™

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by OcTRACKER(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18
HBD to elder State Man
Check my signature for your tracking related work.
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by AmazingELixir: 9:14pm On Jan 18
cool

A very accomplished erudite this one...

1 Like

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Streetdoctor: 9:15pm On Jan 18
Sir Emeka is 91, Sir Aare Babalola 91 while drug lord is claiming 72 or so
Watch as vagabonds from d fallen demons would hijack dis thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by money121(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa And Fulani? What Is The Difference? / Edo Election: Gani Audu Votes / ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.