Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It (703 Views)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked / 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by dandyspak: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please, how do I retrieve my Facebook page. It has been hacked by a scammer and he is threatening me to pay him money. I have his phone number. Is there a way I can track him down? Please, anyone with the right information on what i should do to get my Facebook back.
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by Dewayy: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
dandyspak:
Please, how do I retrieve my Facebook page. It has been hacked by a scammer and he is threatening me to pay him money. I have his phone number. Is there a way I can track him down? Please, anyone with the right information on what i should do to get my Facebook back.
tell you friends to help u report the account
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by dandyspak: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dewayy:
Thanks
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by dandyspak: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dewayy:
Thanks. Is that all
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by dandyspak: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dewayy:
How do I trace the person by the number he used in threatening me. I have his number
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by Dewayy: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
dandyspak:

How do I trace the person by the number he used in threatening me. I have his number
waste of resources, time, money. This not America. Best is to move on you've learnt your lessons
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by bendaniel1616: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Why not try to reset your password with your email address or phone number.
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by dandyspak: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
bendaniel1616:
Why not try to reset your password with your email address or phone number.
He has changed everything. I can't access it
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hit chatinent up aiit.. he's on here..
He should be able to help you out..
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by dandyspak: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hit chatinent up aiit.. he's on here..
He should be able to help you out..
Please, how do I reach him
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
dandyspak:

Please, how do I reach him
Below is a link to his profile you can send him a mail..
https://www.nairaland.com/chatinent
chatinent pls come in here.. Someone needs your service..
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by chatinent: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hi, thanks for the mention. Tracking it may be expensive for dandyspak...cos the least amount payable would be N40k.
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
chatinent:

Hi, thanks for the mention. Tracking it may be expensive for dandyspak...cos the least amount payable would be N40k.
No issues ..
dandyspak it's all on you to have a conversation with him....
Enjoy yourself..
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by dandyspak: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks bro
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by dandyspak: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
chatinent:

Thanks for your response. My fear is him defrauding people with my account
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by dandyspak: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No issues ..
dandyspak it's all on you to have a conversation with him....
Enjoy yourself..
I will just leave him for now
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
dandyspak:

Ok no issues..
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by emnite(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
dandyspak:

No don't leave him goan pay 40k to retrieve Facebook account. As for me anybody wey dem use your account defraud is on his or her own. Ran out of thread
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by dandyspak: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
The idiot that hacked my account has started a ponzi scheme to defraud people with my account. @chatinent, please, how do I stop him and block that account. My Facebook page is Alex Dandison
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by Gate050: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
dandyspak:
The idiot that hacked my account has started a ponzi scheme to defraud people with my account. @chatinent, please, how do I stop him and block that account. My Facebook page is Alex Dandison
I bet you don't have any education or just as lazy as those two balls dangling between your legs ( they don't wanna do anything, just dangling at free will). The best suggestion was given but you choose to ignored it thinking there is another way around your problem whereas none other than the one suggestion at first time. TELL ANY OF YOUR FACEBOOK FRIEND TO REPORT YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT! ITS EASY TO DO. MAXIMUM OF 6 HOURS YOUR ACCOUNT SHOULD BE LOCKED AND THEN YOU'D BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN UNLOCK IT BECAUSE FACEBOOK WILL ASK ABOUT INFORMATION USED WHEN THE ACCOUNT WAS SET UP IN ITS EARLY LIFE.
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by dandyspak: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Gate050:

I bet you don't have any education or just as lazy as those two balls dangling between your legs ( they don't wanna do anything, just dangling at free will). The best suggestion was given but you choose to ignored it thinking there is another way around your problem whereas none other than the one suggestion at first time. TELL ANY OF YOUR FACEBOOK FRIEND TO REPORT YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT! ITS EASY TO DO. MAXIMUM OF 6 HOURS YOUR ACCOUNT SHOULD BE LOCKED AND THEN YOU'D BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN UNLOCK IT BECAUSE FACEBOOK WILL ASK ABOUT INFORMATION USED WHEN THE ACCOUNT WAS SET UP IN ITS EARLY LIFE.
Oga! Why the abuse? I called the ones I could reach to report my Facebook. Courtesy is a virtue
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by 350olagoke: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
sad
Re: My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It by MMotimo: 5:06am On Feb 23, 2022
Dewayy aka Giveter the SCAMMER is giving advice .
Dewayy:
waste of resources, time, money. This not America. Best is to move on you've learnt your lessons

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Stole and sold a Toyota Corolla For 300k Confesses / Asari Dokubo & His Entourage At A Recent Event (VIDEO) / Lady Confesses To Having An Affair With Her Dad & Having 2kids For Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.