Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money (21812 Views)

Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money / Market Your Business To Over 80 Million GSM Numbers Of Nigerians / 4 Growth Stocks That Made Investors Money Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Babastrong(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Any business that is not physical, visible and logical. any business that you cannot go and check its progress is not worthy of risk.

2 Likes

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by seyz91(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Me too
3idiots:

I have no sympathy for anyone that falls for this kind of scam, sorry!
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by RIDOO: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
After all the evil MMM did.l hv learnt my lessons.No body fit use sugar mouth collect money from me for any investment
I don pass that stage
The percentage that can be paid conveniently for an investor on a legit business no pass 3percent per month anything outside anything can happen..All these 50percent na modernized MMM.

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by angelfallz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
A serial fraudster, why has he not been arrested since?
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by InvertedHammer: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
/

This won't be the last of it. Nigerians are not just poor because they don't have money. Rather they are poor because they easily hand over their money to whoever comes promising big returns or trip to heaven after death. They deserve to be bankrupted by the smart ones.
As we discuss, some are pouring funds to another scheme somewhere. Their lamentations go mature in about 6 months. grin grin grin

/
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by lolu2019: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nah lazy and greedy people they give people money to trade
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by boladale123: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
revived2:

Trade XAU/USD with your broker via your fx knowledge or get someone that's skilled to manage your fx account
Sheebi this is gold trading?
I don't know any.
Can you suggest?
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by zanshi: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
I follow my woman go buy phone yesterday and as i was listening on radio 99.3FM to be precise some fictious investment coy with the name i can't remeber came on the show to advertise an investment prog soliciting for prospective investors, their investment covers poultry, rice prod, crypto currency, cow livestock business and a residential student duplex in Manchester, UK. They were like you invest with us and get 20% i called their bluff and told them that this wasn't feasible and anyone with liquid cash can do these things themselves.

My dear Naija people shine your eyes, i know a lot of us have a few savings here and there that we would like to help us generate a few disposable income here and there but you are better of doing it yourself and hedging your risk alone rather than handing your cash to some stranger to invest for you.
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by MideMrPossible: 12:12am On Feb 02, 2022
If you meet this people with real investment plans, they won't listen nor believe you.
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by danilho(m): 1:41am On Feb 02, 2022
MideMrPossible:
If you meet this people with real investment plans, they won't listen nor believe you.

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by revived2: 1:46am On Feb 02, 2022
boladale123:

Sheebi this is gold trading?
I don't know any.
Can you suggest?

Exness
Infinox
Fbs
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by danilho(m): 2:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Do not put you money in any investment you don't have some level of control over it.
Tell some people about sport trading (placing bets on well analysed low odds of between 1.7 to 4.0 odds from genuine and reliable sources with good staking strategy that ensure good profit at the end of the month) they will call it gambling.
They don't know the difference between a gambler and trader.

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by gadgethead: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigerians and their selfish attitude..always on the news for something horrible..
Still the same persons to line up every Sunday to pray to their God to forgive them when deep down they know they don't deserve nothing..

The day Nigerians start questioning themself then that day maybe there's gonna be some changes..

[Nigerians and their selfish attitude..always on the news for something horrible the same persons to line up every Sunday to pray[/b] hmmmm
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by gadgethead: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2022
quote author=gadgethead post=109882113]

[Nigerians and their selfish attitude..always on the news for something horrible the same persons to line up every Sunday to pray

They will even do Thanksgiving to God for sending them such a fine mugu
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by bablon20(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2022
I pity those who have fallen for this guy trick they have no choice than to be praying for him not to die so they can get their money back
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Mofe72: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2022
Lol, isn’t this what stockbrokers and fund managers do?

Even billionaires contract the services of fund managers and investment companies, and yes, even the world’s biggest investment banks lose money.

People just need to be realistic in their expectations and also try to know the underlying businesses that are supposedly returning these high yields.

Investing is a gamble, so you better know what team you’re staking on.
SarkinYarki:
Beware of people who say they want to invest your money for you

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Antell95(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2022
revived2:
80m no pass $200k

If all una contribute better balance and trade gold for 1month you will fvcking make back that money

Nah why I no dae collect money be this.... I rather trade on your mt4/5 than this investment shiiii
TEACH ME HOW TO TRADE
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by revived2: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Antell95:
TEACH ME HOW TO TRADE

You go pay??
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Antell95(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
revived2:

You go pay??
yes
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by direx100: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Antell95:
TEACH ME HOW TO TRADE

So it is here they will teach you how to trade... Lolz grin
Better go and DYOR... My peace of advice though, before you learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Antell95(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2022
direx100:

So it is here they will teach you how to trade... Lolz grin
Better go and DYOR... My peace of advice though, before you learn the hard way

Na cruise
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by smallsmall: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Loewe:

Kindly go and kill them if that's your area of expertise... Enough said.

Are you an illiterate donkey or what? Go School, you go say Who School Epp!

Google should explain "Figure of Speech" to you, since you have No Clue about it.
Anyway, you could be one of those Fraudsters claiming to be Foex Expert, your day of reckoning is just around the corner.
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
smallsmall:

Are you an illiterate donkey or what? Go School, you go say Who School Epp!

Google should explain "Figure of Speech" to you, since you have No Clue about it.
Anyway, you could be one of those Fraudsters claiming to be Foex Expert, your day of reckoning is just around the corner.

So you're not interested in murdering the "fraudster". Maybe you can apply to be the judge at his trial or take up EFCC's job since you know it better than them.

Ur username fits you well, your brain and mind are both small small...
Re: Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money by God2man2again(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Toks2008:
Fx trading is real and very profitable.

But you must trade with money you are willing to lose...

Dont borrow money to trade.

Don't indulge in fund managment promising unrealistic returns.

This is contradictory. Real and profitable, then you must trade with money you are willing to lose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins / Comparison Of Ponzi In The US And Nigeria / WinThrill Network Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.