Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What To Be Done By Nexit Applicants. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Be Done By Nexit Applicants. (866 Views)

Nexit Applicants List And Training For Abuja And Nasarawa / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal / How To Locate The Verification Mail Sent By NEXIT(NPOWER) On Your E- Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Be Done By Nexit Applicants. by Ibanga2(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
DEAR NPOWER
A and B NEXIT
Upon the bulletin said to have emanated from the FMHADMSD, I have made contact with various authorities in the ministry and confirmed the information to be true.

*Note* :

1. The most prefered line to use is MTN line.

2. It doesn't matter whether the line is yours or not, or whether its the line you used to register or not.

3. That this batch 1 involves both Batches A and B as the two batches have been collapsed into one.

4. All those who successfully registered for nexit and those who couldn't register but filled the supplementary form that was later forwarded will be captured.

5. The 1st batch of NEXIT Training will commence in February, 2022. Kindly dial *45665# on or before Friday 4th February to check your eligibility and indicate your availability to take part in the programme.
��������

*HOW TO GO ABOUT IT*
Ensure you have more than N60 on your line because #30 will be deducted from your line.

� Just dial *45665#
� Select number 2 (NEXIT)
� Select number 1 again ( to check status, then enter your BVN or phone number). Then accept charges.

If you are selected for the training, do the following again
�������
� Dial *45665# again
� Select number 2 (Nexit)
� Select number 2 again (To see your training status).
Thanks.
Lets give it a trial. I pray and hope we get the best out of this.
Copied.
Re: What To Be Done By Nexit Applicants. by Mapropre: 1:35am On Feb 04, 2022
What is the criteria for the selection for the training. It's say I've not been selected.
Re: What To Be Done By Nexit Applicants. by simondavid: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
It is not working out the way you just explain. Am using small phone and after I was told that #30 will be charged I only saw exit nothing like to accept

(1) (Reply)

Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) / Hello / Miracles Are Bound To Fall Like Rain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.