Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? (6503 Views)

Nigerian Guys With Long Nails? / Why do Nigerian Women Bear Their Father's Name, After Marriage? / Why Do Nigerian Dudes Walk Around Holding Hands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by Sike(m): 3:21am On Jun 24, 2011
dayokanu:

OP,

They are jobless
El Guapo:

@Op, its just the jobless ones i guess that gossips lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by SALady(f): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2011
@OP, honey its not only Nigerian men. Men live for gossip in every part of the world, they are the biggest gossip mongers. Its their vice.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by aribisala0(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2011
men use gossip as a tool/technique to gather information or to [b]plant [/b]information as part of a strategy. others gossip as amusement
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2011
@POSTER, YOU HEARD YOUR DAD GOSSIPING ON PHONE, NOW YOU ARE GOSSIPING ON THE INTERNET TO A BUNCH OF STRANGERS ABOUT IT, *SMH*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by 2good(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2011
Men spend more time discussion about their career and how to make more money than gossiping. Only jobless men gossip. Even when we speak about our women, its usually to ask about how they are fairing most of the time. I cant remember when last I sat with fellow friends to be discussing about girls generally when I have a very busy schedule
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by DaDoctor: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2011
^^^MEN ONLY TRASH OUT ISSUES, REAL MEN I MEAN, WHATS THE GOSSIP FOR? WOULD IT BRING IN MORE CASH?^^^
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by koolguy88(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2011
men dont gossip rather they share views.

grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by marcus1234: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2011
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by bist: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2011
i over heard my dad on the phone gossping,and the nigerians guys i use to hangout with always talked about these girls they did not like and ruin their reputation.

ur dad must be a jobless jonzin mo'fo, better tell ur mum to re-marry sharply.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by Concept(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2011
Dear, it is because we know what you are capable of doing but you always act angelic. No more games pls!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by 9jafetish(f): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
bist:

your dad must be a jobless jonzin mo'fo, better tell your mum to re-marry sharply.

no u f off my dad is not jobless and probably richer than you,also he has a lottt of frds.my mom marry the right man btw my dad is loyal and caring he doesn't go around cheating .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by citous(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2011
Girl, I am the only Black in my place of work (predominantly whites and a sprinkle of other races) and the level of gossip wey de there na die. I swear na universal thing, irrespective of gender, race, tribe or intimate orientation.  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by WackyJ1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2011
Guys have a close community with each other. When they come together( even if it's just two) they talk about many things which may cut across other friends and GGIRLS in particular.
Talking/discussing about girls helps guys know which girls are the good ones, the ones that sleep around( so that they can try their luck) and know who's dating who and Bleeping who.
A girls reputation is ruined because she may have slept with like 4 guys and she didn't even know they were friends or it never occurred to her that guys are so free that when they bleep you( and they don't care bout you) they are quick to share it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by maxygirl(f): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
aribisala0:

you need to distinguish between gossiping and gathering intelligence

gossiping and gathering intelligence for guys is one and the same, guys do gossip a lot especially when they are drinking, end of story
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by Ekiti1: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
1.) Ur dad was talking to a friend on the phone.
2.) U are here spreading it on the internet.
Who is gossiping?
U or ur dad?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by Effiko(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2011
Ekiti1:

1.) your dad was talking to a friend on the phone.
2.) U are here spreading it on the internet.
Who is gossiping?
U or your dad?

i wonder ooooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by Gbenge77(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2011
WackyJ1:

Guys have a close community with each other. When they come together( even if it's just two) they talk about many things which may cut across other friends and GGIRLS in particular.
Talking/discussing about girls helps guys know which girls are the good ones, the ones that sleep around( SO THAT THEY CAN TRY THEIR LUCK) and know who's dating who and Bleeping who.
A girls reputation is ruined because she may have slept with like 4 guys and she didn't even know they were friends or it never occurred to her that guys are so free that when they bleep you( and they don't care bout you) they are quick to share it.
lol at the boldf.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by Rapmoney(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
@ poster, don't you think you got the subject wrong?
It should have been 'Why Do Nigerian Girls like To Gossip?'
It sucks, angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by tpia5: 5:57am On Jul 23, 2011
joblessness all round, that's why.

throw in envy and promiscuity as well.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by Spinkz(f): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2011
not just Nigerians, most guys like gossiping!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? by Effiko(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^ do u actualy knw wat ure tokin abt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Your Hair Grow Using Coconut Oil / What Are The Marriage Practices Of Nigeria? / Oso Owo Taara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.