Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ditch Drugs For Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ditch Drugs For Food (519 Views)

Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos) / Media Kingpin Slaughters Giant Sea Turtle For Food (Photos) / Huge Python Caught In Abiriba, Abia. Butchered For Food As Villagers Gather (Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ditch Drugs For Food by yetunspat(f): 5:11am On Feb 02, 2022
The health benefits of consuming seeds safer in combined spice can not be overemphasized.

Don't get me wrong,you can infuse seeds to take as teas,but personal consumption of seeds can be very dangerous to the health(just like the moringa seed consumption issues),and all health benefits might seem like a joke.

All you need to do is take the seasoning out completely,cook with my combined spice,add little salt,does all the good health MAGIC. smiley

You don't have to know how to cook to use this spice,just blend your pepper and add the spice-GBAM! You are a pro,trust me.

You eat super tasty meals and stay healthy,the easiest and simplest way.

You can watch a short video on this,on my Instagram page @yetunspat.

I can supply you seeds,combined spice Yaji soup spice and Masala spice(50grms-5kg and above) good for just about any type of cooking delight.
You can also visit my Instagram page @yetunspat,my email yetunspat@yahoo.com,watsapp or call 08169603131 for orders and enquiry.
I am in Ilorin,and can ship anywhere (worldwide). Thank you.

List Of Spices
Sr No. Spices Name
1. Turmeric
2. Saffron
3. Allspice berries
4. Cinnamon stick
5. Tamarind
6. Cardamom(green)
7. Peppercorns
8. Malabar leaf/bay leaf
9. Coriander
10. Ginger
11. Calabash Nutmeg
12. Fenugreek
13. Clove
14. Celery
15. Rosemary
16. Mustard seed
17. Sage
18. Curry
19. Cumin seed
20. Sea salt
21. Mint leaves
22. Carom seed
23. Black Cardamom
24. Black Pepper
25. coriander powder
26. Ginger powder
27. Garlic powder
28. Onion powder
29. Fennel seeds
30. Fenugreek seeds
31. Chilli pepper
32. Dill
33. Oregano
34. Cayenne pepper
35. Red chili
36. Red chili powder
37. Paprika
38. Star Anise
39. Turmeric powder
40. White Pepper.

Re: Ditch Drugs For Food by yetunspat(f): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
No MSG..
No starch..
No Sugar..

The best deal to healthy eating.
Trust me,you would surprise anyone when you buy my Chicky Spices.�

(1) (Reply)

Peppered Oven Dried Snails / How To Cook Smoky Jollof Rice For Party In Nigerian / Top 6 Anti Aging Foods That Will Make Your Skin Glow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.