Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness (18013 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / Bbnaija: Face-off As Mike Compares Omashola To A 15-year-old Girl On Heat / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by jaxxy(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Still talking nonsense since bbn till now
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Gkemz: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Who told you she tolerated your madness.... She has not found a bigger gbola and bigger gods. Till then continue to give her better gbola.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by victorazy(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2022
FreestufsNG:
only SIMPS tolerates women madness.
grin why are you twisting our brain na grin
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Bigpapi: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2022
If you can trust a woman,then you can also trust a thief

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Nonexisting: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Tolerating him, how? This is how simps submit to vaginarians which makes them think they have too much power. Idiotic fool.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by funshint(m): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Na all these couples wey they show off for social media dey fight pass.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by yusluvad(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Hbd dear
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Rastaramsey(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggar
You are the one tolerating her

Anyman that is complicated is a pussy asss man
A man is born to be simple..when a male child is born...our goal is defined, specifically stated for us....our goal is to smoke some weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough beer, seek for knowledge and make enough money
But for women...their goal and purpose is not defined....there comes the madness
And as a result Women are the ones being dramatic, complicated, manipulative and attention seeking...

This makes no sense undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2022
What kind of useless comment is this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by toujurs: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2022
xcesspaschal:
A man chases a woman until she catch him.
Bro you just gave me a migraine. Wtf
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by SirJerrie(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Stevenson1:

I think this his babe is South African.
Her skin tone is different.
Anyways, Happy birthday to Your babe, Omashola.
I enjoyed your set in bbnaija.
Na una give us content no be all this gossip boys and girls dem dey recruit now.

I DOUBT...
SHE NO GET BIG NYASHHHH

TRUE SOUTH AFRICAN GIRLS GET BIG NYSSHH
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by joelag: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2022
It takes two to tango, the guy must be checked too.
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Jakumo(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggar

A man is born to be simple..when a male child is born...our goal is defined, specifically stated for us....our goal is to smoke some weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough beer, seek for knowledge and make enough money
But for women...their goal and purpose is not defined....there comes the madness
And as a result Women are the ones being dramatic, complicated, manipulative and attention seeking...

The Oracle has spoken.

Sank you pellow kwantiriman, and Got bress Nongeyira.
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by gstream: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2022
yanabasee:
Well....... Na for this social media we go read their breakup stories... And their fights....

World people..or is it village people?. Smh undecided
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Obasogie00(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2022
FreestufsNG:
only SIMPS tolerates women madness.
try dey read before u comment grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Owen247: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Thanks For Tolerating My Madness - BBNaija's Omashola To His Fiancée On Her Birthday

Big Brother Naija star, Omashola, has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate his fiancée and mother of his son on her birthday, on Tuesday February 1, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Omashola in his post celebrated her for tolerating his madness.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZcH3O5qo2G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
But,can she tolerate his own madness? Ohh, his even the one tolerated.
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by anambraamaka: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2022
beautiful
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Pimine: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2022
Aswearugaaad

In other words, "thank you queen for having pity and being kind enough to be with a bum like me. I know you deserve better than so I will spend every waking day of my miserable life kissing your ass and licking your royal feet. Even if you cheat on me, I deserve it. You can do no wrong."

- Mind of a SIMP

Stupid

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Digmygold: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggar

Ubunja boy boy. Lol. When.are you getting married so.that you can stop being frustrated and bitterly lonely.
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Jakumo(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Digmygold:

Ubunja boy boy. Lol. When.are you getting married so.that you can stop being frustrated and bitterly lonely.

Make you tanda for there dey ask question. Chairman Slawomir don already born first 11 witi plenty baby mama, and you still dey ask am about marry tings. Ok o.
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Digmygold: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2022
Jakumo:

Make you tanda for there dey ask question. Chairman Slawomir don already born first 11 witi plenty baby mama, and you still dey ask am about marry tings. Ok o.

11 pikin without a single one under your roof. You must be very bitter. Baby daddy you will forever remain. Amen.
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by Tosbox01(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2022
yanabasee:
Well....... Na for this social media we go read their breakup stories... And their fights....

That's too hard now. Try to be positive.
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by ukaface(f): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Breakfast Na national cake
E go touch everybody
E don touch my guy
I no dey wait for my turn ooo grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by rickyrex(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
I discovered you were not normal during your stay in bbn. The lady really tried
Re: BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness by a123456789: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggar

Well put, our goals are defined

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Playboy Hot Girls / Timaya Calls Out Deadbeat Dads / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.