Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

My Experience With The Lagos State Fire Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With The Lagos State Fire Service (292 Views)

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The Lagos State Fire Service by aloinet1: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2022
I have been seeing stories about the different fire incidents in Abuja and I wanted to share my experience with the fire service in Lagos.

My family lives around the Kosofe Local Government area of Lagos and towards the end of last year, a fire started within the compound. The fire spread to our building and luckily, there was nobody at home when it happened.

When our neighbors saw the fire, they quickly called the Lagos State Emergency number and within about 15 minutes, a fire truck with fire fighters were in front of our house.

The fire fighters were professional. They came with their equipment and they were able to put out the fire before it could spread to other parts of the house.

We thank God that no life was lost and the house is insured so we didn't have to pay much for repairs. Nairalanders, please try to get house insurance if you can afford it.

Lagos Emergency Toll Free Lines: 767 or 112

Lagos State Fire Stations with their phone numbers: https://lagosstate.gov.ng/fire-station-numbers/

Hope this helps someone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUP Presents Award To Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer - Pictures / Why I Have Not Won Presidential Election Since 2001 – Okorocha / How I Predicted End Of Abba Kyari Who ‘killed Innocent Biafrans’ – Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.