Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Fire Service(photos) (29193 Views)

Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:42am On Jul 04, 2023
Anambra state is now giving them sleepless night, while the economy is nose diving

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:43am On Jul 04, 2023
Anambra state fire service

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Anambra state fire trucks no state in Nigeria own New Ziggler Z 6 fire trucks acquired by themself if not Anambra state

92 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:49am On Jul 04, 2023
Anambra acquired brand new three new Z6 Ziggler fire trucks

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:49am On Jul 04, 2023
More

25 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:02am On Jul 04, 2023
ekolobaba:
No Dey deceive urself u dis mumu boy.
U no even Dey live for Anambra
No Asaba get the fire service wey Anambra dey use

Anu mpama Onye nzuzu
No be only Asaba na your fada own them

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by nedu666: 4:06am On Jul 04, 2023
ekolobaba:
No Dey deceive urself u dis mumu boy.
U no even Dey live for Anambra
No Asaba get the fire service wey Anambra dey use

Anu mpama Onye nzuzu

Mumu pickin. So why is the truck not bearing delta state fire service. Low iq pickin

157 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:12am On Jul 04, 2023
nedu666:

Mumu pickin. So why is the truck not bearing delta state fire service. Low iq pickin
Very useless people the are more concerned in Anambra while the states of Origin are noting to write home about

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:23am On Jul 04, 2023
More pictures from Anambra state fire service
IVM fire trucks acquired by Anambra state

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Mm

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Malory: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Nice. They should be more proactive next time in case of emergency.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by theophorus(m): 6:04am On Jul 04, 2023
Just yesterday I saw one of your post and asked myself why do you do this comparison and Measurement thing?

See ehn, if na the state Govt employ you, it means dey have Very Big Problem. But if na you employ yourself Kai Odikwa very serious ooo.

Worst na if na like this all of una people dey think, it means...

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by psucc(m): 6:05am On Jul 04, 2023
Hahahahfhag ah some are saying na Asaba get the trucks. Me I de ask whether it be another Nigeria Airways?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by fx45(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197130:
Anambra state is now giving them sleepless night, while the economy is nose diving
Please tag that idiot Ronu miscreant that posted one nonsense and called it Anambra State fire service truck

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by kernniejay(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197130:
I don't know why you people have this "we against them" mentality, whereas you are your own enemies, or do think UGM came from Taraba or Maiduguri or Ekiti or Sapele? Instead of you to celebrate your Fire Service in peace, must you bring Nigeria and other states including other South East states against your beloved Anambra? Fire Service that Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and some other states have upgraded since and moved on, Anambra just woke up and you wont let the internet rest. Who do you like this and what is your problem gan gan?

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

I don't know why you people from the East have this mentality of "We against them" whereas you are your own enemies, or do think UGM came from Taraba or Maiduguri or Ekiti or Sapele? Instead of you to celebrate your Fire Service in peace, must you bring Nigeria all other states including other South East states against your beloved Anambra? Fire Service that Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and other states have upgraded since many years and moved on to other things, Anambra just woke up and you wont let the internet rest. Who do you like this and what is your problem gan gan?
Show me the fire truck in your state, Anambra is giving you guys sleepless night that is why you guys now focus on the state

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by JealousCobra(m): 6:30am On Jul 04, 2023
😎
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Obinwenite(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Nice one….. they need to speed up their response time.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by OriOko88(m): 6:34am On Jul 04, 2023
Mediocres! Will this purchase of fire trucks stop the monday sit at home imposed on anambra people by Simon groudnut or na Ekpa dem dey call am.

Una go leave pressing issues dey gloat on irrelevant things undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Tochi3(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2023
theophorus:
Just yesterday I saw one of your post and asked myself why do you do this comparison and Measurement thing?

See ehn, if na the state Govt employ you, it means dey have Very Big Problem. But if na you employ yourself Kai Odikwa very serious ooo.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Ttalk: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

I don't know why you people have this mentality of "We against them" whereas you are your enemies, or do think UGM came from Taraba or Maiduguri or Ekiti or Sapele? Instead of you celebrating your Fire Service in peace, must you bring Nigeria and other states including other South East states against your beloved Anambra? Fire Service that Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, and some other states have upgraded since and moved on, Anambra just woke up and you won't let the internet rest. Who do you like this and what is your problem gan?

When I saw the topic I was like whaoo, is now a changed person until I came to the body of the post to see his needless comparison.

Whoever knows this guy should advise him to undertake a course in Promotion and Publicity as all his effort is antithetical to the same image he's trying to laud.

Bushman sits his ass in Lagos and is busy lauding a 1990 standard as a project in 2023. If e sure for you to relocate to your Anambra, a bi na Anambra government own where you work in Lagos?

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2023
OriOko88:
Mediocres! Will this purchase of fire trucks stop the monday sit at home imposed on anambra people by Simon groudnut or na Ekpa dem dey call am.

Una go leave pressing issues dey gloat on irrelevant things undecided
Even with the sit at home they are doing better than your state in all ramifications

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by OriOko88(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124198195:

Even with the sit at home they are doing better than your state in all ramifications
Better that my state in all ramifications,yet ur people keep trooping to my city in Ibadan everyday,running from unknown gunmen and witches in alaigbo. Dey play

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by helinues: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124198195:

Give this tomdick measuring some space. How many states is Anambra better than off , that you are pithing her with others.

Which kind of bad publicity are you making for Anambra?

You too like petty gossiping aswear

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by kernniejay(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2023
Ttalk:

When I saw the topic I was like whaoo, is now a changed person until I came to the body of the post to see his needless comparison.

Whoever knows this guy should advise him to undertake a course in Promotion and Publicity as all his effort is antithetical to the same image he's trying to laud.

Bushman sits his ass in Lagos and is busy lauding a 1990 standard as a project in 2023. If e sure for you to relocate to your Anambra, a bi na Anambra government own where you work in Lagos?
I don't even have his time. It's obvious the guy has inferiority complex on behalf of his state.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Vlyrics: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2023
theophorus:

So he should leave Yoruba media to project the wrong narrative of Anambra people? Didn't you see how they were posting wrong image of Anambra fire truck everywhere yesterday? Don't be unfortunate

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197130:
Anambra state is now giving them sleepless night, while the nation economy is nose diving, they are more concerned of Anambra state and her people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Jogs1900: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124198039:

Show me the fire truck in your state, Anambra is giving you guys sleepless night that is why you guys now focus on the state
Does it mean Anambra state can't maintain its fire service? There had been. two fire incidences in Onitsha this year, the first one, it was Delta state fire service that came to their rescue. The one that happened yesterday, it was the federal fire service that went there.
What is Anambra fire service doing?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by helinues: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Vlyrics:

So he should leave Yoruba media to project the wrong narrative of Anambra people? Didn't you see how they were posting wrong image of Anambra fire truck everywhere yesterday? Don't be unfortunate

No one will accuse you of what they are accusing the person if you created this thread.

You see that particular person, even when it comes to Anambra with other SE states, the person would do same tomdick measuring

Too much of everything is bad

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by a4cube: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

I don't even have his time. It's obvious the guy has inferiority complex on behalf of his state.
You dint have his time but have written more reply than him. You have complex issue.

Yesterday one of you started the fire services comparism but your tribalistic self will not see that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Cassandraloius: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2023
This is beautiful.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords / 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.