Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People (484 Views)

My Company Is Creating FREE Website For Business And Religious Organizations / Creating 2 Free Websites For Lucky Nlanders / I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People by tmx21(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2022
I have found myself in a situation where all I needed to spring off trenches was to get the help of a web designer to help me turn my idea into a workable website. Well, I didn't see then and I was not on the financially-liberated part. So I delved into learning website design and development (mainly WordPress).

So I just felt there could be people like me waiting for this opportunity and I wish to help them accomplish it; it might become the beginning of success stories for them.

I'll be helping two random people to build a complete modern wordpress website.

All you need to do drop a comment on the type of website you need. Not necessarily in detail but the category. It could be

*Portfolio
*Business
*Religion
*E-commerce
*Blog
*Ad-Listing website
*Music streaming website
*Podcast website
*Personal... Etc

Please don't paste your mobile number here, once I'm interested in your website request, I'll tag you ... And we will take it up from there.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* I won't be paying for your domain and hosting (unless you want me to purchase it for you)

* I might charge you few fees if your requested website requires premium plugins that I don't have in stock (I'm not a rich dude, just felt like giving what I can give out)

* The complexity of the website will determine the creation span. It might range from 5 days to 30 days (or more).

* If your dream website is very complex, we might have other Terms and conditions in private.

Note
I am picking just two and I'll be announcing them here so we can all follow up.

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People by Slimdolly(f): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2022
God bless you sir for this opportunity.
I'm into fashion which include sales, designing, ped and med... I'd love a website to upgrade my work and most importantly, I'd love the website to have the 'Booking' ability so that customers can log in, check the booking Im currently having and they can also book the next session. I'd also love to include online payment for them so that I can run promos and discount for my customers.

Thanks for this great opportunity sir. I wish we had more people like you here in Nigeria, it would really make it easier for youths to actualize their idea.

1 Like

Re: I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People by susrite(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Sir, I need an ad listing website. It's gonna be a very complex one so I'd love us to have a one-on-one chat so I can express it clearer. You are a blessing to us. Thanks for this opportunity

1 Like

Re: I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People by tmx21(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Slimdolly:
God bless you sir for this opportunity.
I'm into fashion which include sales, designing, ped and med... I'd love a website to upgrade my work and most importantly, I'd love the website to have the 'Booking' ability so that customers can log in, check the booking Im currently having and they can also book the next session. I'd also love to include online payment for them so that I can run promos and discount for my customers.

Thanks for this great opportunity sir. I wish we had more people like you here in Nigeria, it would really make it easier for youths to actualize their idea.
Seen
Re: I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People by tmx21(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2022
susrite:
Sir, I need an ad listing website. It's gonna be a very complex one so I'd love us to have a one-on-one chat so I can express it clearer. You are a blessing to us. Thanks for this opportunity
seen
Re: I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People by NLStalker: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Since I don't need a website now, lemme put my sit here and see how it works out. If the OP really keeps to his promise, no worry, influencers will carry you matter to Twitter. And you go surely see who go compliment your effort financially.
Twinskenny come and see o

Make I just sit for here.
Lalasticlala come push this to fp na

1 Like

Re: I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People by QuickTrade: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2022
Awesome! I don't know if I stand a chance, I need an e-commerce website. God bless you
Re: I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People by tmx21(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2022
QuickTrade:
Awesome! I don't know if I stand a chance, I need an e-commerce website. God bless you
seen

1 Like

Re: I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People by Ignyte(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
I had a similar idea as well, if you are comfortable with this, you can also nominate two people from your thread and I will work for them with your terms. If you're not comfortable, I go create my own thread.

I have some premium plugins, hit me and I will check if I have something you need. (Abeg na only OP suppose send me message concerning plugins, thanks)
Re: I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People by profpromise: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
$5, $10, $15, $20 or $$$ Fiverr US Review Now Available.. For fast deal.. Check my profile for Whatsapp contact
Re: I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People by codesngr(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
susrite:
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know / Can Anyone Help / Start Your Own Web Hosting Free. Learn More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.