Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Price Of Streptozotocin And Alloxan Monohydrate In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Price Of Streptozotocin And Alloxan Monohydrate In Nigeria (761 Views)

Tinubu Actually Reduced The Price Of School Fee For Unity Schools. / Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics / Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Streptozotocin And Alloxan Monohydrate In Nigeria by akacboi(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Hello everyone good day,
Please I am a Student. I want to make enquiry about the price of streptozotocin and alloxan monohydrate in Nigeria for the induction of diabetes in experimental rat model. I need about 100mg.
Please anyone with useful information about their prices and where to get such in Enugu should kindly share to help me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! Into New Breed International Schools Aba / Try! Windows: How Do You Stop Windows From Draining Your Data In The / How Can I Get A Second Degree From Another Course Without Starting From Scratch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.