Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy (24853 Views)

Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by MufasaLion: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2022
She should come and buy my semen with $100000 BTC.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by morikee: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Come make I give you what you want for free it's easy seff
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
The hunt for a Good Sperm donor has begun
You are not far from the Truth. God bless.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by yusluvad(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2022
chatinent:
Is it that you've not experienced pregnancy before or you've not experienced the one that lived to be delivered?
Baba off mic...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Peace1993: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2022
grin
Hisbah21:
not a hard thing,and you know exactly what you need to do..And tell us about ur abortions
I knew this would be the first comment

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Jakumo(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2022
This woman is seriously beautiful and it would be my distinct pleasure and privilege to nibble on her tasty tight beaver in a wanton manner for as long as is required for her to attain Nirvana multiple times while writhing like a deranged serpent.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by bayelsaowei(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2022
Hahahaha...Rihanna don ginger our madams them oo... grin
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Goldbw122(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2022
You don't have to skip all the goodies relating to marriage.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by manbrain: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2022
Amazing
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Big Brother Naija star, Mercy Eke has stated that she wishes to experience pregnancy at the right time, IGBERETV reports.

The 28-year-old stated this via her Twitter handle while reacting to Rihanna’s pregnancy.

Reacting to the news that the 33-year-old Barbadian singer is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, ASAP Rocky, Mercy stated that she really wants to experience what pregnancy feels like.

She however noted that she wants it to be at the right time.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1488186765076750340?t=fuftfrjHZ2nn7d_DKXhYUg&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anKu86UoLZ4
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by rayvelez(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Just get yourself a fucboy and boom before you know it babymama is sure.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by errigdee: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2022
lol,bad B****,indirectly searching for HUSBY....menopox don dey draw near hahahahha
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Walkee: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2022
These vagina people and foolishness sef. So because someone you admire is pregnant, now pregnancy is entering your eye too. You no know say you get womb since?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Shembrunei(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2022
After u don comot tire with posti2
I laugh grin
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by osazsky(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Rihana nor marry na belle him carry but everyone is celebrating her .same nigerians go one kill one innocent girl way carry bele..u go hear things like ashawo.idiot..u cant keep ut legs.husbsnd snatcher that belle go kill u.the poor is always at the end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by jrusky(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Then go get the pregnant or is your man impotent?

Pls stop bothering us pls.....
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Bamzyriches451: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Okay
Dem no dey talk am for mouth, you know Wetin you supposed do
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Antoeni(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2022
What of All the Abortions you have been Doing?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Nicepoker(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2022
She is already pregnant
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by osazsky(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2022
Goldbw122:
You don't have to skip all the goodies relating to marriage.
did dey tell u she married.rich guys dont get married same with girls.ask davido wizkid don jazzy na belle them dey share..marriage is d least thing on thier mind.u think marrige is child play can they tolerate. I laugh at children on nl saying go buy benz make woman for marry u.i just they laff.she should look for a sperm donor and move on

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by osazsky(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Jakumo:
This woman is seriously beautiful and it would be my distinct pleasure and privilege to nibble on her tasty tight beaver in a wanton manner for as long as is required for her to attain Nirvana multiple times while writhing like a deranged serpent.
only virgins are tasty and classy..when u put ur level inside after 15min u will regret the level of digging that has been don by others.nothing there just expensive clothes and high class lvl prostitutes. Remove her cloths and bra and start weeping..we don see her type tire.look for someon decent and u will b a happy man

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by ruggedboych: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Would have recommended ruggedboyc or josh123 to get you preg.. But last ichecked doctor said they were shooting blanks..

Bloody impotents

Madam are you trolling or what, do you lack respect and manner, it didn't occur to you I might be way old enough to be your father

Do I even know Kai I don suffer for this forum, olosho next time you mention me again, I will do you strong wickedness

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2022
chatinent:
Is it that you've not experienced pregnancy before or you've not experienced the one that lived to be delivered?

Comrade, why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Obasogie00(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2022
All of una dey post Rihanna but if boy give una belle una go run go remove am..
Life weird
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Innobee99(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2022
chatinent:
Comrade gat no Joy at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2022
Its a way of begging to be married?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Women and hypergamy grin DRAKE IS WATCHING ...
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by remitarich(f): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Rihanna pregnancy just dey sock una
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by anambraamaka: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Most women dream is to have a child
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by JOemmy(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Rihanna is really the role model of these nigeria's female celebrities suddenly all of them now want to get pregnant because Rihanna is now pregnant. What have they been waiting for?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Rainbows87: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2022
flat tummy tea, detox tea, fertility tea, dick enlargement oil and drink all available... call or WhatsApp 08146581487

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building / Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote / Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.