Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) (53319 Views)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by sunkieisland(m): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
LexxoManny:
chai FUTA that year, it is called 'obtaining'

NA SO.....

That was how some guys wanted to obtain me for Obanla at one beer palour behind the SUG building back in the days.....

The guys just called me, and my innocent self just entered and met like 5 other freshers like me then, then one of them that stays in my block at Abiola Hall Block A then said to me... this guy will pay for this bottle of Gulder...

Me: ... which bottle? angry angry angry

Next thing was that I was seeing stars with the kind of slap that landed on my face....

Eventually, the guys pushed me out of the pub that day and in the process my lab coat tore. I was going for MEE 101 lectures that day.

The sad part of the whole thing was that fateful day, na me and SAPA dey waka.... shishi I no hold.... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
See Panel Beating Abeg grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by wealthtrak: 6:55am On Feb 03, 2022
puremaker7:
Notorious extortionist poses for the camera after allegedly being a$saulted by FUTA students.

A resident simply identified as Tallest, notorious for allegedly b#llying and extorting Federal University of Technology (FUTA) students, has been handed over to Amotekun operatives in Akure, Ondo State.

According to multiple sources, the suspect who is a member of a syndicate infamous for hara$sing students outside the school premises, met his Waterloo. “We’ve s*ffered greatly in the hands of Tallest and his gang. They are not students of the school and they hara$s us daily at Southgate, which is just close to our school.

They make sure that we part with our money and phones before they can let us walk freely. We had a protest recently over the matter but apparently, our words fell on deaf ears. 

Tallest and his crew took the risk to extort the wrong set of students on Tuesday night and were taught a lesson by the irate victims. While his crew members— K-faction and Quadri— took to their heels, Tallest had to bear the brunt of their actions. 

He was given an en!rgy drink for strength after receiving a v!ol#nt lecture and asked to pose for the camera before being handed over to security operatives. A manhunt has been launched for his accomplices,” a source familiar with the incident said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZdw0wgrCPm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
LMAO... grin
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2022
puremaker7:
Notorious extortionist poses for the camera after allegedly being a$saulted by FUTA students
A resident simply identified as Tallest, notorious for allegedly b#llying and extorting Federal University of Technology (FUTA) students, has been handed over to Amotekun operatives in Akure, Ondo State.

According to multiple sources, the suspect who is a member of a syndicate infamous for hara$sing students outside the school premises, met his Waterloo. “We’ve s*ffered greatly in the hands of Tallest and his gang. They are not students of the school and they hara$s us daily at Southgate, which is just close to our school.

They make sure that we part with our money and phones before they can let us walk freely. We had a protest recently over the matter but apparently, our words fell on deaf ears. 

Tallest and his crew took the risk to extort the wrong set of students on Tuesday night and were taught a lesson by the irate victims. While his crew members— K-faction and Quadri— took to their heels, Tallest had to bear the brunt of their actions. 

He was given an en!rgy drink for strength after receiving a v!ol#nt lecture and asked to pose for the camera before being handed over to security operatives. A manhunt has been launched for his accomplices,” a source familiar with the incident said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZdw0wgrCPm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This is how Nigerians has to treat anyone that terrorise them, because police, army and so on will not do anything on the terrorist.
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Born2winnx: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2022
obontami:

You're born2winnx?
that ain't me chairman, how it be long time.
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by KenghisKhan(m): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2022
4evaReina:
grin grin grin you be bad person
. But check am out na
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Miller232: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Freestainworld:
The guy face be like Surgery gone wrong.
Futa boys run local cosmetic surgery for am grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by obontami: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Born2winnx:

that ain't me chairman, how it be long time.

Warriblood?
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by Born2winnx: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
obontami:

Warriblood?
thought you more mature than this.
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by faithfull18(f): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by obontami: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Born2winnx:

thought you more mature than this.

No pun intended bro. Just want to be sure I'm not talking a clone account. Enjoy your day.
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by SecretReporter(f): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
TundeEdnut35:
you are a Bastard you son of a prostitute from erosion ravaged red mud region your hatred towards Yorubas will kill and destroy you.
back to sender, u will receive double of what u just said, nah ur mugu papa I blame
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by SecretReporter(f): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
TundeEdnut35:
you are a Bastard you son of a prostitute from erosion ravaged red mud region your hatred towards Yorubas will kill and destroy you.
tell that to your Dad
Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by SecretReporter(f): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Keep quiet. You resemble coward.

If I stand up now, you go shiit for body.
shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State / Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student / MAPOLY Female Student Found Dead After She Was Abducted By Gunmen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.