Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Type Of Bird Is This? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Type Of Bird Is This? (781 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Bird Is This? by dodoatirice: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2022
I

Re: What Type Of Bird Is This? by dodoatirice: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2022

Re: What Type Of Bird Is This? by Haakeem(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2022
owl maybe
Re: What Type Of Bird Is This? by PointZerom: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2022
That's an owl.
Re: What Type Of Bird Is This? by dodoatirice: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
owl maybe

My Aunt’s hubby sent me the pictures this morning and said they had killed the devil and that they held a prayer session last night under the said tree in Their compound as they recieved people from church and held the meeting in the open, under the said tree.

This morning lol, they woke up and the bird hung dead from the tree. Probably passed the night there and died. Now in my Aunts home, they are holding more prayer sessions currently casting out the devil hahahhahahahaahahahah
Re: What Type Of Bird Is This? by Haakeem(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
dodoatirice:

My Aunt’s hubby sent me the pictures this morning and said they had killed the devil and that they held a prayer session last night under the said tree in Their compound as they recieved people from church and held the meeting in the open, under the said tree.

This morning lol, they woke up and the bird hung dead from the tree. Probably passed the night there and died. Now in my Aunts home, they are holding more prayer sessions currently casting out the devil hahahhahahahaahahahah
gringringringringringringringrin devil ke?.
Re: What Type Of Bird Is This? by BRATISLAVA: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Why don't they snap its face? It looks like an owl.

Worldwide there are superstitions and suspicions about owls, so they are well within their rights to hold more prayer sessions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Bird Is This? by Johnny234(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2022
grin
Re: What Type Of Bird Is This? by Johnny234(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Solid Chowchow Pups Available In Lagos. / PICS: Super Adorable MALE Lhasa Apso Pup For Sale!!! / 8 Things You Must Never Do To Your American Bully - A Pitbull-type dog breed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.