Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Obi Gives Conditions For Contesting 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Gives Conditions For Contesting 2023 Presidential Election (125 Views)

Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obi Gives Conditions For Contesting 2023 Presidential Election by Lawretta123: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Obi, who was Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Vice Presidential Candidate in the 2019 presidential polls, stated this in an interview with Maazi Tochukwu Ezeoke of Njenje Media, yesterday, saying that although he was capable of turning around Nigeria’s fortunes, he would wait for PDP’s decision before declaring his intent.

Considering the fact that It's only PDP And APC that has the ground machinery to the presidential election.
Do You think Peter Obi has a better chance than Tinubu to be the next president of Nigeria if he runs under PDP?
� What are your thoughts?
Peter Obi @10.00 odds
Tinubu @12.00 odds

Get More Info in the Below Link
https://malibet.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2305&action=edit

Re: Obi Gives Conditions For Contesting 2023 Presidential Election by gidgiddy: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2022
I think Peter Obi is being pragmatic. There is no point declaring for Presidency when the zonning commission of the party has not decided where to zone the presidential ticket to

Personally, I believe that PDP will zone its presidency to the North

(1) (Reply)

What Are You As An Individual Willing To Sacrifice For A Better Nigeria / Hon. Akekere Jerry, NYP Parliamentarian Holds Inaugural Lecture/reception / Legal, Electoral Processes Must Enhance Democracy, Social Justice, Osinbajo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.