Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. (509 Views)

Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria / Hakeem Odumosu Vows To Tackle Domestic Violence As Husband Beats Wife To Deat / IG Raises Squad To Tackle Money-for-bail Cops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by RedCentaur(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2022
As culled from a Facebook group page.

I have not seen a movie where someone did Bloodmoney and ended well.

We grew up watching KOK, we did not join blood money even though he made it look cool, but the madness or death that follows at the end scares us.

If you get to Asaba Airport or Owerri Airport on Friday and see the number of boys coming to Lagos for Friday clubbing, you will marvel.

Most of those boys are in their 17-25 years and you will notice that not all of them are tech guys or all of them, business boys, they are just a group of people that needs t to be questioned properly.

Then to our Police, you encouraged this thing.

The Police knew when the danger started and instead of ending it, they made money off it.

I remember a Policeman that was advising my client accused of Armed Robbery to do Yahoo instead of Armed Robbery. His reason was that the Police are more likely to execute an Armed Robber, but will likely take money from a Yahoo boy.

Then in 2014, they were taking 500k from yahoo boys and it was rumoured that some police officers were learning work from some of those they caught.

If the Police acted fast, we would have checked this on time.

Parents watch your kids, they will use you or their siblings if they are requested to bring you.

For those saying it does not work, as a lawyer, I have seen a situation that convinced me that spirituality controls things and I have worked on a very unfortunate case.

//© Kingsley Chukwuezugo Okekearu

Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by OneCorner: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Lol. You guys are failing to realize human sacrifice is not only a youth thing
Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2022
The most painful thing those blockheads don't realize is that Killin your fellow human for money won't work..
Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by ZooCountry45: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
No be everybody dey do ritual. Have you heard of loading and spamming
Omo forget, what you don't know shall be bigger than you. 99% of our banks and politicians dey provide Aza... Na politics give Dino such money? Abeg shift... What you don't know is bigger than you.

Incase you want to quote me and talk trash, hear this :WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS BIGGER THAN YOU!!!

RedCentaur:
As culled from a Facebook group page.

I have not seen a movie where someone did Bloodmoney and ended well.

We grew up watching KOK, we did not join blood money even though he made it look cool, but the madness or death that follows at the end scares us.

If you get to Asaba Airport or Owerri Airport on Friday and see the number of boys coming to Lagos for Friday clubbing, you will marvel.

Most of those boys are in their 17-25 years and you will notice that not all of them are tech guys or all of them, business boys, they are just a group of people that needs t to be questioned properly.

Then to our Police, you encouraged this thing.

The Police knew when the danger started and instead of ending it, they made money off it.

I remember a Policeman that was advising my client accused of Armed Robbery to do Yahoo instead of Armed Robbery. His reason was that the Police are more likely to execute an Armed Robber, but will likely take money from a Yahoo boy.

Then in 2014, they were taking 500k from yahoo boys and it was rumoured that some police officers were learning work from some of those they caught.

If the Police acted fast, we would have checked this on time.

Parents watch your kids, they will use you or their siblings if they are requested to bring you.

For those saying it does not work, as a lawyer, I have seen a situation that convinced me that spirituality controls things and I have worked on a very unfortunate case.

//© Kingsley Chukwuezugo Okekearu
Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by ZooCountry45: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
No be everybody dey do ritual. Have you heard of loading and spamming
Omo forget, what you don't know shall be bigger than you. 99% of our banks and politicians dey provide Aza... Na politics give Dino such money? Abeg shift... What you don't know is bigger than you.

Incase you want to quote me and talk trash, hear this :WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS BIGGER THAN YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by ZooCountry45: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The most painful thing those blockheads don't realize is that Killin your fellow human for money won't work..

Woman and fish brain.. Only demand and demand. I wish you can open your eyes
Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
ZooCountry45:

Woman and fish brain.. Only demand and demand. I wish you can open your eyes
Tell me your m*omm@ also has fish Brain and she birthed you? shocked grin
Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by ZooCountry45: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell me your m*omm@ also has fish Brain and she birthed you? shocked grin

Woman grin
Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
ZooCountry45:

Woman grin
Good.. wink
Thanks for agreeing with me..
Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by ZooCountry45: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good.. wink
Thanks for agreeing with me..

You know nothing
Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
ZooCountry45:

You know nothing
Same way you don't baby boy.. grin
Prove it you are running mouth and replying me back to back and you still say you are a man.. undecided
Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by Bastardlyrich: 12:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Money ritual is a thing of south west.
They are the one that have introduced every vice to Nigeria which has killed our youth.these include
Ritualism.occultismcampus frat which has killed so many youth.
Oboni which has made people Even sacrifice their parents,sisters,friends and fellow Nigerians.
Please call a spade a spade.
Afonjas are a curse to the black race.
I hate to share a country with backstabbetrs, ritualisst, cowardss,betrayass, thievres,liars, and juju worshippers.
How I wish they will fight for a country but their cowardices will never allow them.
I spit on those ugly,scratch face,dirty ritualistt.
Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by koondog: 1:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Afonjas always shifting responsibility, now wanting to pin it on Igbo actors. Are yorubas the only ones watching Nigerian movies with Igbo actors? Other tribes watching it are not killing people for rituals like Yorubas do. Some of you Igbos don't understand how evil these people. Evil is part of their life, it's a normal thing in their culture.

Re: A Wakeup Call To Tackle Money Ritual Among The Youths. by ekukeku(m): 3:08am On Feb 03, 2022
M I just believe it's wickedness to kill just a fowl (but I like dat CHICKEN LAB) grin

& Now someone will now kill a human being just for money
Oluwa
Wat if it doesn't work nko
To return d life back....
KILL DAT SPIRIT DAT SAYS U SHOULD KILL UR FELLOW FOR ORDINARY PAPER

(1) (Reply)

The El Chapo's Cartel Member Was Apprehended At Mexican Church During ......... / US Navy Seal Rescue Mission In Nigeria / Soldier Allegedly Under Influence Of Drugs Opens Fire On Civilians In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.