Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Road To Financial Abundance.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Road To Financial Abundance.. (162 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? / Your Road To Financial Freedom..... / MTN To Convert Recharge Card Sellers To Financial Services Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road To Financial Abundance.. by Mbee247(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2022
I don't know why people confuse financial freedom to financial independence to being financially free.

Robert Kiyosaki made me understand this and he said "If you have money but no time you are not financially free and likewise if you have time but no money, you are as well not free financially".

You see there's a stage they call "Financial Abundance",at that stage, you have both time and money.

When i mean financial abundance,i meant you both time and money, you can be at home or be faraway from your businesses and investment without being there or having to go there weekly, monthly or even yearly.

If you are at that stage, you can decide to stop working and just stay at home,go out and have fun for couples of years without going to work or go see how your businesses are going.

The interesting thing is that,at every businesses you head at that stage, you guys would always scale because you have got the resources available to do so.

In nutshell, scalability is very sure..

I hope you guys grab?

There's a big difference between financial independence/financial freedom and financial abundance.

You might be financial independent or have financial freedom but have no time and not so much resources available.

I do hope we do get that and get to work to working our way to financial abundance.

To our implementation!

©Bee

(1) (Reply)

Hotzillion Trading Concept - My Trading Journey / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / To 7 Best Ways To Earn PASSIVE INCOME With Cryptocurrency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.