Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Comptroller - General Of Immigration Appoints A New Comptroller For Delta State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Comptroller - General Of Immigration Appoints A New Comptroller For Delta State (573 Views)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / Ogun Customs Gets New Comptroller / Breaking: Comptroller-general Of Immigration Redeploys State Comptrollers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comptroller - General Of Immigration Appoints A New Comptroller For Delta State by Emmahunk(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2022
The Comptroller of Immigration Service CIS MIKE LENAAN DAMA has assumed office as the 16th Comptroller of Delta state Command Asaba.CIS Mike Lennan Dama replaced CIS IJEGWA E ONOBU, the immediate past Comptroller of the state who retired earlier in the year.The acting Comptroller DCI MAUREEN M AMAICHIGH handed over to the new Comptroller who untill his recent posting, was the Comptroller Investigation and Compliance Zone A Lagos.
Speaking after the brief ceremony, the new Comptroller, CIS Dama reiterated his resolve to make the Command better than he met it and promised to push the Command forward as one of the best in Service delivery, officers' welfare and infrastructural development.
In his remarks, after taking over, CIS Dama said,
"I am here to give Delta State Command of the Service, a new face.
Officers' welfare will be my utmost priority while doing everything in my power to make this Command one of the best in Customer Service delivery in line with International best practices the World over".
The mission and vision of the Ag Comptroller - General, Idris Jere, for the Nigeria Immigration Service, must be jealously guarded hence I call on all officers and men of this Command to join hands with me so as to achieve these lofty dreams.
Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Comptroller - General Of Immigration Appoints A New Comptroller For Delta State by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2022
All the best

(1) (Reply)

Change In Career Choices, Is It Worth It, Will Be Needing Your Advice. / Guns For Sale / POS Support Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.