Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Do A Task And Earn Money. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do A Task And Earn Money. (941 Views)

A Task Of Less Than 10 Minutes For #300 / One Time Task And Lifetime Payments (monthly) / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do A Task And Earn Money. by Alexander36: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
It seems I have been selfish all along. I have been on a legit platform where you do a task and earn money. You can earn up to #10000, #20000 and so on, depending on your diligence.

Though you will need to purchase a code with just #2000 (two thousand Naira only). This money is just a token but I am assuring you 100 percent that you won't lose your money.

You can see the prove below.

Come to my WhatsApp and I will give you full detail through this link

https:///+2347036001648

Re: Do A Task And Earn Money. by Incips: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
How much can I earn by doing a task?
Re: Do A Task And Earn Money. by Omuuvwie(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
I don't think you understand the system of that platform, rubish platform it's only good if you know how to referr people to join, but for task, you are wasting your time and data

Re: Do A Task And Earn Money. by Omuuvwie(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bro I am not trying to spoil your work but the platform it's not what you think, the diagram above is my earnings from the task I did but they didn't pay me, so don't be deceive, they may be paying you for referral but certainly not for task

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Focus: LUNA Loses 90% Of Its Value In One Week / The Secret Magic Business That Brings Riches In 5 Months .find It Here / I Made A Fortune From Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.