Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Made A Fortune From Crypto - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Made A Fortune From Crypto (782 Views)

PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App / Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins / Learn How To Make Fortune From Telecom Business Without Owning Shop Or Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Fortune From Crypto by DavidTech23(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
I used to be a forex trader many years back. Having traded forex for 4 good years without any significant breakthrough, decided to venture into the crypto world.

In retrospect, I'd say crypto trading/investment is by far more profitable that forex trading.

There are different ways you can enrich yourself from crypto:

1. Trading for profit

2. Airdrops

3. Investments in coins

If you're a newbie, I'd advise you to start with Airdrops. Click on my link to get it. It's free.
Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by Greatdober: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lol
Crypto is not more profitable than forex.
Infact you can be more consistently profitable in forex than in crypto,cause crypto ranges for a while before a super break out which can either wrek you or blow you.
There are various options in forex, lots of opportunities.
Gold
Currencies,
Indices
Even the Bitcoin sef is in forex
Commodities.
The questions do you have the knowledge and funds.
I've made good amount in forex, I've watched someone make 450k$ in a day and I've seen someone withdraw 600k$, a day too.
People make up to 200k$, swinging..
So speak with facts bro, crypto is cool when you catch a shitcoin that can shoot to the moon asap

4 Likes

Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by wittywriter: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
Greatdober:
Lol
Infact you can be more consistently profitable in forex than in crypto,cause crypto ranges for a while before a super break out which can either wrek you or blow you.
Gold
Currencies,
Indices
Commodities.
I've made good amount in forex, I've watched someone make 450k$ in a day and I've seen someone withdraw 600k$, a day too.
So speak with facts bro, crypto is cool when you catch a shitcoin that can shoot to the moon asap

Both are profiting activities the thing lines are mastery and discipline.

Wittyness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by dreu2fine(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2023
DavidTech23:
I used to be a forex trader many years back. Having traded forex for 4 good years without any significant breakthrough, decided to venture into the crypto world.

In retrospect, I'd say crypto trading/investment is by far more profitable that forex trading.

There are different ways you can enrich yourself from crypto:

1. Trading for profit

2. Airdrops

3. Investments in coins

If you're a newbie, I'd advise you to start with Airdrops. Click on my link to get it. It's free.
Interested
Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by dreu2fine(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2023
Greatdober:
Lol
Gold
Currencies,
Indices
Commodities.
Interested
Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by Greatdober: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2023
dreu2fine:

Interested
0*7*0*3*6*2*9*0*2*5*7
Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by annaM666: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Investment solutions are really popular today. There are a plenty of various different ways about how to make money fast and dyor is right that service. There you can easily learn, look for various ways about how to find top info about investments and what kind of it is popular today. It must be a good solution to help with.
Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by MarianaTrench: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Greatdober:
Lol
Gold
Currencies,
Indices
Commodities.

Are you sure of what you're saying?

Is it $450,000 of real money or $450,000 of virtual money? grin
Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by Greatdober: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
MarianaTrench:

Are you sure of what you're saying?

Is it $450,000 of real money or $450,000 of virtual money? grin
Real money.
Withdrawal made and entered their binance which was converted to our local currency
Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by MarianaTrench: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Greatdober:

Real money.
Withdrawal made and entered their binance which was converted to our local currency

That person must have been trading with a capital of at least $10 million
Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by twosquare(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Better ignore him. Some people just throw figures without knowing the margin involved....

E fit be one of those guys posting profit screenshots on Twitter...let them show us their losses. grin grin

MarianaTrench:

Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by Greatdober: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
MarianaTrench:

3 million actually
Did 400 lots of gbp usd
It was a sell
Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by Greatdober: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
twosquare:
Better ignore him. Some people just throw figures without knowing the margin involved....

E fit be one of those guys posting profit screenshots on Twitter...let them show us their losses. grin grin

I've been in the game for long to know when something is real or not.
Open your mind to opportunities and look deeper..
People are making a lot of money, that you're not making it yet or you don't know anyone making it doesn't mean it's not possible

1 Like

Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by Greatdober: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
twosquare:

They loose too
But the trick is risk to reward
They might risk 100k$ to make 500k$
So they've made up their mind that if it hits sl I'm loosing 100k$.
But it doesn't I'm aiming for 500k$..
You can only do this when you've defeated poverty and your mind is at rest

1 Like

Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by twosquare(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
I laugh again.
Re: I Made A Fortune From Crypto by bigiyaro(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nigerians too dey joke, a boy will serve a master for 10 years to be settled with a small trading shop or be given tools of the trade, a doctor will spend long time in school and still do training, tailor go do apprenticeship for 2-3 years and start sewing rubbish for people before his hand will become strong, but when it comes to forex trading, one quack will want to become a millionaire within one month, I have been in the crypto space for like 19 months, before I started trading, managing a 2-3 dollars a day on a 100 dollars account. Take your time and train yourself just like any other vacations, you go make am, especially crypto, it turns you to a millionaire faster than forex.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Share Certificate / Help Any Stock Broker In The House / Stock Market Update For 03/10/08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.