Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace (13763 Views)

Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration / 2023: Zulum Advocates Power Shift From North To South / Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by richie240: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
What if PDP wins? Enjoyment galore ba?

Franzinni:
2023... is around the corner so the bulldogs will hear thier masters whistle ...

It is only sad that thousands had to die needlessly becasue some people are playing god.

2023 if APC win anything in Nigeria, its because we deserve to continue suffering under clueless tyrany.

Notice all the BMC here on NL are quite... so, NL zombies do have brains afterall.
If PDP bin do d right tin in d first instance, APC for nor smell aso rock!
All of them na d same tin.
Nor be d same politicians dey cross carpet from PDP to APC back to PDP then shamelessly back to APC again?
#ffk
#atiku and co
cool
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by PrinceMajestic: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
blackpanda:

Boko haram started under jonathan
you're correct. Buhari formed Boko Haram Terrorists to ensure blood and baboons are soaked in blood and to also ensure he makes Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan according to words of the Terrorist Buhari himself. Is that not why he was the spokesman of Boko Haram Terrorists when then Jonathan asked Boko Haram to bring their leader for negotiation? It's thesame Buhari that mediated on behalf of Boko Haram so we already know Buhari is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is Buhari. May the almighty architect of the universe judge Buhari and all of us according to our deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Franzinni: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Osibajo2023:
shut up, both APC and PDP are the same, talk of personality, and stop worshipping little benefit u gain from PDP
slow minded imp, where did you see me support PDP if not that your brain loves to take short cuts like the party you so much love to defend ... APC,PDP they are all a bunch of backwards rogues... I like osinbanjo tho... I hate that he is in APC too
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by ajilegend(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Government of we will. Continue to will
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by tfelicityk(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Until then
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Franzinni: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
richie240:
What if PDP wins? Enjoyment galore ba?

If PDP bin do d right tin in d first instance, APC for nor smell aso rock!
All of them na d same tin.
Nor be d same politicians dey cross carpet from PDP to APC back to PDP then shamelessly back to APC again?
#ffk
#atiku and co
cool
true they are same
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by BobbieZion(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

God punish Lordvicodaguru.

Buhari is a clown
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by PrinceMajestic: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
ajl:

The Fulanis are not planning to leave power. You think they are as "stupid" as we Yorubas. We often take these folks for granted, like they don't know what they are doing. I just look at all those southerners clamoring for presidency, it's a waste of time. At best, they will hand it over to another northerner, that guaranty their well-being because other Nigerians may hunt them down once Buhari leave. Expect northerners to emerge for both APC and PDP ticket. It's going to be a drama.
exactly the what I have thought of. They know that when Buhari the chief Terrorist leaves office Nigerians will attack them and kill them but that is what must happen by God's grace. The innocent Nigerian bloods Fulani terrorists tribe has wasted will be avenged with an unstoppable force of an unprecedented magnitude. You'll see it, anything Fulani terrorist again as president will cause war where Fulani terrorist tribe will be completely annihilated.
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Dmano: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
He talk as if he is their commander, or is he?
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Allisgud: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abeg make this man do comot jare ,how I wish I see that mumu man wey me and him dey argue 2019 re-election him say forget buhari go do better if he is re-elected the kind slap I go give am
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Truthisunique3: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
By then he must 've told his fulani Terrorists to stop? Don't only tell them to stop. Get the Terrorists arrested and also prosecute Boko Haram as a proof that his not one of them. He should also compensate the victims his fulani Terrorists tribe has attacked and caused sorrows unprovoked. When Buhari leave office and southerner actually succeeds him, sorry shall be the name of every fulani innocent or not. They've given us the impression that they're unrepentant Terrorists tribe. They must face Nigerian wrath soon or later Mr Terrorist President/Boko Haram Godfather
wether buhari leaves or not the truth is Southerners can not really deal with an erring Fulani Terrorist because they have their people in army police high ranking even in states.

They would contact their people sharply, the only thing we hope would reduce in this shithole is the highway they kidnapp people at, and invading community
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by bibbiana(f): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
No be lie.. you're their controller na

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by skybodmas: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
You must have told them to soft pedal
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by PrinceMajestic: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truthisunique3:
wether buhari leaves or not the truth is Southerners can not really deal with an erring Fulani Terrorist because they have their people in army police high ranking even in states.

They would contact their people sharply, the only thing we hope would reduce in this shithole is the highway they kidnapp people at, and invading community
the Nigerian bloods those bastards has wasted will be avenged by God's grace whether their people are in army or any other security apparatus. What happens to forcefully retiring them like the bloody Terrorist Buhari do to our people in security agencies? All I know is that Nigerians must have their revenge against these Buhari's Terrorists groups

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Torosk1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
It shall not be well with your incoming generation
They shall experience what you put Nigerians tru.....

Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
You label innocent people fraudsters try to sabotage their vehicles for insurance fraud walahi na back to sender leave me alone you have been warned
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by chamboy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Franzinni:
they are both the same ... power hungry entities... but once they start sharing 2k ... you will see nigerians forget the past sharply.

not just 2k.

The political class always play a game most elusive youth fall for. They will push propaganda against a personal and make our thought of electoral choice to be based on the hate filled and eradic personal they've influenced in us. I.e The I hate Tinubu ok so I'll vote for PDP. Atiku is Northern I'll vote a
APC. Desire for competence has been thrown out the window
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Help2020: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]
You're just canceling without saying nothing. Are you brainless?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Phyde: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Practical steps We are tired of lip service.
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by zikter(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:
The President is right in his assessment.

Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, ISWAP and co have roughly 18 month to complete the Nigeria domination agenda under this terror friendly, and divisive regime. When they realize they can't meet their objective within the short time left, they will re-assess their position and begin to tactically, and perhaps strategically withdraw.

Secondly, they know that next regime will not have stomach for expensive, never ending war. A massive slaughter await them in the next schedule. So yes, they would have gotten the signal from their sponsors in high places and corridors of power to retreat.

Tell us something we don't know Mr. President!
Regardless of how peace will come to the people in the northeast and else where, we don't care. His Fulani brothers are also suffering it afterall. We make jest of Buhari on how his own state is a haven for bandits. Are they not Fulani? Zamfara, Sokoto just name it. We want peace, period
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by rickyrex(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is super s-t-o-r-y
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by DeepSight(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
This man is the greatest fraud ever to befall this country - for a country so blessed with intellect and verve, what a shame to be led by one such as this. Sadly however, it remains true that this country deserves this type of leader. When we deserve better, we will get better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Remman(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
We're used to this empty promises... It will take them 17 months to realize that this was a motivational speech!
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by rafcrown(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
JUST PROVIDE SECURITY AND THEN RETIRE TO DAURA.
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Infoay: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
PMB seems to be the regulator of insurgency and peace in Nigeria.
Well done oh but God pass you and your government!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by blackboy2star(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
I pray so
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Charly68: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ummn , I pray this Baba's prophetic words come to pass so I can start calling Baba, a real prophet ..
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by izubext007: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Cash out gang
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Tonytonex(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
If you know, you know.
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Tonytonex(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Charly68:
Ummn , I pray this Baba's prophetic words come to pass so I can start calling Baba, a real prophet ..
You know nothing.
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Oga Bubu wants to talk to his boys to ceasefire and restrategize for 2023 is around the corner.
Who no know no go know!
Re: Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace by saintade01(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Insha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria / PDP Demands Unconditional Release Of Buba Galadima / Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.