Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Happy New Month Of February, Getting Ur Windows And Railings With Toilets Cubic - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Happy New Month Of February, Getting Ur Windows And Railings With Toilets Cubic (381 Views)

Common Issues With Toilets And How To Counter Them. / December Discount From Adedward On Ur Windows And Railings With Roofing, / Fabrication of Quality Aluminium windows,Railings,Doors Made Easy•Casement••✓ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month Of February, Getting Ur Windows And Railings With Toilets Cubic by Adedward(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Gud afternoon here, happy new month all my clients here, hurry up and gets ur windows and stainless railings with toilets cubicle here with adedward company,
Call or Whatsapp adedward with this number 08135810794 ( call number
09056203225 , check below our achievement here thanks

Re: Happy New Month Of February, Getting Ur Windows And Railings With Toilets Cubic by Jeff68: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Adedward:
Gud afternoon here, happy new month all my clients here, hurry up and gets ur windows and stainless railings with toilets cubicle here with adedward company,
Call or Whatsapp adedward with this number 08135810794 ( call number
09056203225 , check below our achievement here thanks

Seriously �� before I begin to talk, either send my money back or supply the my toilet cubicles! I will leave it at this for now!
Re: Happy New Month Of February, Getting Ur Windows And Railings With Toilets Cubic by Adedward(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jeff68:

Seriously �� before I begin to talk, either send my money back or supply the my toilet cubicles! I will leave it at this for now!
the agent in the company gave me Friday, so I will go to temper company on Friday if it's ready we will deliver if it's not ready I will ask them to give me money back, the temper company gave me 21 working days from 10th of January so am waiting for them to deliver to me thanks,
Re: Happy New Month Of February, Getting Ur Windows And Railings With Toilets Cubic by Jeff68: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Adedward:
the agent in the company gave me Friday, so I will go to temper company on Friday if it's ready we will deliver if it's not ready I will ask them to give me money back, the temper company gave me 21 working days from 10th of January so am waiting for them to deliver to me thanks,

Ok, I will wait till Friday, since December 21! If I don’t get it by Friday, please send my money back.
Re: Happy New Month Of February, Getting Ur Windows And Railings With Toilets Cubic by Adedward(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jeff68:

Ok, I will wait till Friday, since December 21! If I don’t get it by Friday, please send my money back.
ok no probs sir,
Re: Happy New Month Of February, Getting Ur Windows And Railings With Toilets Cubic by Adedward(m): 4:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Grap ur copies,

1 Share

Re: Happy New Month Of February, Getting Ur Windows And Railings With Toilets Cubic by Adedward(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Still in progress grap ur own today

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of February, Getting Ur Windows And Railings With Toilets Cubic by Adedward(m): 1:38am On May 09, 2022
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Three Bedrooms Apartment For Rent In Omole Phase Two / Lagos Island Lagos, Nigeria By Drone ( Day & Night 4K HD Footage) (2022) / Help!! Does My Landlady Have The Right To Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.