Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius (11295 Views)

2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member / Why Political Parties Should Do Away With Godfathers – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by YouandiAllofus: 6:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Legitwrita:
Having Pius Anyim as a president is just like recycling the same set of people into government
Y
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by Dayvidblue: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Inconsequential 5% will never rule this country

Do you mean yoorubasareassholes.?
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by HIPROFILE(m): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Legitwrita:
Having Pius Anyim as a president is just like recycling the same set of people into government

You maybe right but at this time and considering age and integrity Anyim stands out amongst other Aspirants. Ethnic and religious bigotry aside Anyim is the best man for now.
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by HIPROFILE(m): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Inconsequential 5% will never rule this country

Unfortunately the best from this 5% are the ones to fix the country and bring it running again.
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by YorubaIsGreat(m): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Unfortunately the best from this 5% are the ones to fix the country and bring it running again.
when they fix their erosion ravaged region, the poverty capital of southern nigeria, we go consider them for speaker o house of representative, but now nothing for them
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by Sponsor222815: 6:40am On Feb 03, 2022
Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh
sexyjuly21: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL

Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job.

The others are learners.

I like Osinbajo, but we must not make the mistake of voting in another Jonathan.

We need an experienced hand in the person of Tinubu.

Osinbajo's time will come, but he is still way below Tinubu in experience. And experience is all we need now to reposition the country.
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by LegacyB: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2022
What can I say OP? This market ure promoting cannot stand the test of time. Anyhow sha I can’t blame you. Na ur money u Dey work for....... Yes use straw commot money from them just has they did to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by stywo(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2022
This one wey look like comedian baba suwe
ebunluv2021:
His past experience is speaking for him
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by aviara: 6:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Afonjas don't like thread like this.
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by Okhuadams(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Who and who sre theLeaders rallying behind him oga find another lie talk in Nigeria polictics whether we accept it or not for you to be president in Nigeria you must first conquer the North and I don't think your brother is that capable enough
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by HRMK: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2022
really?same anyim that sleeps off at most important meetings?why are these political jobbers destroying this country?i wonder!
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:58am On Feb 03, 2022
muheeb01:
To me an eastern or igbo candidate is a welcome idea and development,they deserve it more, let's leave any tribal sentiment,we all know it's their turn ....meanwhile Don't let diseases weigh you down,depressed or tired....You can cure yourself if you have stds,erectile problems and viral infections from me,You can get a better herbs concocted by a professional that have knowledge of leaves,bark and roots,and other natural ingredients to concoct herbs for weak erection,premature ejaculation and erectile dysfuction....it's the herbs that the ingredients remaining one or two that won't work....you don't need mix what people won't see,correct erection herbs are visible that you'll see all the ingredients mix with natural water,coconut water or alcohol....POLYHERBAL CURE,3types of herbs,and you'll excrete the excess sugar in the system before the other herbs work in the system to control the weak erection,ED and premature ejaculation permanently, and for pure Hepatitis,herpes and Hiv that will reduce the cd counts to the barest minimum,the herbs come in different 5litres kegs,with 10-12 different anti viral leaves,bark and roots,with other natural ingredients,instruction on dietary modifications will also follow your treatment,dm me

By virtue of zoning, it is the turn of the South, not necessarily that of the Igbos.

Moreover, nothing should be given on a platter of gold. If the Igbos want it, then they need to build bridges.

They don't know how to play politics, yet want to govern a multi-ethnic country.

Even the PDP that they have been loyal to for over two decades cannot risk giving them the presidential slot because it is unwise.

You want to win election, but you detest the North and the West, especially the North which has the most number, and the most active voters.

When the Yorubas are busy building bridges with Northerners, they call us slaves.

Is that how to play politics?

And suddenly, they want the presidential position given to them without any work put into it. What about the Yorubas that have been putting in work, and called Northern slaves because of it?

Frankly, it is too late for an Igbo person as far as 2023 is concerned. If a Yoruba man doesn't do the term for the South, then the country might have to give it to the minority, most likely Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by phineas: 7:00am On Feb 03, 2022
I am amused by the paragraph proven leadership capacity it appears rather brief and this cannot be the leadership skills you put forward to validate his candidacy for president ...
Can you please list them it in bullet points,some of us are on the lookout for candidates based on merit.

He will be competing against a proven leader.
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by sunshine1974(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2022
See him face like zebrudayya own. Oga go and sleep
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2022
This fat punk is living in fool's paradise.
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by Myexdisturbs: 7:23am On Feb 03, 2022
INTENTLYINTENSE:
Aside from the fact that he could sleep on water, or like someone bitten by tse-tse fly, he is apparently qualified to lead the country as a Lawyer, former SP and SGF.

The clog in the wheel of his ambition will start from his region, which seemingly discriminate against his Ebonyi root.
Some of you don't even understand SE, discrimination against which root ,which wasn't done when he was senate President and SGF. What u guys don't understand is that we Igbos throw jab at each other , tell me which clan in SE we don't throw jab at,is it mbaise, is it Nsukka or is it Ngwa.

Make Una rest with non existent propaganda abeggi
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by Southernigbo: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2022
nobody is rallying around him
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by freshalien: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2022
afrobadoo:

https://tlm.ng/3-reasons-why-nigerian-political-juggernauts-are-all-rallying-behind-anyim-pius-anyim/

You Nigerians are indeed not tired of suffering. Recycling the same products, yet expecting different results.
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by michoim(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2022
Nonsense
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by jrusky(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2022
Foreigna2:
Check the monikers supporting Anyim. All new monikers with less than a dozen posts.

Just ignore them let them be talking nonsense Anyim this Anyim that. I have told them Aso Rock had decided who the next president is unless my party pdp bring forth a very strong, well known, baller and detribalized candidate then the plan of the cabals will not work. Those shouting Anyim are Alex reporter crew aka chop and clean mouth same They did to Maduka so we know them.

The Aso Rock has no igbo name in their book. Quote me and today's date by 2023 that I said these.
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by Shevchenkko: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2022
F22RAPTOR:
Lol...oga rest abeg.
Na old hag like Tinubu you want. Smh
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by mastertek: 7:33am On Feb 03, 2022
This one just want to waste money.

Igbo should forward smart young technocrat non-politician candidate, not all this wicked formal military,
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Anyim is being blackmailed into running for the Presidency by the presidency using the economic and financial bulldogs as a tool, just to destabilize the Power Party and decimate its powers during primaries. Divide and Rule strategy all over again. The same goes for several others on the watchdog's watch list.
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by spy24(m): 7:34am On Feb 03, 2022
I'm in support of Igbo presidency but not this Pius of a man

Make e go one side jhor
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by warlordd(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Kosoco:
If not Peter it can't be president.... P4P

No way for Peter Pandora!
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by 07kjb: 8:02am On Feb 03, 2022
Good direction
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Na old hag like Tinubu you want. Smh
God forbid bad thing...both of them should rest abeg.
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by opribo(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2022
The youths have decided that this is our time to take back our country.
Therefore, any candidate that does not have a youthful personality and track record of achievements. No way for that person.

We cannot continue to parade our ancestors as if we dont know how to lead a nation.

Old politicians should keep off because they will be humiliated.
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by pheonixdld2(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Don't waste your time. Believeme that the only people voting for him are his family, friends and the 4 paid people that commented directly under the OP. Funny coincudence that all those accounts that commented immediately after the post was created on 9 June 2021. Anyin Pius that has been comatose since wants to also contest for President. Laughable.
afrobadoo:

https://tlm.ng/3-reasons-why-nigerian-political-juggernauts-are-all-rallying-behind-anyim-pius-anyim/
Re: 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2022
AgbaAkin91:
He looks to me like a worthy candidate

Yungdee1000:
His past works speaks volume, let's see how it goes.

Talkingmafia:
Anyim experience in public administration is a huge asset to him.

All accounts were created on June 09?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana President Nana Akure-Ado congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu / Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu / FEC Approves N124bn For Reconstruction Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Road, Four Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.