Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) (4485 Views)

Secondary School Classmates Get Married 17 Years Later (Photos) / Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) / My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by WebDesignerNG(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Update from SIGGY .NG

A young Nigerian man has taken to micro-blogging site, Twitter to reveal how he met his wife 15years ago, Siggy reports.

The married man with Twitter handle @richieyinka disclosed via a social media trend that they both met in secondary school.

He shared a throwback and present photos of him and his lover. The old photo shows them both in their secondary school uniforms as they wore sagging ties.

A recent photo of the couple shows them in stylish traditional dresses. The man’s cap colour matches the lady’s outfit.

Source: SIGGY

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
May his soul rest in peace, in advance

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by olasaad(f): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Madam of the house shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
He looks cute tho.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Jammey6551(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
15 years of seeing flat chest huh Give this man a SIMPle award.

cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by ValCon888: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
I know this guy.

He used to be a snitch back then in secondary school.

His nickname was Mr. Harry Potter because he can report for Africa.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na wa o. Modernization good o. See how trendy and sweet they now look in the current pics. shocked.

By the way, what year was that secondary school pics taken? The guy though.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by KenghisKhan(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Fate!! But this Life ehh, just get money everything go set. The first picture, The man face looks like who them dey call Gregory ( in Anambra accent), while the second one, he looks like who dey go call Pius. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Faber(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin

Congrats
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
But the guy neck for school... cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Benbisco(f): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
michael77777:

Really!

Of all things in the world to say, this; you know you really did not have to open the thread, how much more read it or say anything.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Awww..... Awww... embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by kingemaker(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
The groom looks older as a kid grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by spartan117(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Congrats to the couple, tall girls are awesome wink

Jammey6551:
[s][15 years of seeing flat chest huh Give this man a SIMPle award. [/s]

cool cool
Too many idiots on nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by 21savages: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
When the time comes for me to marry i'll showcase before & after photo of me & my cousin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by franchasng: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
michael77777:

grin grin

Nairaland really need psychiatrist hospital asap cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Golan007: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Congratulations.

Happy you also grew taller to meet up.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Otutupoyoyo: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
G

Forget throwback. This pictures are just few months apart, dey just won copy the regular trend. Correct man e marry woman may tall pass am.
As I short like this I no for marry woman may short pass me, is either same height or she tall pass me. My pikin must stand shoulder to shoulder with him peer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Otutupoyoyo: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
KenghisKhan:
Fate!! But this Life ehh, just get money everything go set. The first picture, The man face looks like who them dey call Gregory ( in Anambra accent), while the second one, he looks like who dey go call Pius. grin
. Forget that pics no be throwback anything na camera and editing make them fresh like that. They also try edit that secondary school own to make am look old. We dey Sabi all this O.T.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Height Switching!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by mytime24(f): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Cool.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Myzubby(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
the couples looks cute especially the wife catch dem young gang happy married life
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Spencerchiboy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Otutupoyoyo:
G

Forget throwback. This pictures are just few months apart, dey just won copy the regular trend. Correct man e marry woman may tall pass am.
As I short like this I no for marry woman may short pass me, is either same height or she tall pass me. My pikin must stand shoulder to shoulder with him peer.
Ignorance is not good. Two short parents can give birth to tall child or children, that's if they both have a recessive gene for tallness
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Head boy and head gal. Congrats
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Benbisco:

Really!

Of all things in the world to say, this; you know you really did not have to open the thread, how much more read it or say anything.

Will you live forever?.
..no answer me, am talking to you....will you live forever?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nice but nothing new
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Benbisco(f): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
michael77777:

Will you live forever?.
..no answer me, am talking to you....will you live forever?

Uncle, nobody will live forever, but who goes about wishing people RIP in advance? Who does that?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Benbisco:

Uncle, nobody will live forever, but who goes about wishing people RIP in advance? Who does that?

,*�������‍♂️�‍�‍�

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by Benbisco(f): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
michael77777:

,*�������‍♂️�‍�‍�

Just imagine your choice of words!

Which mature person uses words like RIP and Bitch on a public forum?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) by aybrands(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Congratulations �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence / List Of Websites To Download Masters/phd Thesis And Dissertation (open Access) / Admission List Into Pti Effurun Warri Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.