Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday (42341 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Flavour Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by everythinggirly(f): 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
That's a big asset! Congrats zubby!

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Georgejeez: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Congrats big Zubby and happy birthday to you Bloodline ,, still remember how we use to club together back in the days .
How time flies

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by PaNnamdi: 1:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Help2020:
I non fit talk at all. Because most of the things are unexplainable.
The only one I fit remember be say,your positive emotions go disappear. Live go come dull for your eyes. All the things when you dey enjoy before you non fit enjoy am again.. You see soup when salt non dey? Nan so live go come be.. Your vision self non go clear again,like you can't see clearly. Weak erection and quick ejaculation go join,even the sex you can't enjoy again. Masturbation non be anybody mate oo.. Soon science go find the real study.. If somebody give me 10million naira to masturbate for 1 day self I can't try it.. Run from masturbation if you love itself

And u end up with high level of konji which can lead u to rape a woman abi!!!!!

Sex is neccessary for a man,if u are not married,fvck olosho with protection,if u no get money mastubate but let it be controlled.

That's the only was to prevent your body from betraying u at a important moment and so that we will not read about u on nairaland cool

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Poleski: 2:04am On Feb 03, 2022
No more crappy socks, singlets, boxers, belts and Tshirts from any girl this year!

We want good wristwatches, gold necklaces, gold bangles, gold eyeglasses, tabs, phones, and cash!

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by kenzysmith: 2:24am On Feb 03, 2022
wiseoneking:
seek help quick
from who

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:08am On Feb 03, 2022
kenzysmith:
Ashawos has render me useless I can't do without them cry
Dem don use kayamanta for you. Go wash ur preek with holy water and cream it with anointing oil.

Thank me later
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by richPHAROAH: 4:52am On Feb 03, 2022
adecz:
undecided

Southern girls should take notice
from this unassuming northern lady. ☑️☑️

Only thing southern girls sabi na
slaying, bleaching, displaying fake hair
& carry fake designer labelsupandan,
jumping from one yahoo boy
to the next drug pushers.☹️☹️☹️

The only problem now be say, all these
hypocritical, religious fanatics from the
north will soon start attacking her that
what she did is haram & un-Islamic☪️ ❗️❗️
u mean those useless Igbos?
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by WoundedLamb: 4:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
No be to get land for Abuja be the problem,but na to develop am lipsrsealed

Any ways, congrats to him cool

Actually, depending on the location, the cost of getting a plot of land in Abuja could be more expensive than the cost of developing it. The owner decides the kind of structure they want, so things are somehow within their control when it comes to development.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Samakus(m): 5:59am On Feb 03, 2022
Grassroot5:
This guy is just balling nowadays o.. see grace
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Do you have a thread where we can see the ones(logo and flier designs) you have done and testimonies too?

You can reach me on whatsapp too. See my siggy

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:10am On Feb 03, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
So Zubby is 37yrs?
Which 37? He is likely in his early forties by now.
How old was he when he started acting in 2007? These people love to reduce their age or rather hide it

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Elidrisy20: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2022
Elzazzi:
Abi na Zubi dey grease this gal engine grin
who knows, most of this so called rich men or Big men daughters,no one useless guy dey service dem
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Elidrisy20: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2022
The plot wea her papa their abi?
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Elidrisy20: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2022
Elidrisy20:
The plot wea her papa theif abi?
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by olisaEze(m): 7:12am On Feb 03, 2022
Well congrats to him. The wan she’s swaddled in black, I wonder if she is mourning her father’s political ambitions. It’s dead on arrival! grin
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by HRMK: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2022
if na abuja land or lagos land,him dey very lucky!congrats!we go wash am!!
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Which 37? He is likely in his early forties by now.
How old was he when he started acting in 2007? These people love to reduce their age or rather hide it

Possibly even mid forties. I have known him to act since I was in secondary school, now we are almost the same age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Jmichael1(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2022
kenzysmith:
I have made up my mind o

bros u sure say u dn made up ur mind to stop,abi bcus u no hold money 4 hand now?
i've been in ur shoes b4.
i will say i've made my mind to stop wen ever i'm broke,bt resume bk once money got into my hand..
only God save me...
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Jmichael1(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2022
Poleski:
No more crappy socks, singlets, boxers, belts and Tshirts this from any girl this year!

We want good wristwatches, gold necklaces, gold bangles, gold eyeglasses, tabs, phones, and cash!

i guess u nt talking abt nigeria grls bcus i wonder were person wen never fit get T.Fee to cum visit u wn take get money buy those tinz u mention abv.....
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Bamzyriches451: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2022
Damn!!
Nice
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Is she an actress
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2022
kenzysmith:
Ashawos has render me useless I can't do without them cry
Deep
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by omolasho: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2022
NwekeUG:
Actor Zubby Michael Receives A Plot Of Land As Gift On His 37th Birthday (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actor, Zubby Michael, marked his birthday on Tuesday February 1, 2022 and has received gifts good wishes from his colleagues in the entertainment industry, IGBERETV reports.

One of his fans, whom he identified as Nana Atiku gifted him a plot of land in Abuja.

Describing the gift as his best birthday gift ever, he shared a photo of himself posing with Nana on his Instagram handle.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZb_EBjMQG7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Other Nollywood stars like Mercy Johnson-Okojie, Patience Ozokwor, and a host of many others have hailed the actor on his birthday.

Sharing a video of herself and the actor on Instagram, Ozokwor said,

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZbONRrp6z8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmgLhCYbyns

No wonder the big money splash lately by this actor, could this lady be behind these!
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Alamkir: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2022
They will not make this about tribe Now, with this love gesture from this woman. Wen is a bad tin now bgam. Bigots go full here
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by kenzysmith: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jmichael1:

bros u sure say u dn made up ur mind to stop,abi bcus u no hold money 4 hand now?
i've been in ur shoes b4.
i will say i've made my mind to stop wen ever i'm broke,bt resume bk once money got into my hand..
only God save me...
I have over 60k in my acct today made it 1wk am determined but the flesh is weak
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Gavel(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
That's a wonderful birthday gift and quite thoughtful of her too. Real Estate is a high earner
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by JayB11(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ykc2:
I hope hisbah police will not arrest the atiku lady undecided

She is from Adamawa, here we don't have those Barbarians on our soil. Besides, Nana Atiku is the daughter to Atiku Abubakar. Who born dem make dem arrest her
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Ykc2(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
JayB11:

She is from Adamawa, here we don't have those Barbarians on our soil. Besides, Nana Atiku is the daughter to Atiku Abubakar. Who born dem make dem arrest her
OK very good

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by THEGALADIMA(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
That girl na Igbo girl, then just dress am up like Hajia.
Zubby pulling stunts to air a notion that he's accepted across Socio-ethnic and Social Economic lines.

Na Wassshhh

Ykc2:
I hope hisbah police will not arrest the atiku lady undecided
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Ykc2(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
THEGALADIMA:
That girl na Igbo girl, then just dress am up like Hajia.
Zubby pulling stunts to air a notion that he's accepted across Socio-ethnic and Social Economic lines.

Na Wassshhh

so people don't know Atiku's daughter again but only you knew her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo / Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.