Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim (4965 Views)

2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by afrobadoo: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Consensus Building: "No more seclusion. We must build a united nation that runs an all-inclusive government" - Anyim Pius Anyim

Former Senate President and current presidential aspirant Anyim Pius Anyim has called on Nigerians to choose an all-inclusive government in the forthcoming elections. In an interview with Arise News, he expressly stated that the government must be structured in a way that Nigerians from all parts of the nation feel a sense of belonging, responsibility and inclusion.

There have been several obvious economic and infrastructural challenges that have hindered Nigeria from stringing together a consistent period of high performance. There is perhaps no bigger reason than this, as to why growth has been in spurts. Asides from being perceived as; a lot of people have said that the activities of previous administrations have shown strong signs of exclusion of the people.

The challenges of the country have been further aggravated by sectionalism, tribalism and marginalization. Different factions from the east, west, north and south have sprung up, making several demands in their small circle. Not one time however has there been togetherness in approach and oneness in demands. This has inevitably resulted in what has seemingly been a “divide and conquer” approach by the government.

This division is also seen in the government where specific positions have been reserved for people of a certain class, tribe or community, despite the existence of a supposed federal character policy in the constitution.

In the words of former Senate President – Anyim Pius Anyim, equity and fairness must be the pillars of anyone who aspires to ascend to the number one position in the nation and bring about a new government with a different approach. An inclusive government will surely help Nigerians build a better society where everyone feels that they have a stake. “Make people know that they are stakeholders in the nation, and watch everyone play their part.” He said in one of his responses.

While sharing more information about the kind of government he would run, he noted that his government will make sure to collect the opinions and desires of the people from all areas before developing policies. That way, it is the will of the people that will stand, and not just a certain faction of public office holders, shoving policies down the throats of average Nigerians. Consensus must be built among the populace before any decision that will affect millions of Nigerians can be taken at the federal level.

Anyim Pius Anyim is hoping that everyone can see this as a huge paradigm shift and will throw their weight behind him as he contests for the opportunity to represent his party as the chosen candidate. On the other hand, the elections are forthcoming and Nigerians are hopeful that the forthcoming government will herald a new era of progress for Nigerians.
https://tlm.ng/consensus-building-no-more-seclusion-we-must-build-a-united-nation-that-runs-an-all-inclusive-government-anyim-pius-anyim/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by agulion: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ayim is good to go

13 Likes

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Am of the opinion that every politician that is above 60yrs should step down for the younger generation because they have been nothing but disaster in the present and in the past. Secondly all elements that has been a part of this present wickedness called administration should never be considered because they are all failures in human form with billion of excuses.

Ambode, Fashola, Dele Farotimi the activist, Donald Duke and Yesom Wike should be allowed to contest if we really want development.

It's not about APC or PDP because they are the samething...thieves in a shameless human form.

I come in peace!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by flemsy15(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Our Politicians only understand and hear our problems when they are in the opposition or prior to elections.
If you give them power, they become clueless and deaf.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by BESTScientist1: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
I support an Igbo presidency this time around. Before some lousy member of my tribes men start abusing....think about it.....Igbos are Nigerians they've proven they've got it in various aspects.....The real problem is who will the Igbos present,....for the yorubas it's unopposed Prof. Y.OSHIBAJO

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by nairavsdollars(f): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
This man that can't win his ward grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by sotall(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Atiku is the man that possess this quality of unity.

He is the only one among the aspirants that the cap fits.

Atiku 2023.
Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by lonecatt(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Politics aside I think anyim Pius clinically understands Nigeria and her problems,I think he is the best candidate to come out from the east for now having watched his interview.

Put him side by side in a debate with the contestants that have declared interest so far both in the pdp and apc ,he will dwarf them.
It is not about noise making , sycophancy or agbero politics.he has age on his side ,stable and can be trusted.

I do not subscribe to micro zoning the presidential position to southeast but if they have the best candidate to lead Nigeria then it will be best they allow them because that is the right thing to do.

15 Likes

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
But who exactly is giving this fat dude hope ?. Lol

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by FoolaniHellman: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Go to pdp
Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by Raxxye(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Who be Anyim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by Awkabigboy: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Anyim is the man for the job cool

4 Likes

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by SmartGadgetz: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
So if people talk this one go come talk.
Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by Awkabigboy: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Idiots everywhere.
Your papa and mama grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by Mustiboy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nigerians no go see this one vote for now.

Docile lots

3 Likes

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ayim Pius Ayim just like Peter Obi are eminently qualified for the Office of the President..

3 Likes

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by omofranyoung(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Idiots everywhere.

Have Father ever contest an election...?
Why insulting someone else Father that your father is up to and will never be

2 Likes

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by omofranyoung(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Idiots everywhere.

Have yourFather ever contest an election...?
Why insulting someone else Father that your father is up to and will never be.

1 Like

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by Phock2sweet: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Minimi3:
Na so, even Buhari talk pass this one

Please I need someone that can invest or loan me 150k for my transport business in Lagos and get monthly return or interest 15k and ready to sign legal documents. Check below for my number in my profile/ signature
how much interest will you pay me if I give you this loan? I just want to be sure

1 Like

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by uchelouis45(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Minimi3:
Na so, even Buhari talk pass this one

Please I need someone that can invest or loan me 150k for my transport business in Lagos and get monthly return or interest 15k and ready to sign legal documents. Check below for my number in my profile/ signature

I've been in transport business. Run!
Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by omofranyoung(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
But who exactly is giving this fat dude hope ?. Lol

If you meet him in person can say that to is face.

Hiding behind keypay and be typing nonsense. Adult kids

3 Likes

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
omofranyoung:

If you meet him in person can say that to is face.

Hiding behind keypay and be typing nonsense. Adult kids

Getat
Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by Thomist(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
sotall:
Atiku is the man that possess this quality of unity.

He is the only one among the aspirants that the cap fits.

Atiku 2023.

Is a lie Anyim is the man.

1 Like

Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by money121(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by Thomist(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
lonecatt:
Politics aside I think anyim Pius clinically understands Nigeria and her problems,I think he is the best candidate to come out from the east for now having watched his interview.

Put him side by side in a debate with the contestants that have declared interest so far both in the pdp and apc ,he will dwarf them.

I do not subscribe to micro zoning the presidential position to southeast but if they have the best candidate to lead Nigeria then it will be best they allow them because that is the right thing to do.

Who care whatever you called zoning..
You're talking as if they are special people that elect people and must decide if SE to be president. Presidency must go to East.
Re: Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim by lonecatt(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thomist:

Who care whatever you called zoning..
You're talking as if they are special people that elect people and must decide if SE to be president. Presidency must go to East.
Stop reasoning like a baby,the reality in Nigeria is not only about people voting , there are still powerful people behind the scene who decide who and where the presidency should go to with regards to the situations at hand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Maiduguri (pictures) / $1 = 730 Naira??? Please What Makes Dollar Rise In Nigeria? / Imo Continues To Lead In Jamb Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.