Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order (350 Views)

Perfect Touch Railings Service..an Order By A Nairalander / An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander / *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
So this customer(a nairander) called me and asked for 15 rolls of wallpaper and 15sqm of linoleum which the total was 90,000
We reached an agreement and he told me to waybill it to bayelsa and he will transfer my money only if I take it to the park and make video call with him showing the packed items. I agreed. I couldn't get any vehicle going to bayelsa from iyana ipaja so I called him to ask if he will prefer peace mass which he said yes. All this while he knew he didn't have any money to pay me but because he want to show the wickedness in him, he asked me to take it to park
Everyone knows iyana ipaja to jibowu is a very long distance and I did not even charge him for the trip just because I want to please and make my customer happy .
I was in traffic for more than 2hrs, and this devil of a customer didn't see the need to call me and inform me that he don't need those items again
I reached peace mass and was negotiating with the driver about the waybill fee and that was when I saw this message below. Funny enough he also blocked me
As for the wallpaper I can always get another customer that will buy it but the linoleum has been cut into the square meter he want. Selling it won't be easy but God will bring a customer that will buy it.

When this man knows he doesn't have money to pay for an item while ordering it and giving me unnecessary stress

Vendors please take note, when a customer request for anything and he /she can't send money first please kindly ignore them . Most of them are time wasters

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Froshloaded: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
I'm sorry you had to go through this. angry sad
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by squash47(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sorry for the experience. Mumu people full this life.
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Froshloaded:
I'm sorry you had to go through this. angry sad
Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Bluntguy: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sorry bro.
But wait o, Nairaland na Jiji?
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by twinskenny(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Thank you
please name the person

So sorry for your stress
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bluntguy:
Sorry bro.
But wait o, Nairaland na Jiji?
Most of my client are from nairaland so you can sell your stuff on nairaland too just as you can sell on jiji.
I am a lady not bro smiley
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by SportsHD: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Most of my client are from nairaland so you can sell your stuff on nairaland too just as you can sell on jiji.
I am a lady not bro smiley
What's his username, why don't you name him?
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
SportsHD:

What's his username, why don't you name him?
I don't know his moniker but true caller reveal his name as Abali Victor
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
squash47:
Sorry for the experience. Mumu people full this life.
Thank you
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
twinskenny:
please name the person

So sorry for your stress

Thank you. I have learnt my lessons. I will always insist on payment before delivery

(1) (Reply)

6 By 6 Bed Frame With Two Bedside Drawers For Sale In Uyo. Price. N80000 / Diamond Estate Isheri (inside Opic Estate, Close To Channels TV) For 4 Million / Please Ogun State Government Help Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.