Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Lady And The Future Of The Imo Housing Sector - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lady And The Future Of The Imo Housing Sector (150 Views)

Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met / Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lady And The Future Of The Imo Housing Sector by NnaemekaImo: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
In this Exclusive Interview with Imoflash, The Honourable Commissioner of Housing, Lady Love Ineh, explains in details the very many gigantic, people-oriented Housing projects being undertaken by the 3R Administration of the Executive Governor of Imo state, Senator Hope Uzodimma. The Amazon also put in few words on how she relaxes and what the future holds for her.

Good Day, Ma’am. Firstly, Congratulations on your reappointment as the Imo State Commissioner for Housing, What do you feel are the expectations of his Excellency, Senator Hope Uzodimma for having brought you back to the Housing Ministry?

His Excellency, Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma in his campaign manifesto made radical promises to Ndi-Imo based on mass housing delivery to Imolites in the three Senatorial zones of the state. I had during my first spell as commissioner before the dissolution of the cabinet early last year done all the land acquisitions for these programmes. We had also negotiated with the mortgage institutions like the Family Homes and National Fund during the period. His Excellency by my reappointment expects that the programmes will continue without interruption.

How would you rate Governor Uzodimma’s contributions to the Housing Sector in the last 2 years?

I will rate His Excellency’s performance very high because he has been occupied with the fundamental issues that will provide enablement to boost the housing sector like the Land probes and implementation that took much of the time to resolve. There was need to restore confidence in land administration in the state which was what informed the White Paper panel on lands. With that done and dusted, the communities holding the lands started thronging the Ministries to donate lands for development. Most of the grey matters have been dealt with and also the funding institutions are also ready to injecting funds. I will therefore rate His.......

Source:
https://imoflash.com/ndi-imo/the-lady-and-the-future-of-the-imo-housing-sector

(1) (Reply)

What Has Quality Got To Do With Soludo' S Made -in -anambra Brands / Students accuse three Ogun senators of underrepresentation, poor performance / Revenge Is A Kind Of Wild Justice. By Chidiebere Heavens Agwunobi Esq.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.