Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

"I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me"- Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me"- Bobrisky (218 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me"- Bobrisky by ExAngel007(f): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bobrisky has said that the majority of Nigerian men
want him and explained why they can't approach
him.

He said that 96% of men in Nigeria want him but
they are afraid of his "wahala" and his "bills".

He added that some don't have the guts to
approach him, so they admire him from afar.

The crossdresser added that the rate at which men
are asking him out is "alarming".

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/2/i-can-beat-my-chest-that-96-of-men-in-this-country-want-me-bobrisky-blows-his-trumpet.html
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me"- Bobrisky by Xscape1993(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
You need both spiritual and medical help urgently.
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me"- Bobrisky by Nbotee(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na craze dey worry dis one
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me"- Bobrisky by yanabasee(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
I am under the 4% who wouldn't give a flying 'uck...

(1) (Reply)

9ice And His Wife Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child / Veeboiski's Biography/net Worth/age/career/girlfriend / Breaking: Court To Issues Arrest Warrant On Jaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.