Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. (1890 Views)

MTN Records Highest Number Of Subscribers Porting To Other Networks / A Honest Review Of A Tecno LA7 User Porting To Redmi Note 7 / I Cant Receive OTP After Porting To Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Rick9(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hi guys please I want to know if Number Porting still works because I really wanna port to another network.
9 mobile ain't serving me well. I want to port to MTN.

UPDATE

I have successfully ported my number from 9mobile to Airtel Network.
It was a smooth process.
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by nifemi25(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Save yourself the stress and buy an mtn line....it's just 100 or 200 at Max

2 Likes

Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by donbachi(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na country porting dey na.

2 Likes

Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by olaideslex(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Rick9:
Hi guys please I want to know if Number Porting still works because I really wanna port to another network.
Still works.
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by KanielOutis92: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
nifemi25:
Save yourself the stress and buy an mtn line....it's just 100 or 200 at Max
100 or 200 max for Sim? You sure you're still in the country?

2 Likes

Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by zanjorrg(m): 12:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Porting to MTN is not available at the moment because of NIN palava.
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Rick9(m): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2022
olaideslex:

Still works.
Thanks
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Rick9(m): 12:18am On Feb 03, 2022
zanjorrg:
Porting to MTN is not available at the moment because of NIN palava.
I asked them on Twitter they confirmed that it's still working.
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Rick9(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2022
KanielOutis92:
100 or 200 max for Sim? You sure you're still in the country?
I have an MTN Line just that my main line is 9 mobile and I am not enjoying their service and I can't dump.this number.
Imagine 9mobile don't have 4G
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by NotBeenPaid: 4:08am On Feb 03, 2022
Rick9:
I have an MTN Line just that my main line is 9 mobile and I am not enjoying their service and I can't dump.this number.
Imagine 9mobile don't have 4G

All 9mobile Sim cards are shipped with the 4G feature right from the very moment they started operating in the Country. Your location is the reason why you don't have the 4G signal.

5 Likes

Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by zanjorrg(m): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Rick9:
I asked them on Twitter they confirmed that it's still working.

Confirm this by walking into an MTN store.
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Wannabenz: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2022
MTN porting is not available at the moment,when you get to there branch, they'll turn you back.
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Darkseid(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2022
Rick9:
I ported two numbers: one Airtel and one 9mobile to MTN mid December last year.
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Rick9(m): 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
zanjorrg:

Confirm this by walking into an MTN store.
I would do that soon.
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Rick9(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

All 9mobile Sim cards are shipped with the 4G feature right from the very moment they started operating in the Country. Your location is the reason why you don't have the 4G signal.
I guess. But if they can't be like MTN I see no reason to continue using their services.
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Rick9(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Darkseid:
awesome
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by zanjorrg(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Darkseid:

You mean last 2 months?
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Darkseid(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2022
zanjorrg:

You mean last 2 months?
Yes sir abi December dey two last year grin grin
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Mohbola(f): 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yes now
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by tspun(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rick9:
please where u able to Port to mtn, because I want to port urgently, please reply
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Rick9(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
tspun:
please where u able to Port to mtn, because I want to port urgently, please reply
I have been able to port to Airtel.
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Depama: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Please how long did the number porting process take to complete?
Re: Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. by Rick9(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2022
Depama:
Please how long did the number porting process take to complete?
it didn't take long just few Hours.

(1) (Reply)

Operamini / Etisalat / Which App Is Similar To Picmix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.