Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

"I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky (531 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by Gistblog9ja(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nigeria most talk about crossdresser Bobrisky took to her social media page to say majority of Nigerian men want her but they can't approach her.

She said that 96 percent of mainly Nigerian men want her but they are afraid of the trouble Bobrisky will caused and her bills.

Bobrisky added: "Some don't have the mind to approach her so they admire her from a distance.

She further said that the rate at which men are showing interest on her is alarming.

Read Bobrisky post below,
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/02/i-can-beat-my-chest-that-96-of-men-in.html

1 Share

Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by Healthrelatedjo: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Want you for what?
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yes o especially unsatisfied men here on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by isaiah4life(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bobby bobby with the drilled anus.

Perverted gays you mean!
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by wenogodie2: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yes they want to shred your worthless carcass to bits and feed it to dogs.
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by DEROX: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin Am happy am not part of them sha
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by holluwizzy: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Who is deceiving you?.

There are something's I don't joke with.

1. I can't stand a guy sleeping beside me.

2. I don't like what I hate.

U just want attention.
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Go to the north & tell them what you are telling us here.
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by taiyesoul(f): 2:23am On Feb 03, 2022
yes, want you to CURSE you!
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by elonmuskbaby: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Lmaooo I like the way this guy makes inflammatory statements to trigger and rile up these misogynistic men.ay least Bob is a good distraction for them to channel their hate grin tongue
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by Peace081: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2022
grin
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by Fedrick100: 7:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Me and my Brothers are among the 4% that doesn’t want you
Re: "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" Bobrisky by calmness0(f): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Did he/she say 96%? Lol.

This one follow for 9ja yeyebrities abi?

I will vomit of I see this one naked.

If I don't, then I need mental evaluation.

(1) (Reply)

Post deleted / Davido Arrives 02 Arena With Cubana Chief Priest And His 30BG Geng (video) / Dbanj Makes His Wife Shake Bumbum At Night Club Fans React(viral Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.