Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigerian Artists That Had Just One Hit And Then Fell Off Badly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Artists That Had Just One Hit And Then Fell Off Badly (538 Views)

Oladips: “I Had Just 23 Thousand Naira In My Account When I Left Reminisce Label / Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) / Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artists That Had Just One Hit And Then Fell Off Badly by sirlegend: 12:58am On Feb 03, 2022
The Nigerian music industry doesn’t really have too many one-hit wonders.

Out here, it’s either you blow, or you don’t blow. It’s so crazy over here. Once you make a hit, you try as much as possible to follow up with hits, to stay relevant. So everyone’s putting extra efforts in their follow-ups.

But, not everyone is lucky to make a hit, twice. On the long run, we still have a handful of one-hit wonders. Artists who made Nationwide hits, only for all their next efforts to get slept on.

On this list, we give you ten of the known one-hit wonders, of our day. These are artists even children from the indomie generation will know or at least would have heard of one time.

see Nigerian Artists That Had Just One Hit And Then Fell Off Badly below

http://plusmilang.com/10-nigerian-artists-that-had-just-one-hit-and-then-fell-off-badly/

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Enjoys Dubai Vacation, Does Shopping For Her Colleagues / Exposed!!!! See The Girl In Oxlade's Leaked Tape / Mesut Ozil Has Been Suspended Indefinitely From Fenerbahce's Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.