Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,029 members, 7,859,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes (59231 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by yusluvad(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2022
showafrica:
Only fans... Make Nigerians no discover this one. 150$ to off cloth? That's Some good N75k just to off cloth, no touching, no nacking... This is good business.
They do bro...

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by Rebuke: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2022
Transporter20:
Pervasiveness is not only only in our country Nigeria. The whites also has theirs in a very unique way grin

Wahala! Wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klZ7qD6R9p4

Yes, only that we are very hypocritical in nature, we can pretend and act like we're the holiest of all but deep inside we stink......that still makes us more venomous and dangerous compare to the white.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by dalass(f): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2022
jcross19:
The lady is the mirror of her father.. Her father is a love-vendor, then love-vendor gave birth to harlot so why complaining...

Exactly..... She is on the internet, anyone including her father, brothers, cousins or any sicko online to pay and watch her nudes..

It's wrong for the dad to pay and watch what he's seen since she was born! I wonder why she's freaking out....

She wants to make money off it as usual... Sick father, insane daughter grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by donhils: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2022
Perverts everywhere.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by DAFEEDI(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2022
This man took father supporting daughter's business to another new level. He even call her, I'm sure he'll even give tips and comments grin
Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by mu2sa2: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2022
What's her complaint now?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by chatinent: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2022
Some stupid people tho.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by remitarich(f): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2022
na the same blood dey run for una vein

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by Lifestone(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2022
beautyhd:
Sexual molestation damages a child forever.

He molested her as a child and she grew up to tow that path that broke her and yet the shameless paedophile and pervert of a father won't let her be.

How some men do have sexual fantasies on their daughters do baffle me.
On her words only you already concluded that the man molested her as a child!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2022
A prostitute calling the police on her Dad because her dad request for her services

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Like father like daughter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by itaketo: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2022
What's my business with family without home training undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by seyz91(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2022
I wonder too oo cheesy
jcross19:
The lady is the mirror of her father.. Her father is a love-vendor, then love-vendor gave birth to harlot so why complaining...

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by Tunderfireyou: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well if I should be plain you sold your nudes right and your dad is your biggest customer right?
So what?don't you know the moment you start selling em for money then it's available for everyone..
The father is also trying to soothe his sexual urge..
Note I am not in any way supporting his attitude..
sometimes you dey reason well small small

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by seyz91(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by DKM123: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Go to the front page and see the MINDSET of a TYPICAL NIGERIAN MAN concerning this issue.

What other proof do you need to confirm that MOST Nigerian men are sick and evul modafcukas!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by Meteng: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Better she had left the house when she did, else there's no way she would have escaped his pounding. I'm sure he was actively using his Vaseline while watching her nudes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by 8stargeneral: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2022
End time father and daughter...tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by seyz91(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
No issue here.. Let her take her dad like a normal client.. After all prostitute sleep with slowpoke Nd disable for money and they have also lost all sexual feelings... Ashewo no de wet

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by snoopz: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2022
True daughter of her father

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by tunjilana: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2022
So u are selling something u dont wish ur father to buy....says volume about the kinda profession u picked

3 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by treatise: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2022
jcross19:

oturu gbeke

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by aidoko1: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2022
If not your father whose father do you want to seduce with your evil content

3 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by treatise: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2022
yusluvad:
They do bro...

Even via phone call fa !

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by adecz: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Shameless gehl❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by franchasng: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Stepfather or Biological father please?

I don't understand how someone will find his own daughter sexually appealing? It's disgusting to even imagine, pukes, ayama embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by Karemarealty288(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2022
Kilotat:
This Family is Going to Hell .....(In EbubeAgu Voice) | Check My Updated Signature

I concurreth

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Which kind matterz b dis oooo

waiting CONCERN me...

LITE UP my WEED in peace...

WTF MAN

Baba wat kind of weed to u smoke..is it loud? Are u in PH?

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2022
Tunderfireyou:
sometimes you dey reason well small small
Thanks tho.. kiss
Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by makavellidon: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Which kind matterz b dis oooo

waiting CONCERN me...

LITE UP my WEED in peace...

WTF MAN
boogyman and weed they are 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Despicable sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.