Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body (17870 Views)

Shina Peller's Security Aides Reinstated: 'Letter Sent Without Clearance' / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by alphaconde(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
u cant benefit from what u dont like
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
NSCDC really should be merged with the Police...it has outlived its usefulness.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by tafed57317: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ok
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yea they should be scrap I had said this before.

It's of no use having to many uniforms people on the street it's useless and misplaced priority. They should all be enlisted to Nigeria police force or whoever not please with that can resign and go home.
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by LillyandDaisy: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Why the need of National Assembly
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by Confirmedzombie: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
I supported the bills. NSCDC shud be scrap.

It was a waste of money by the FG.

The police are done the walk of NSCDC so it shut be scrap.

FG was waste money for civil defence. I comind the Hon for this bills
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by 77up(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Even though it's painful to the body, the guy is right. I think we are wasting alot of money in Nigeria. When we have House of senate, why House of rep again? Why is different paramilitary department for goodness sake, when we can actually empower police and army forces to do all those ones can do....He's right ,I support.

Since year immemorial,police out of their greediness has been doing FRSC work and vio combine, let's kuku dissolve them into police and stop all the yearly budget.
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by Iseoluwani: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Truth
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by fabson21(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Is this the bill nigerians need really,why is that our law maker's are so foolish at this time Nigeria is at risk of security challenge,he would have propose a bill that will make nscdc more proactive which will inturn improve our security situation in the country at large not scrapping it Nigeria police force can't do it all
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by HRMK: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
smart or dumb?u want ur security details scrapped!nawa!!
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Civil defense don take am personal ☺️
How did you arrive at the emoji

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by Antoeni(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
It's Duplicating
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by Miyachi: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nigerians don't love the truth.
NSCDC is a clear duplication of the NPF. Why they exist, I can only guess.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by Indispensable85(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nscdc-withdraws-pellers-security-aides-for-seeking-to-scrap-body/%3famp

Shina pellet is clueless. He wants to add to the unemployment problem in the country. If he's patriotic he should be sponsoring a bill for a unicameral legislature. Let's scrap rep or senate. One is okay.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by bluebay(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
I support the scrap of Civil defence. All they do is use logs of wood to block the highway looking for trucks conveying diesel to extort from,. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by Indispensable85(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Miyachi:

Is the house of rep not duplicating the functions of the senate and vice versa? What's the house of rep doing that the senate can't do and vice versa?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by Naiira(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Baba you did the right thing, NSCDC is nothing but a duplication of function…

If we’re really serious in this country, we should be pushing for stuff like this.

South would support it, but, would the North - the major beneficiaries - stand by it?

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by giles14(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
nony43:
Peller is right. Should NSCDC be providing aides for VIPS? Their job is mostly pipeline which can be done by the police. So it should be scrapped.
police wey never provide security for states wey dem deploy abi na highway and railway wey bandits don take over. You and Peller must be higher on something.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by osuofia2(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
NSCDC IS USELESS NO SPECIFIC ROLE ASIDE STAYING UNDER THE BRIDGE

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kriss216:

If na you nko

Condemning the product you're using and enjoying just to be in the news.
I'm still looking for where he condemned the product
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
nony43:
Peller is right. Should NSCDC be providing aides for VIPS? Their job is mostly pipeline which can be done by the police. So it should be scrapped.
If any of them is to be scrapped, it should be Police.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by Cantonese: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kriss216:

If na you nko

But he did not condemn the organization. He only recommended that they should be absorbed into the police force. And by the way, some other organizations too should be absorbed into the police force.

Make I no mention their names here abeg.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by ikorodureporta: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
If I become the president of Nigeria today, the first thing I will do is collapse the nscdc into the Nigeria police force. Nscdc was established by the OBJ administration to spite the police force, yet 20yrs after no meaningful achievement whatsoever. The single biggest problem of the NPF today is manpower deficiency. Yet we have thousands of nscdc personnel lying idle abject waste while the NPF have to be saddled with the bulk national security problem

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by mediainc: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
One chamber of our legislative arm should be scrapped as well...house of representatives and Senators do same job...I mean no difference if one is scrapped.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Miyachi:
A most unnecessary duplication of the NPF.
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by seunmsg(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Good move by NSCDC. Police should give him protection.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by christistruth01: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Miyachi:

US has federal Police, National Guard, State Police,City Police ,County Police,

NSCDC is not even enough

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by viqSmallz(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kriss216:

If na you nko

Are we still sane in this country? So you mean because he uses it and called for the scrap of it, it means he is chasing clout?
Is his motion not tenable? What is the difference between them and the police? These are things that should come to us first instead of this you typed.
Re: NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body by techWriter3: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is a good legislation I'm in assistance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. / Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways / Ondo 2020: INEC Unveils Full List Of Governorship Candidates, Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.