Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) (1224 Views)

They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS / They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) by Newsnow119: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
I Can’t Eat: Woman who Removed all Her Teeth Cries Out in Video, Says She Wears Many Clothes to Cover up

In a bid to punish herself over the self-chosen belief of causing her brother's death, a woman resorted to taking hard drugs which badly damaged her teeth. According to her, it all started one time she kept her brother who had cancer company in bed only to find out he had died 15 minutes into them spending time together.

In a touching video shared by Inspire, the lady stated that she went into a dark place, hung out with bad kids and did all sorts of nasty things before eventually coming back to her senses.

A medic erroneously recommended that her damaged teeth were beyond redemption and had to be taken out.

She couldn't eat The unidentified lady explained that she had to resort to taking only liquid food she called 'ensures' in the place of food but this couldn't make up for solid meals as she lost weight rapidly. The weight loss meant she put on several clothes at a time to look well-fed and alright. She would later discover that her teeth could have been fixed if she had been guided rightly.

The heartwarming video wraps up with a dentist giving her a new set of teeth much to the lady's surprise.

Watch Video here�

https://showcasecityonline.com/i-cant-eat-woman-who-removed-all-her-teeth-cries-out-in-video-says-she-wears-many-clothes-to-cover-up/?preview=true&frame-nonce=3b687c2cb2

Re: I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
I feel her tho.. effect of drugs probably meth..that shits gets you on another level..
I hope you get a grip of yourself and take good care of your health.. cry
Re: I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) by Kriss216: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
She look healthy for someone not eating.

I remember one time during school, I didn't eat for 24 hours. I come resemble kwashiorkor patient the next day. I for die that period if not one God sent beautiful slim Nigerian girl wey come rescue me. She gave me Food and food. The Food was delicious while other food was tasteless cos I was just recovering from hunger. But, I got no choice, I got to compensate and indemnify her for the Food.

God bless Nigerian Girls. cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kriss216:
She look healthy for someone not eating.

I remember one time during school, I didn't eat for 24 hours. I come resemble kwashiorkor patient the next day. I for die that period if not one God sent beautiful slim Nigerian girl wey come rescue me. She gave me Food and food. The Food was delicious while other food was tasteless cos I was just recovering from hunger. But, I got no choice, I got to compensate and indemnify her for the Food.
God bless Nigerian Girls. cheesy cheesy grin

So you ate the food before the food
OR the food after the food?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
let her settle for baby formula, soup, or just put her normal meal in the blender and sip it.....thank me later!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Pathetic.

Who was the quack dentist that advised her to remove her teeth though?

Let her be taking malt and milk to put on weight.
Re: I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Oh! embarassed The things 'unresolved guilt' can make someone do.

*It's a good thing she had a turn around before it was too late.

She go dey alright hereafter I'm sure.
Re: I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) by Das1mama: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Make she dy take akamu and make she also consider swallow like pounded yam, semo etc
Re: I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) by ilesanmi733: 2:08am On Feb 04, 2022
sad
Re: I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) by Boogyman557: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool SO SORRY 4 dat...

4 ME...

DRUGS na my RELATIONSHIP...

DRUGS Na my TWIN BROTHER...

DRUGS Na my GIRLIYO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) by NNTR: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2022
Newsnow119:
... She couldn't eat The unidentified lady explained that she had to resort to taking only liquid food she called 'ensures' in the place of food but this couldn't make up for solid meals as she lost weight rapidly. The weight loss meant she put on several clothes at a time to look well-fed and alright. She would later discover that her teeth could have been fixed if she had been guided rightly.

The heartwarming video wraps up with a dentist giving her a new set of teeth much to the lady's surprise.

MrBrownJay1:
let her settle for baby formula, soup, or just put her normal meal in the blender and sip it.....thank me later!
Redundant advice

Mercychen:
Pathetic.
Who was the quack dentist that advised her to remove her teeth though?
Not necessarily quack, but a dentist who obviously worships and serves Mammon

Mercychen:
Let her be taking malt and milk to put on weight.
She's since had a set of gnashers

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry A Wife / Police Highspeed Chase Gone Wrong Leading To A Terrible Crash (pics/vid) / Landlord Dies After Female Tenant Drags His Manh00d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.