Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette (2018 Views)

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times / PUNCH Replies Simmonscooper, Says No Malice Towards Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by Wonk(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by kanupapilo: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
NGpatriot
Udele1
oyigboupdate
omenkalives
blamingthedevil
The immensely useless Vulture griller. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Gbagura
Legendhero

...................and the rest of the zombie cartel. What sayeth thou?? My bet is stil open ...

I will bet $10,000 with any Zombie/zombies that believes that Osibande (Fake "OLE" Pastor) Tinubu (Druggie Escobar) will get the APC ticket, let alone become President.

All the Vile Propaganda against IGBO people, just to look relevant will backfire badly...and you miscreants will suffer for your foolishness.

NGpatriot..the SW is under siege...by the "boyz" of the regime you foolishly support.

i ask again....ZOMBIES WHAT SAYETH THOU?

1 Like

Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by PennywysCares(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
cheesy

They will sweep this under the carpet
Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by Penguin2: 12:07am On Feb 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Operation screen out the bad eggs.
Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Osinbajo have criminal cases.
Peter Obi is viewed as a bigot up north, same way El Rufai is perceived down south.
Ogbonnaya Onu theoretically got the leadership qualities, but a country that is in dire need of basic infrastructures, aggressive security tackling and economic revatalisation need an energetic and vibrant Umahi, though his only shortcoming is intolerance of opposition freedom of speech and expression.
But that is of low importance.
I am not convinced about Anyim performing.

Anyim will stabilize Nigeria. But that’s all I can vouch for.

I doubt his capacity with the economy.

I also do not know what he would do with regards to infrastructure.

Obi and Umahi are good candidates

But Umahi will kill Nigerians with tax. And will not tolerate opposition. Again his knowledge of the economy is limited.

Peter Obi is the man we are looking for but Nigerians don’t like good things.
Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by Kaiser20: 1:40am On Feb 20, 2022
The 'change and integrity propaganda APC adopted in 2014 will never work in 2023.

The whole country from North, East, West and South is messed up with corrupt politicians that you can't even point out any credible candidate for 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by PrinceOfLagos: 3:23am On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu is corruption personified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by Newton2024: 3:42am On Feb 20, 2022
[s][quote author=helinues post=109922005]Dem don finally get this Razor Gazette fake media[/quote[/s]]
Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by Collins9156(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmmmmm...

Politics can tell you,

Your biological father

Happy Sunday to all.
Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by ThinkSmarter: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Anyim will stabilize Nigeria. But that’s all I can vouch for.

I doubt his capacity with the economy.

I also do not know what he would do with regards to infrastructure.

Obi and Umahi are good candidates

But Umahi will kill Nigerians with tax. And will not tolerate opposition. Again his knowledge of the economy is limited.

Peter Obi is the man we are looking for but Nigerians don’t like good things.
I think i will go with a candidate with prowess for infrastructural development.
Economy can be handled by handing it over to team of experts and monitoring their result to know when to reshuffle.
U can remember OBJ.
Grant Umahi access to the treasury and watch him revamp the country's infrastructure rapidly to the amazement of the West.
Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by kanupapilo: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Kaiser20:
The 'change and integrity propaganda APC adopted in 2014 will never work in 2023.

The whole country from North, East, West and South is messed up with corrupt politicians that you can't even point out any credible candidate for 2023 election.
They are even more corrupt than PDP.
Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by kanupapilo: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Ekez:
Osibanjo is like a snake.
Acting all holy but fantastically corrupt.
cry
Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by Penguin2: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
I think i will go with a candidate with prowess for infrastructural development.
Economy can be handled by handing it over to team of experts and monitoring their result to know when to reshuffle.
U can remember OBJ.
Grant Umahi access to the treasury and watch him revamp the country's infrastructure rapidly to the amazement of the West.

I don’t mind an Umahi presidency but his chances keeps getting bleaker with every passing day.

Nobody even remembers he is in the race anymore.

He miscalculated by joining APC. If he had remained in PDP, the PDP ticket would have been his to lose.
Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by Minime10(f): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by ThinkSmarter: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Penguin2:

I don’t mind an Umahi presidency but his chances keeps getting bleaker with every passing day.

Nobody even remembers he is in the race anymore.

He miscalculated by joining APC. If he had remained in PDP, the PDP ticket would have been his to lose.
U re right, he is a no body in APC.
He would have stood a better chance in PDP.
Except Buhari got his back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by kanupapilo: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
U re right, he is a no body in APC.
He would have stood a better chance in PDP.
Except Buhari got his back.
Umahi is only interested in Ministerial appointment. This is is last term and is looking for higher position than Senator.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System / Prophet Odumeje Beaten, Church Demolished By Anambra State Government (video) / Rufai Oseni Interviews Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.