Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima (22077 Views)

Senator Okorocha Meets Abdullahi Adamu (Pictures) / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by sarrki(m): 1:44am On Mar 11, 2021
Rochas Okorocha, former governor of Imo, says he doesn’t want the “unusual situation” between him and Hope Uzodimma, his successor, to generate tension in the state.

The feud between Okorocha and Uzodimma was rekindled in February, when the former governor was arrested for unsealing a property seized by the state government.

Speaking after a meeting with Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo on Wednesday, Okorocha told journalists that he would not want an escalation of the conflict arising from the sealing of some of his properties.

“The question is ‘what wrong has Rochas done?’ Have I done any wrong bringing APC to the south-east? And when I built APC, none of these people were there. They were all in PDP,” he said.

“Was it wrong that I encouraged my family to invest in their state, rather than investing abroad? I asked nothing of the government. I simply wanted to live my free life. But it is for he that accuses to prove.

“What preoccupies my mind is to make sure that we don’t create tension in the state, because already this country has a lot of insecurity. And police that ought to be busy doing something else should not be busy going to guide the sealing of a property with a white paper stronger than court judgment.

“Can a governor use a white paper to execute a judgment? Can you be a judge in your own case? These are the questions begging for answers, and why the use of thugs to attack your immediate predecessor and a senator of the federal republic?

“What are you trying to achieve? Now that you have arrested him, or forced him to police station with thugs, what have you achieved? What is the case against him? Nothing.

“That is why I described it as a very unusual situation. I think it is a script that is playing out, and this script has been for too long.”

He condemned the sealing of some of his properties in Imo, adding that he didn’t understand why he was being “attacked”.

“I am still waiting to understand the reason why all the attack because before, the allegation was that the money used in building was government money,” Okorocha said.

“Now it has changed; it is no longer the issue of government money, but that it is built on the green verge and allocation where government house was supposed to be built. I am still waiting and only time will tell.

“But let it be known that I was Rochas Okorocha before governor, and I am still Rochas Okorocha after governor. Government House never made me. I was who I was before becoming governor. Rather, I would say that becoming governor was a sacrifice on my own part.

“But talking about the properties in question — the schools, the East High College, Rochas Foundation College, the Royal Spring Palm Hotel and the university — these outfits are all charitable outfits for the Rochas Foundation. And I brought them back home as a sign of investment to encourage investment in my own state, where I come from.

“So, the allegation that it is built on the green verge or built where Government House was supposed to be built is neither here nor there. It is rather trying to make excuses to carry out an already planned attack
https://www.thecable.ng/its-an-unusual-situation-okorocha-meets-with-osinbajo-over-feud-with-uzodimma/amp?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by sarrki(m): 1:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Star boy talk to okorocha to respect the Governor

And tell uzodima to remember nothing last forever

52 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Ohizfly(m): 1:57am On Mar 11, 2021
light my Kpoli

3 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by LokoH(m): 2:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Turmoil in their camp.

1 Like

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Macphenson: 3:32am On Mar 11, 2021
Useless Okorocha.

I remember when this foolish entity was in power, he was always insulting the collective sensibility of "NDI IMO" ,and the entire Igbo people.
I remember how he was being hailed by APC online miscreants saying the only reason we hated him was because he is in APC, I guess today the urchins have seen they are more foolish than the person they are defending.

Okorocha you are talking about court judgement now you are out of power while when in power you have no regards for rule of law and court judgements.

The case of the market comes to mind, where you demolished the.market without notice, even as the case was still in court.

Then you built a shopping complex and wanted people to come and buy from you.

Nonsense

41 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Racoon(m): 3:54am On Mar 11, 2021
This should serve as a warning to people especially desperate politicians of Rochas kinds that being in the corridors of power is just a transient phenomenon.Here is the same Rochas Okorocha that was power drunk back then now lecturing us on essence of the rule of law.

Cant remember the countless demolitions(especially the Douglas Road Market), arbitrary seizures of peoples ancestral family lands by his lawless government, the controversial status-building of people that have no benefit of any kind to the state and his insensitive attempt @ renaming the Assumpta Cathedral Drive in honour of the president.

Meanwhile, the supreme court-governor Hope Uzodinma should clearly bear in mind that the cane that was used in beating the first wife is always available & will also be used in flogging the second wife.So use power judiciously. Where is AdugoChisom? Long time sis

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Toosure70: 3:59am On Mar 11, 2021
Afoja helping their blodas since 1843

4 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Racoon(m): 4:00am On Mar 11, 2021
Macphenson:
Useless Okorocha.I remember when this foolish entity was in power, he was always insulting the collective sensibility of "NDI IMO" & the entire Igbo people.

I remember how he was being hailed by APC online miscreants saying the only reason we hated him was because he is in APC, I guess today the urchins have seen they are more foolish than the person they are defending.

Okorocha you are talking about court judgement now you are out of power while when in power you have no regards for rule of law and court judgements.
Agbawaro and Sarrki here were his staunchest apostles that always promote his propaganda hence drives Rochas Okorocha to the peak of his invincible power toxic grandiosity.Guess their folly is more clearer to them now than ever before?

Even his hallucination of being the first elusive president of Igbo extraction have long been perished by the same APC he belongs to.How Rochas Okorocha sweat-mouthed ndi Imo to remain in government for 8whooping years will forever remain an enigma and subject of future study by students of political science.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by cardoctor(m): 4:07am On Mar 11, 2021
Dem don come
Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by sweetonugbu: 4:09am On Mar 11, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by ScamHunter: 4:13am On Mar 11, 2021
In this life eh, let greed not lead you. It is astonishing how a man would squander a lifetime of goodwill out of greed and quest for power. The bad news is that Igbo will NEVER support all manner of shady people to power like some do. That's why this guy and Orji Uzor Kalu are going nowhere. Other tribes are free to project their own crooks to power.

11 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Martartins(m): 4:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Rochas, last grade scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Amkanta02(m): 4:32am On Mar 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by 825jobs: 4:34am On Mar 11, 2021
Seems okorocha is feeling the heat hehe. What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Xscape047: 4:37am On Mar 11, 2021
He went to seek for forgiveness from the pastor

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Authoreety: 4:52am On Mar 11, 2021
Ha abuo bu ndi Ala..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Mko123(m): 5:06am On Mar 11, 2021
Racoon:
This should serve as a warning to people especially desperate politicians of Rochas kinds that being in the corridors of power is just a transient phenomenon.Here is the same Rochas Okorocha that was power drunk back then now lecturing us on essence of the rule of law.

Cant remember the countless demolitions(especially the Douglas Road Market), arbitrary seizures of peoples ancestral family lands by his lawless government, the controversial status-building of people that have no benefit of any kind to the state and his insensitive attempt @ renaming the Assumpta Cathedral Drive in honour of the president.

Meanwhile, the supreme court-governor Hope Uzodinma should clearly bear in mind that the cane that was used in beating the first wife is always available & will also be used in flogging the second wife.So use power judiciously. Where is AdugoChisom? Long time sis

Your matter b like a kid screaming[colors=#550000][/color] " mummy I dont understand this one. Mama will tell you to go and meet your teacher In school. If truly he has all this xteristics you mentioned, he won't dare taking turns in government house.

I despise your school of thought because it lacks basic knowledge.

Thanks Sir
Mko123
+2348184857419
Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by blazepascal(m): 5:08am On Mar 11, 2021
sadissorite
Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by vioment: 5:12am On Mar 11, 2021
See as person dey run from pillar to post.

1 Like

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Lexusgs430: 5:27am On Mar 11, 2021
No point meeting...... Ìbẹ̀rẹ̀berism, should be in front of a judge, signing a confiscation order........
Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by elmessiahs(m): 5:28am On Mar 11, 2021
That you are wealthy before becoming a governor does not mean that you can't steal, after all most people who contest election have it in the back of their mind to siphon public treasury due to weak and leak financial prudence system.
Where I totally disregard is the ineptitude and destructiveness of governor hope. Destroying too edifices just because they where built by a past administration, that's so Petty of a man who has been a senator for years and now a governor yet he behaves like a kid who dashes out his sweet and still goes back to get it. His attitude so far has justified why he is referred to as the "SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR".

7 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:32am On Mar 11, 2021
Commendable. It is better to jawjaw than war war.

In politics, they don't have permanent enemies just permanent interests.

I remember this man didn't know when to stop in his bid to stop his predecessor. But for Oshiomhole, then as National Chairman of APC, Uzodinma would never have gotten the APC ticket. He was not different from Donald Trump in government house appointing his children and son in law for very strategic roles. To get latest freestuffs, visit https://freestuffsng.com/
Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Blessed are the Peace makers for ..................

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Rugaria: 6:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Okorocha is up against it..
Dude at Imo state government house is a brutish makaveli..
He's out for his jogulars since Okorocha started to ask for fresh court interpretations of the supreme court verdict..
Uzodinmmas politics is raw and his loyalty is to Daurra..
Okorocha quickly forgot that every politics should be local and greatly allienated his home base during his errand boy days for the scam APC..
They have told Okorocha to drop his presidential ambitions but he won't listen..
Destroying him politically has become an "operational necessity" as a result..
I just hope they don't blow up his jet as the plots thicken..

1 Like

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by DeMonk: 6:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Imo state and Abia states have been historically unfortunate with bad Governors, on the other hand Emugu and Anambra states have been blessed with committed governors. The level of development between the two groups of states explains the rest.

1 Like

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by dykedarlyn(m): 6:06am On Mar 11, 2021
He deserves everything that is coming to him right now and more; this man so messed up imo state.

1 Like

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Ogegeodey(m): 6:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Richard Running around like a headless chicken

Non of them is interested in governance
Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by awoluyi(m): 6:13am On Mar 11, 2021
My people, my people's governor fighting with my governor, my governor.
I don't know yet which of them should serve as my mentor!
Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by remikalej: 6:19am On Mar 11, 2021
smiley

Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by Mikelarteta(m): 6:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Okorocha respect the governor of your state we doubles also as the leader of your party. Your past glory and ego is affecting you. Be submissive and bring your shoulders down.
Re: Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima by dederocs(m): 6:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Is Osibanjo trying to halt the process of investigating his fraud...let him answer his case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned / Why We Demolish Ajao Estate's Buildings- FAAN / I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.