Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,321 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival (39914 Views)

Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu / Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC / LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by Antoeni(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Talkative Sowore, Thank You ,Even Though We Know you are Fraudulent and Dubious,
Please Come and Test your Popularity Come 2023, And See How Disappointed you Will be ,
You Think Say Nigeria Youth Send You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by Coded081(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
I don't trust this guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by Southernigbo: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Cotonou12:
These guys should just allow an Igbo man to be the president! This has been long time coming
no strong party will do that, except they are not interested in winning

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by Ayoefa: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Yeah, he will be president of China faction of IPOB.
Best response to that infantile post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by seunmsg(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Racoon:
Buhari is London bound.Tinubu is also another chronic liability in the waiting.Frail, old and weak. Don't foist another catastrophe on this nation.

It is now, the turn of the #Chinese Pandora PaPer man, Peter Obi! Ah, he’s gonna open a Gofundme me to finance his campaign after all the funds looted from Anambra during his tenure as Governor! This too is dead upon discovery just as transparent dodo!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by TemmyT002(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Says who couldn't pull up to 20 votes in the last election. This guy thinks is by shouting and going for nonesense protest that one can become President grin grin. Always causing nuisance

If a crooked person can pull a lot of votes, you should be worried.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by kabius(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
ok oooo shaa i don get my PVC until den
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by mediainc: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sowore is that why you started supporting a man you know has sent his boys to cause havoc and kill innocent Nigerians... Sowore you are no different, you swing anywhere your interest lies, without reasoning who is being affected, same as the Nigerian whose interest lies in Money. Sowore you are not better than an average Nigerian, or politician, stop trying to look like a savior, you are not. You have your own interests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by Sergio104(m): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Yeah, he will be president of China faction of IPOB.
Pained ass cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by okorogodwin4(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
I will rather vote for shakeau or Bello turji than vote for tinuubbu and his oil soup criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by Ofiadiegwu: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sowore is already writing these politicians off at this elementary stage of the quest for 2023 Aso Villa top-seat
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by freshkpomo(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
abobote:
Osibanjo is the worst of them all. The trade moni minister is hiding as if he is not part of this wicked administration

Zombiebanjo na bastard pretender, na only zombie slave like am na him the Ozuo fit use imhim pretentious innocent face fool.... If this idiot was really a pastor who had the interest of the people at heart, him for son resign from this evil Government since... His Ambition is dead on arrival...he slaves ranting online already know that...

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by jrusky(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

This statement all because of Tinubu that he mentioned grin

I don't think so. You see that Sowore of a guy was part of horror Nigerians are witnessing today or have you forgotten how same Tinubu and Buhari used this Sowore to tormented Jonathan?

So he should shut up he is never a Saint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by kanupapilo: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
freshkpomo:

Zombiebanjo na bastard pretender, na only zombie slave like am na him the Ozuo fit use imhim pretentious innocent face fool.... If this idiot was really a pastor who had the interest of the people at heart, him for son resign from this evil Government since... His Ambition is dead on arrival...he slaves ranting online already know that...

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by Donraqh(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
nzeobi:
All this one does is to insult people, today he is following kanu to court The next he is calling for a revolution.

Oga if you want to become the president of the country tell us your plans and if we are convinced we will mobilize for you.
Stop crying because buhari refused to compensate after 2015 elections.

Nigeria needs a leader that can create wealth and manage it. Any idea that can not be converted to cash is not Worth it. I even expect Reno to roast you for this observations soon

Provided Jagaban is in picture Reno will not say shit.
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by Jones4190(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
If the PDP just decides to punish Atiku and zone the ticket to the south and the whole south cedes it to the NC and the zonal caucus choose me and then again the APC decides to also adopt me as their candidate, then I'll become the president unopposed....
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by johnmartus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
But your own ambition must supported by Nigerians because you are mr saint idiot fake activism.

Sadly Nigerians don't know where their problem coming from the good thing is that the affliction will last for many years unless will change this current institution that encourage affliction given free hands to politicians and senior civil servants to steal public funds.

Igbo presidency? That wouldn't change anything of course it will end in tears and disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by Svoboda(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
This Sowore obviously has an over bloated opinion about himself, but the blame should go to his online cheerleaders and his ipob apologists, who see nothing good about Nigeria. The question is, can Sowore win an electoral contest in his ward?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by ButterBurger: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
This article is irrational and irrelevant to reality
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by chuksPraise50(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
EcoBrick:
Former presidential candidate and Revolution Now convener, Omoyele Sowore, has described as dead on arrival the presidential ambition of a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, that of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi.

Recall that Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos State, had in January declared his interest to contest in the 2023 presidential election. This was after a visit to the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), at the State House in Abuja.

Reacting, Sowore, in a post on Facebook, said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10162204394127837&id=803267836

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
abobote:
Osibanjo is the worst of them all. The trade moni minister is hiding as if he is not part of this wicked administration

And he is supposed to be a professor.! He is living in a huge delusion if he thinks he is not part of the Buharis maladministration.

What a joke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by TimeTraveller: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sowore doesn't think Obi or Osinbajo are credible.
Sowore wants us to believe Tinubu travelled to the UK in an air ambulance.
If you still don't believe Sowore is mad, you are the mad one.

He is an idiotic juvenile attention seeker who has refused to grow old.
He makes money from mindless idiots by whipping up populist sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by Mccullum: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Every day, they're indirectly campaigning for Tinubu, some called him Tinubu but I am still looking for the politician that's not a thief in the world, not to even mention Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by NathaFlow(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
abobote:

Have sense and get your facts right......
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by FamTomx2(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sowore don't fail to mention your own dead ambition also, but love the way you gives them knocks.
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by arsenal33: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sowore wants to be noticed
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by uthlaw: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kosoco:
Peter Obi will be President. Integrity
President of Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by kayusely70(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
This man has lost my support for his inconsistency!
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by uthlaw: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Cotonou12:
These guys should just allow an Igbo man to be the president! This has been long time coming
you reap where you sow...you want the Fulani you called animals to vote for Igbo!
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by smicc: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
If by now Nigerians do not still know who to vote for as their next president come next year, then we are really the architect of our own misfortune. 100 days of Buhari medical vacation proved to us that the best person to assume the presidency next year is Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. I am not a paid promoter of his but a concerned citizen who loves to do the right things and delights in putting round pegs in round holes. For your information, I campaigned and voted for President Jonathan, I also supported President Buhari's first term bid, thinking they were Nigeria's messiahs, but alas I was wrong because these men do not have good pedigrees (no proven records of excellent performance at the federal level or presidency). But Prof. has got all it takes and has shown us a tip of it anytime he was handed over to as the acting president. My one cent anyway!
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by obembet(f): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Felabrity:
Osinbajo still has a chance compared to Obi

Who dey stop them?
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by ajl: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Says who couldn't pull up to 20 votes in the last election. This guy thinks is by shouting and going for nonesense protest that one can become President grin grin. Always causing nuisance

Sorry, I know what if it feel like when you learn your benefactors ambition is dead on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO / Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.