Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival (39940 Views)

Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu / Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC / LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by fisayo02(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
We shouldn't make 2015 error abeg, don't see reason why we should vote for tinubu ..abeg
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by olatuns2017: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
EcoBrick:
Former presidential candidate and Revolution Now convener, Omoyele Sowore, has described as dead on arrival the presidential ambition of a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, that of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi.

Recall that Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos State, had in January declared his interest to contest in the 2023 presidential election. This was after a visit to the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), at the State House in Abuja.

Reacting, Sowore, in a post on Facebook, said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10162204394127837&id=803267836

Sowore should stop local gin
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by delpee(f): 12:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Funny assessment. This Sowore guy sef. grin
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by optimus106(m): 4:21am On Feb 04, 2022
Salvador1:
Sowore I disagree with you
I chose Obi and osinbajo.

I can't breathe...not 'I can't breath'
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Hey young chap, I think you should go back to school am not here to school you on how to speak constructively.

Rest IJN...

you're a complete idiiot, I'm not mate with your Elder bro and you know nothing about multiethnic country's politics like Nigeria

I will school you a whole day to review what you've in that your empty head. e be like say you no dey watch before you mention?

next time you quote me to exhibit your foolishness, I will thrash you that day

nonsense
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by HIPROFILE(m): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

you're a complete idiiot, I'm not mate with your Elder bro and you know nothing about multiethnic country's politics like Nigeria

I will school you a whole day to review what you've in that your empty head. e be like say you no dey watch before you mention?

next time you quote me to exhibit your foolishness, I will thrash you that day

nonsense

Exactly the reason I said am not here to school you chap... because you cant even speak or write constructively other than issuing insults like a pained cat. A woman in a mans body.

How can an empty head have something in it?.
Even to rightly spell idiot is very hard for you. man get your dictionary close-by next you write.
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Exactly the reason I said am not here to school you chap... because you cant even speak or write constructively other than issuing insults like a pained cat. A woman in a mans body.

How can an empty head have something in it?.
Even to rightly spell idiot is very hard for you. man get your dictionary close-by next you write.

even with your small brain you couldn't decode I was avoiding kid like you from influencing my ban, I don't expect you to reason deep with that with your low IQ

I hope you're useful to yourself with your dictionary knowledge? if you wake the other side of me, nigga if I mean you, you won't have the liver to use your filthy hands to type your gibberish to me again

go and play with toys
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by HIPROFILE(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

even with your small brain you couldn't decode I was avoiding kid like you from influencing my ban, I don't expect you to reason deep with that with your low IQ

I hope you're useful to yourself with your dictionary knowledge? if you wake the other side of me, nigga if I mean you, you won't have the liver to use your filthy hands to type your gibberish to me again

go and play with toys

You know my little friend I am actually beginning to decode that you are actually among the poor masses in this country owing to the way you reason. If you care to know the poor masses in Nigeria are always overzealous and angrily responds to stimulus which I have found you as one.

However, I think I have solution to your problem...If only you are smart enough you would have engaged gainfully than rantingly. grin grin

Rest IJN. grin grin grin
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by kanupapilo: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:

It is now, the turn of the #Chinese Pandora PaPer man, Peter Obi! Ah, he’s gonna open a Gofundme me to finance his campaign after all the funds looted from Anambra during his tenure as Governor! This too is dead upon discovery just as transparent dodo!
shocked
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
HIPROFILE:

You know my little friend I am actually beginning to decode that you are actually among the poor masses in this country owing to the way you reason. If you care to know the poor masses in Nigeria are always overzealous and angrily responds to stimulus which I have found you as one.

However, I think I have solution to your problem...If only you are smart enough you would have engaged gainfully than rantingly. grin grin

Rest IJN. grin grin grin

what exactly should I do with this your dad boring biography you cooked up here?

alaye go and count sand if you don't have any sensible thing to type again
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by HIPROFILE(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

what exactly should I do with this your dad boring biography you cooked up here?

alaye go and count sand if you don't have any sensible thing to type again

Well i am not responsible for your predicaments neither do I know who is. But i still suggest you rest! for the sake of your growth and wellbeing vote wisely and shed off ethnic or religious sentiments.

Come to think of it, it seems gibberish is the latest big grammar you learnt recently because i took notice you have used that each time you write well kudos you coming up chap...
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Well i am not responsible for your predicaments neither do I know who is. But i still suggest you rest! for the sake of your growth and wellbeing vote wisely and shed off ethnic or religious sentiments.

Come to think of it, it seems gibberish is the latest big grammar you learnt recently because i took notice you have used that each time you write well kudos you coming up chap...

shut up loquacious foool, na jeje I dey on my own before you jump like loose monkey for attention seeking

I dont have time for this your rubbish mention, fúck off with your imbecilic post
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by HIPROFILE(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

shut up loquacious foool, na jeje I dey on my own before you jump like loose monkey for attention seeking

I dont have time for this your rubbish mention, fúck off with your imbecilic post

Mugu make sure you vote wisely like I said before shed off this your archaic mentality of religious and ethnic bigotry.
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Mugu make sure you vote wisely like I said before shed off this your archaic mentality of religious and ethnic bigotry.

same gibberish, I'm a tribalist, fúck your Nationalism
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by HIPROFILE(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

same gibberish, I'm a tribalist, fúck your Nationalism

Ewure!
Just ensure you vote wisely.
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Ewure! Just ensure you vote wisely.

advise your relative to vote wisely by voting Atiku or the thief Pthief Obi

abobi
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by HIPROFILE(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

advise your relative to vote wisely by voting Atiku or the thief Pthief Obi

abobi

This man
Hope say you no deh Ptakwa
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
HIPROFILE:

This man Hope say you no deh Ptakwa

Onye iberibe like you

ozuor
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by HIPROFILE(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

Onye iberibe like you

ozuor

grin grin Nchi man...ogbologbolo na iberiberism go ki you
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
HIPROFILE:

grin grin Nchi man...ogbologbolo na iberiberism go ki you

now you come out with your true colour. poorly educated cretin
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by HIPROFILE(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

now you come out with your true colour. poorly educated cretin

Hey kid, don't be too daft to rate the western mans culture and way of life over yours...We may have acquired education and civilization but never to forget where you come from...The chinese your country now depends on through huge loans for mainly embezzlement speak their language which is Chinese but here you are a poor petty pupa from one of the poorest country of the world, despising your language and tradition. That is how to know when you are dealing with a kid. I just tried you and you didn't fail to clear my doubt that you just but a kid.

I don't mean to hurt you...Happy Sunday to you...
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Hey kid, don't be too daft to rate the western mans culture and way of life over yours...We may have acquired education and civilization but never to forget where you come from...The chinese your country now depends on through huge loans for mainly embezzlement speak their language which is Chinese but here you are a poor petty pupa from one of the poorest country of the world, despising your language and tradition. That is how to know when you are dealing with a kid. I just tried you and you didn't fail to clear my doubt that you just but a kid.

I don't mean to hurt you...Happy Sunday to you...

how does this your dad boring biography change the fact that you're dumb?

hiding your ancestral land to demonstrate your foolishness is way too low of you. seek wisdom toddler
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by HIPROFILE(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

how does this your dad boring biography change the fact that you're dumb?

hiding your ancestral land to demonstrate your foolishness is way too low of you. seek wisdom toddler

You have used that before little chap and I think you are too young to suffer from aphasia.

I have solution to your ailment though.
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
HIPROFILE:

You have used that before little chap and I think you are too young to suffer from aphasia.

I have solution to your ailment though.

aside from this your jargons and babysit imbecilic post, what else do you've to say?

your brain is obviously on autopilot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.